Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

In Reaction To The Thread Of The Boy Who Burnt His Certificate Because Of No Job - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Reaction To The Thread Of The Boy Who Burnt His Certificate Because Of No Job (3775 Views)

LAUTECH Graduate Returns His Certificate To The School, Asks For Refund Of Fees / Reaction As Boy Who Moved Many With His Campaign Speech Loses Election (Videos) / How A BSC HOLDER Murdered English, While Defending His Certificate Against HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Reaction To The Thread Of The Boy Who Burnt His Certificate Because Of No Job by LikeAking: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
If all the Nigerian grads will burn their CVs, Nigeria wil be a better place.

Here is one of the solid reason why Naija is facing an unemployment problem.

The generation of our parents did very little/nothing to create business or use their talents to better their lives.

They where busy working in one office or the other/chassing clouts.

The few that got into to business created a lasting empire for their generation.

The child of a real business man can never be unemployed.

Las,las him go jioin popsi line.

Thats wisdom.

Burn your CVs Asap/

2 Likes

Re: In Reaction To The Thread Of The Boy Who Burnt His Certificate Because Of No Job by Lamasta(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
The young man that burnt his certificates I believed he did it for publicity stunt seriously...

Many graduates in Nigeria today don't even know where to start from after service, those that know where to start from don't have funds to start, those that have funds are still coming here to ask pls which business should I start with so and so amount and so on...
In all life of a gradute is not easy especially if you are starting out from the bottom when you know nobody.

2 Likes

Re: In Reaction To The Thread Of The Boy Who Burnt His Certificate Because Of No Job by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Telegram234:
The guy is a fool.
He should go and read about mark nsukka bread, sorry mark zukerberg, bill gates so many including our oga seun osewa, especially jack ma, the richest man in china.
Jack ma that finish school and applied for over 20 jobs including kfc, them no give work. Oya even our presido buhari no get certificate but he is ruling nigeria and even commanding them wole soyinka.
I know so many graduates in my area, them look for work tire, dem no see, now them be gee boys.
seun na my role model seun don make be become a millionaire at Young age oooo

1 Like

Re: In Reaction To The Thread Of The Boy Who Burnt His Certificate Because Of No Job by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Buhari has a certificate.

Pls dont start mentioning any jack ma, bill gate or mark zukerberg, no Nigerian can ever be like them
y do u say so

I can be like Dem

Am already like Dem sef
Re: In Reaction To The Thread Of The Boy Who Burnt His Certificate Because Of No Job by Ak47young(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:

The truth is that there's no way you will be a university graduate and won't find job in the north.

Even people with NSE do find at least teaching jobs.

The guy is just chasing clout... It's just a publicity stunt.

And he succeeded in getting the attention!

This is very wrong
Re: In Reaction To The Thread Of The Boy Who Burnt His Certificate Because Of No Job by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
peterangelo:
y do u say so

I can be like Dem

Am already like Dem sef

You can't be like them and you are not like them.

Are you a billionaire
Re: In Reaction To The Thread Of The Boy Who Burnt His Certificate Because Of No Job by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 28, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You can't be like them and you are not like them.

Are you a billionaire
humble beginning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Evening People, Pls When Is ASUU Meeting Holding??? / SUG President Of College Of Education Akwanga Steps Out With Bodyguards (Photo) / University Of Abuja First Admission List Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.