Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

My Bum Is Too Big To Hide, Even The Blind Can Feel It - Nkechi Blessing (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Bum Is Too Big To Hide, Even The Blind Can Feel It - Nkechi Blessing (photos) (2190 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bum Is Too Big To Hide, Even The Blind Can Feel It - Nkechi Blessing (photos) by Jenny2u(f): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing, has said she doesn’t go out of her way to flaunt her big bum.

She told Saturday Beats;

“People who think I flaunt my s * x u a l appeal for popularity are very wrong. I cannot hide my bum. It is big and everybody can see it. Even the blind can feel it. Why would anyone think I’m flaunting it for attention?”

Nkechi also noted that she was supporting Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Laycon, because of his talent.

She said below;

“I support him because he is talented and intelligent. And I feel he has a lot in him to give out. It is not about physical appearance because there were lots of beautiful ladies and handsome men in the house (an>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>READ MORE AND SEE MORE OF HER BIG BUM HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/09/my-bum-is-too-big-to-hide-even-blind.html

Re: My Bum Is Too Big To Hide, Even The Blind Can Feel It - Nkechi Blessing (photos) by Lawdis(m): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2020
.....there are no difference between your nose, uppercase "B" and that of cowt toes

grin grin
Re: My Bum Is Too Big To Hide, Even The Blind Can Feel It - Nkechi Blessing (photos) by macho44(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2020
Jenny2u:
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing, has said she doesn’t go out of her way to flaunt her big bum.

She told Saturday Beats;

“People who think I flaunt my s * x u a l appeal for popularity are very wrong. I cannot hide my bum. It is big and everybody can see it. Even the blind can feel it. Why would anyone think I’m flaunting it for attention?”

Nkechi also noted that she was supporting Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Laycon, because of his talent.

She said below;

“I support him because he is talented and intelligent. And I feel he has a lot in him to give out. It is not about physical appearance because there were lots of beautiful ladies and handsome men in the house (an>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>READ MORE AND SEE MORE OF HER BIG BUM HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/09/my-bum-is-too-big-to-hide-even-blind.html
Nna, na wa oooo. Na only YANSH dis wan get to offer so oooo grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb87XSmmW1E

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Seyi Tinubu Slapped CDQ At Davido's Mansion (full Video) / Tacha And Mercy Eke Face Off Again At Bobrisky's 30th Birthday Party / Throwback Photo Of Bob Marley Wedding In 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.