Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students (3005 Views)

Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) / Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students by jumia1: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
If anyone knows the teacher, please help me find him. This is sad to watch,

Watch the video below:https://wahalablog.com/few-ghanaian-do-not-have-computer-to-teach-students-in-modern-age/

1 Like

Re: Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students by jumia1: 6:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Nigeria is far better than them
Re: Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Well for me i see nothing bad in what the teacher was doing. The school didn't provide him what he needed for the class, so has to use the available resource and i think he used it well. Because a proverb said WHEN DESIRABLE IS NOT AVAILABLE, THE AVAILABLE BECOMES THE DESIRABLE At least those pupils will have a little insight about computer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students by padi94(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is sad,
but I believe that a bomber is among them. Them go still bomb Germany, France, Asia, USA... one way or another them go cash out. If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students by MediMedi(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Is anyone seeing the chest of this students.?
Re: Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students by richesbhc(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Most of us were taught computer that way in primary school, even in secondary school a class only has access to the computer lab once a week or once in two weeks
Re: Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students by kambili999(f): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is heartbreaking
Re: Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students by GMBuhari: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
mofo probably never seen a laptop
Re: Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students by franklingud(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
That guy must be a brain dead somebody
Re: Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students by vykdevil: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
please, what did he do. i don't understand, i see a man teaching his pupils

1 Like

Re: Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students by jumia1: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
watch the video
Re: Horrible Way A Teacher Taught Computer In The Class To His Students by paulolee(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
too bad

(1) (Reply)

University Of Adultery / University Of Calabar Post-utme For 2012/2013 Academic Session Is Now Out / Unilag 2012/2013 Petroleum And Gas Engineering Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.