Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) (1281 Views)

Davido And His DMW Crew Rock Native Attires As They Pose Together In Senegal / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) / Davido Signs Peruzzi To His DMW Label (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) by Insidenaija: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Popular Nigerian hip-pop singer David Adeleke, better known as 'Davido' has signed an upcoming artise Deinde, on his Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) record label.

The singer took to his verified Tweeter on Saturday evening, to announce and enjoined his fans to help him welcome his newly signed artiste.

"Everyone join me in welcoming my new artiste to the DMW family ! @deindeofficial ! A real gem with the mic and pen. Trust me when I say watch out for what’s to come ! Time for you to soar bro ! Everyone go over to his page show him some love for me! #DMW shit! Bomb Smiling face with horns #Stay tuned!!", Davido wrote on Tweeter.

Meanwhile, Insidenaija, had earlier reported, the Davido decided to pleasantly surprise his chef on his birthday with a $1000( N380,500).

The chef who we have come to know as Uncle Luis, was all smiles after the musician gifted him wad of dollars.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/davido-signs-new-artiste-on-his-dmw-record-label-photo/

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) by Insidenaija: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Thier case.

I ate swallow today, am grateful Lord grin
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
I think Am beginning to like this Davido grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
I think Am beginning to like this Davido grin grin
You have to undecided. Even though he does not have the kind of voice people would want him to have. His music producer is very good. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Damn jiqqa

DMW empire.. dude simply understands business and music.. come to think of it, he does not have an ex DMW artist.. it's not just music and business.. DMW is all about love
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
The only reason i like this Davido, i find him cute and hot and i like his songs. Apart from that, nothing else. For his rival wizkid, i don't like anything about that one but i admit some of his songs are nice. Just my opinion grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) by longetivity(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Another banger
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) by jimmychang: 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
IntersexSherry:
The only reason i like this Davido, i find him cute and hot and i like his songs. Apart from that, nothing else. For his rival wizkid, i don't like anything about that one but i admit some of his songs are nice. Just my opinion grin cheesy
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) by Pimpstar: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2020
he don find another person to dey help am write lyrics.
Davido is wacky with lyrics sad

since peruzzi no dey ........................................................................................................................................................................
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) by gbowoade85142: 12:23am On Sep 27, 2020
Damn jiqqaDMW dynasty.. dude simply understands businesseses and jazz.. come to think of it, he does not have an ex DMW painter.. it's not just jazz and businesseses.. DMW is all about hate
Re: Davido Signs New Artiste on His DMW Record Label (photo) by Insidenaija: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lalasticala, Mynd44, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya And DJ Cuppy Having The Best Moments Together In London (video) / Bbnaija, Mercy Eke Spotted Twerking Inside A Swimming Pool (video) / Davido’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Just Too Cute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.