Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) (35186 Views)

"You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself" - Umahi Slams Contractor Over Shoddy Job / Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Dictator...

Padi Padi contract.

Of course, we know the project will be abandoned, like others. Pretending to be chiding his padi padi contractors to impress and deceive his supporters, the enemies of Nigeria. .

Watch them hail him to high heavens grin
Please tell them o... but he is far better than All APC demons combined together

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Bobotic(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Indaboski Again grin grin grin

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Realdollars: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Wike is pregnant------ with wisdom o
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Jack005(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Wike is high over-rated!!

Come and see the our governors working without making any noise
Shut up Aboki!!! Do you live in Rivers State?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Jack005(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Dictator...

Padi Padi contract.

Of course, we know the project will be abandoned, like others. Pretending to be chiding his padi padi contractors to impress and deceive his gullible supporters, the enemies of Nigeria. .

Bmc new signing..How much them sign you?

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by realstars: 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
The Projfct Man.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by UNRULY(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine!

I want to believe that the contractor is not as educated as the governor that gave him the contract. Governor Wike is a man that we fear and respected all over the country but his recent inability to realize that delay is not denial is really surprising.

The fact that the project is being delayed is enough reason to know that it will be of higher quality and not substandard. Slow and steady win the race. Patience is the key Mr Governor.

Besides, it's just a road project and according to Martin Luther King, he said if you can't fly then walk. If the people of the communities can't walk on the present state of the road construction I humbly think they should fly instead rather than walking.
Europe and other developed nations especially Asia de construct Roads both major and small roads in matter of days and months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by juniorstar(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
wike the king slayer himself

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by JudasNaCarrot: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Dictator...

Padi Padi contract.

Of course, we know the project will be abandoned, like others. Pretending to be chiding his padi padi contractors to impress and deceive his gullible supporters, the enemies of Nigeria. .

The Haters have landed.

Hope you wont kill yourself out of hate for a man you and your likes will never be like.

I understand your pains since last week..
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by tbest0213(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Wike is highly over-rated!!

I did not see any project here oh except a sharp camera picture quality...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by CheGuevara101(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Dictator...

Padi Padi contract.

For how long will you continue to suffer in sifia pains? Edo State Election is over, you guys should calm down and let's live.

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Abagworo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
I think it's a joint development project between State and oil companies initiated by Odili government
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine!

I want to believe that the contractor is not as educated as the governor that gave him the contract. Governor Wike is a man that we fear and respected all over the country but his recent inability to realize that delay is not denial is really surprising.

The fact that the project is being delayed is enough reason to know that it will be of higher quality and not substandard. Slow and steady win the race. Patience is the key Mr Governor.

Besides, it's just a road project and according to Martin Luther King, he said if you can't fly then walk. If the people of the communities can't walk on the present state of the road construction I humbly think they should fly instead rather than walking.

Why would reason as if u can't be a governor or an employer of contractor someday? A delay could amount to a quality job? If this is how u reason, I don't want u comment on any thread in platform again. Do u hear me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Fakoyede(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
PEOPLE SHA DEY CELEBRATE THIS FAILED MAN FOR MEDIA BUT NEVER REACH THE STATE. IF THIS ONE BECOMES PRESIDENT DON WANI CULTISM ACT DEY LEARN.

THE MAN NA FAILURE AND CANNOT NEVER BE COMPARED TO ANY TINUBU BOYS FOR LAGOS!

THANK GOD I DEY LIVE FOR PH DEY SEE AM!
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by CheGuevara101(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

For how long will you guys continue to showcase photoshop images upandan? Even America is not even as fine as this let alone Almajiri state.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

Stop hating oga

Your governors should send almajiri back to school first

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Abagworo(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

Wonders painting road and posting edited photos.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by tballeyy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Na today, oga go sleep, cash out thing
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Cantonese: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine!

And from delay the contractor will abandon the project. Thereafter you will call Wike Mr. Abandoned project.

Nonsense boy like you. If I hear peem again from you I go look for catapult and better stone take fire that your head wey resemble Oshiomole head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by xcellentgraphic: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Working gov

Contact me for your graphics designs
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Sunnyja: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
tbest0213:

I did not see any project here oh except a sharp camera picture quality...
Go to Sambisia's forest, you will see Sheaku's projects all over there.Those who live in Rivers State and have eyes can see Wike's projects.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by stayclearofme: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine!

Which people dey fear Wike all over the country? May be your likes. undecided
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by tot(f): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

What kind of inferiority complex is this? Does it not make more sense if ALL governors in Nigeria are working? So, why exactly are you feeling threatened? You really need to check yourself. One minute you try to appear sensible, the next minute your internal bigotry is on free display.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by eddyslim(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Dictator...

Padi Padi contract.

Why are you always like this?
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by eddyslim(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
CalabarPikin:
The way he plays his politics nd his voice....I like so much.....

The slayer himself
Yes oh Calabarpikin
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
See as Wike belle be like calabash

I swear na the whole Rivers treasury dey inside there so shocked
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by stagger: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
You mean this road is still under construction?
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by TruthinAction: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
I hope the contractor has not used the money to buy jeeps and houses for his girlfriends? Work before pleasure.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by anonymuz(m): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
One thing about some people is that they don't understand what dividend of democracy is,this little means a lot. So if he didn't embark on this projects, will you kill him. At all na im bad. What has Buhari done so far?
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by idahme(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Dictator...

Padi Padi contract.

It's good to make assertions with valid case studies, give the exact projects he has abandoned So that u can educate us that don't know about it. That project was started by Sir (Dr) Peter Odill's government, it's a good thing he has indeed pursued it's logical conclusion, to be sincere Wike's project completion is quite encouraging when compared with others. When its time to pat leaders on the back it's good to do it and when it's time to lambast them do it also but it's not good to have one opinion about life be open.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwo Akanbi: Yorubas Will Lose More In War Against Fulanis / Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President / IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.