Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card (710 Views)

Wife Of One Month Jumps Fence After Her Husband Demanded For Her SIM Card / I Kept All My Money In My Wife's Account, Now There's Problem / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by namiji2598: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
Just as the title of the thread says,
Just last year I bought a new sim card, and I have been receiving strange alert from unknown persons, I have not connected that sim to any bank, but I kept seeing alerts in millions....
I tried tracing the account number or phone number of that individual but I don't have any specific directions, I dialed the short cut to get the BVN on the sim card but how can I get any link to the individual of that sim card, he needs to change his sim mbok
Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by dingbang(m): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Which bank?
Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by namiji2598: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
Which bank?
first bank
Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by dingbang(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
namiji2598:
first bank
chat me up through the number on my profile. I'll have it sorted out at the office.
Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by nero2face: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chai, sorry oh, u just dey see alert wey u no dey see de money...I feel ur pains bro
Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by timibare(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Report the case to the nearest police or EFCC office.....b4 it's too late
Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by Crochet: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dnt chat anyone here or sorry will be your name. Go to the station to report this issue asap.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by MJluv(f): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
namiji2598:
first bank

You better don't give that person up there requesting you contact him any info about those alerts you're getting without verifying who he is and what he wants to do with the information.

You should go talk to someone IN the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by namiji2598: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
chat me up through the number on my profile. I'll have it sorted out at the office.

that number is not going, please you can contact me with the number on my status
Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by namiji2598: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
MJluv:

You better don't give that person up there requesting you contact him any info about those alerts you're getting without verifying who he is and what he wants to do with the information.

his profile has so many thread with bank related issues ....who knows
Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by dingbang(m): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
namiji2598:
that number is not going, please you can contact me with the number on my status
lol, my number is very much active. Anyways I have chatted you
Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by namiji2598: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
currently out of data, can u just call if u dont mind
Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by namiji2598: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
dingbang:
Thanks for calling boss
Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by dingbang(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
namiji2598:
Thanks for calling boss
you are most welcome.
Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by uboma(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
MJluv:

Good advice.
Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by MJluv(f): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
namiji2598:
his profile has so many thread with bank related issues ....who knows

That does not validate him!

This is somewhat a faceless forum and such sensitive issue as this needs to be handled with utmost caution.

OP for your own safety, I suggest again, go INTO the banking hall and sort this out.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
MJluv:

This is somewhat a faceless forum and such sensitive issue as this needs to be handled with utmost caution.

OP for your own safety, I suggest again, go INTO the banking hall and sort this out.

Na true you talk

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by ayodele17893: 12:52am On Sep 27, 2020
Report the prosecution to the dearest ogars or EFCC oga.....b2 it's too afternoon
Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by uboma(m): 6:26am On Sep 27, 2020
MJluv:

Again, you are right.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Kept Having Strange Alert Messages On My Sim Card by 11thGoldTREE: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2020
there is nothing to be worried about here.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Slaves Throw Away Their Heritage / ... / Thank you all for your advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.