Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 (44433 Views)

Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman / Meet Tunde Rahman, The Unseen Voice Behind Tinubu / Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by Imefonukoenin11: 3:17am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2020
tesppidd:
tesppidd papa na mad man
Na so!
Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by Ayed44: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2020
tesppidd:
Working against Tinubu by supporting a PDP candidate?

In other words working against Tinubu but in the process working for Tambuwal/Wike or Atiku/Obi?

This is preposterous. You are obviously the only mad one around here.
I can see u are naive politically.

Asiwaju knew Obaseki retaining his position as APC governor in Edo means he cannot get the support of Edo delegates when it comes to presidential primaries. And having Ize-Iyamu as the Governor means he has Edo delegates in his pocket, that's why he sanctioned the disqualification of Obaseki. And Fayemi group also knew loosing Edo to Tinubu is very dangerous to their own ambition, that's why they ensured the defeat of Tinubu's Ize-Iyamu.
Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by tesppidd: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2020
Ayed44:

Asiwaju knew Obaseki retaining his position as APC governor in Edo means he cannot get the support of Edo delegates when it comes to presidential primaries. And having Ize-Iyamu as the Governor means he has Edo delegates in his pocket, that's why he sanctioned the disqualification of Obaseki. And Fayemi group also knew loosing Edo to Tinubu is very dangerous to their own ambition, that's why they ensured the defeat of Tinubu's Ize-Iyamu.
1. Everything you said here I knew it before you even thought of it.

2. Now that PDP has won Edo, are you telling me that Obaseki will rally his delegates to support the Fayemi group in the presidential election instead of his party the PDP?

3. If APC (Ize Iyanmu) had won Ize Iyanmu would definitely support the APC presidential candidate not withstanding the APC faction that presents him.

Looking only at the primaries is being myopic and looking at the smaller picture.
There are 35 other states to hussle delegates from.

Losing the entire state to PDP by the Fayemi faction just for the sake of getting Edo delegates from the Tinubu faction is being terribly and miserably myopic.

Let's just agree that APC has resorted to politics of self destruction.
They can't stand themselves and they will lose power in 2023.

Period!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by texazzpete(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2020
tesppidd:
APC only let Obaseki go because he had only 1 month left before the election.

And in case you have elected to forget, Obaseki refused to allow 14 duly elected law makers to participate in the election of their speaker.

14 duly elected APC law makers!

Is Obaseki more APC than those 14 assembly members?

A just party should have fought for those 14.

The entire party should have fought for the right of those 14 to be sworn in and allowed to participate in choosing their speaker. Not just Oshiomole.

Everybody criticizing Oshiomole for fighting Obaseki would have done the same if they were in his shoes.

Bloody hypocrites, typical black man.

And those lawmakers were the ones ‘loyal’ to Oshiomhole. There would have been no fracas at all if your boss had just left the Governor to govern in peace.

Anyway, keep wailing. Thanks to his actions, your boss has lost a state to the opposition party.

Hope this helps
Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by cooljide(m): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Yes
Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by kelly72: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2020
chiefolododo:
Kelly you are not God, Tinubu will rule this country, he is the most qualified candidate in this country. Forget the allegations people are levering against him, he is no saint, just like there is no saint among our politicians, but I know he has something to offer

In his domain;
You can't contest except he approves.
If you contest, you can't win even if he alone votes against you.
If you are in office as governor, you sit there only at his pleasure.
All your commissioners appointed by him.
All your appointees loyal to him.
If you fart in the office, he is next to know.
All major decisions in govt, he will tell you.
All major contracts belong to him.
And most of the the land? You know better.
There are far less greedy people in this country. Tinubu played his hand too open and we see what he has. All your hope is that Buhari will help him to power because he helped Buhari to power. Doesn't work that way....you will soon realise.
Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by garfield1: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ayed44:

Well,the delegates are still pro tinubu
Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by garfield1: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2020
Adonispeter:

Since your memory is short lived, you have forgotten 2015 general elections. Wherein the northern PDP worked for Buhari election against Jonathan who was the PDP candidate. I am sure you tagged it the Buhari tsunami.

That is a lie.buhari won without help from pdp
Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by seymourcash: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2020
I am convinced that a lot of nigerians are unable to think critically. the tv message of Tinubu was an appeal to the voters simple and short. So majority people saying Edo no be lagos are have either been paid or just foolish
Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by seymourcash: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2020
Tinubu Gave Edo people a platform in ACN sp the ones including Obaseki talking all this nonsense are a bunch of ingrates
Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by cooljide(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2020
seymourcash:
I am convinced that a lot of nigerians are unable to think critically. the tv message of Tinubu was an appeal to the voters simple and short. So majority people saying Edo no be lagos are have either been paid or just foolish
. My friend shut up there, Edo can never be Lagos. I strongly believe that Former president Obasanjo should have dealt with this motherfucker called tinubu, It’s so painful that he allowed that idiot to be this powerful. If I was in obasanjo’s shoe, I would have bundled that idiot a long time ago to Chicago to answer for his drug charges. The man is a nuisance to the society and he should be locked up for life. How can a man from Osun state pocket Lagos for this long. But certainly, one day his reign in Lagos will definitely come to an end whether he likes it or not.
Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by chiefolododo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
kelly72:

In his domain;
You can't contest except he approves.
If you contest, you can't win even if he alone votes against you.
If you are in office as governor, you sit there only at his pleasure.
All your commissioners appointed by him.
All your appointees loyal to him.
If you fart in the office, he is next to know.
All major decisions in govt, he will tell you.
All major contracts belong to him.
And most of the the land? You know better.
There are far less greedy people in this country. Tinubu played his hand too open and we see what he has. All your hope is that Buhari will help him to power because he helped Buhari to power. Doesn't work that way....you will soon realise.

lies lies lies
Re: Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 by seymourcash: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
Foolish baseless statements that have no substance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt / FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR / This Is Asiwaju Tinubu's Greatest Achievement In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.