Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) (35183 Views)

"You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself" - Umahi Slams Contractor Over Shoddy Job / Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Moventist: 5:02am On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Wike is highly over-rated!!

Come and see the our governors working without making any noise

You're a lier
This type of city renewal was done in Wike's first tenure and currently, julius Berger is handling the old and new GRA renewal projects

Wike is currently constructing five flyovers by Julius Bedgers . You know what it means on swampy South

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Moventist: 5:12am On Sep 27, 2020
Elvictor:

who is the commissioner of works in Rivers State?
Austin-Ben Chioma. He's the tallest in that picture with the Governor on inspection

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by eben28(m): 5:42am On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:

Working with your internally generated fund or shared oil money?
You know that without oil money there's no north, that's why you are scared of restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Elvictor: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2020
nedekid:

Ok, who is the commissioner for works in kebbi state? Also the councilor for works in Alimosho lga. Lagos state.
Swear not to ask Google.

am in Rivers State, Ahoada East in particular for now
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Elvictor: 5:56am On Sep 27, 2020
Moventist:

Austin-Ben Chioma. He's the tallest in that picture with the Governor on inspection

why was the media hiding him like he isn't relevant?
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by melviniyke2002(m): 6:13am On Sep 27, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine!

I want to believe that the contractor is not as educated as the governor that gave him the contract. Governor Wike is a man that we fear and respected all over the country but his recent inability to realize that delay is not denial is really surprising.

The fact that the project is being delayed is enough reason to know that it will be of higher quality and not substandard. Slow and steady win the race. Patience is the key Mr Governor.

Besides, it's just a road project and according to Martin Luther King, he said if you can't fly then walk. If the people of the communities can't walk on the present state of the road construction I humbly think they should fly instead rather than walking.
beautiful nonesense grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 27, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine!

I want to believe that the contractor is not as educated as the governor that gave him the contract. Governor Wike is a man that we fear and respected all over the country but his recent inability to realize that delay is not denial is really surprising.

The fact that the project is being delayed is enough reason to know that it will be of higher quality and not substandard. Slow and steady win the race. Patience is the key Mr Governor.

Besides, it's just a road project and according to Martin Luther King, he said if you can't fly then walk. If the people of the communities can't walk on the present state of the road construction I humbly think they should fly instead rather than walking.

lame. Simp. Dumb. Ninny. We still have this mentality here? How on earth will we advance then?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by joshuaidibia(m): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine!

What are you even saying? Did you watch the video? Road started since Odili was in office and you call it slow and steady. Nawa for you? Contractors will use you if you don't checkmate them like this

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by joshuaidibia(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2020
Arrewa:

Go Sidon one side abeg. Your picture is not even up to the Elelenwo-Akpajo and Trans woji road Wike did undecided
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by nedekid: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Elvictor:

am in Rivers State, Ahoada East in particular for now
I am in akowonjo Lagos. I do not know my local gov chairman how much more the state commissioner of works.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by naijanaso: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Dictator...

Padi Padi contract.

Of course, we know the project will be abandoned, like others. Pretending to be chiding his padi padi contractors to impress and deceive his gullible supporters, the enemies of Nigeria. .

Watch them hail him to high heavens grin

I beg to disagree with you on this one. He doesn't abandon anything he started. Remember he is using the style of governance is a continuum. That is one of his secrets to achievement. He did not just start afresh. He took off from existing projects.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by colestephan86: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Elvictor: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2020
nedekid:

I am in akowonjo Lagos. I do not know my local gov chairman how much more the state commissioner of works.

how many LGA dey Lag?
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by naijanaso: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine!

Your point is good but if you listened to the video, you'll notice he quoted the man as saying the road would be asphalted by now. For project implementation, if you don't follow contractors bumper to bumper, then be ready to fail.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by nedekid: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2020
Elvictor:

how many LGA dey Lag?
That one too, I no know grin
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2020
That's good of him
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by eddyslim(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2020
CalabarPikin:

Eyen- eka
Eyen ekami, idem fo atiedidie
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by thatigboman: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine!

you know nothing about project mgt. It comprises of time, quality and cost. Deliver at agreed time, agreed quality and agreed cost. Anything else is out of scope
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Jonegonu: 8:35am On Sep 27, 2020
Is not their fault tell rumuodomanya traders to leave the site to enable them carry out the project

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by CalabarPikin: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2020
eddyslim:
Eyen ekami, idem fo atiedidie

idioke ete....akem for..??
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by ossaisly(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine!

Okokoto!!!!
Do you know what a project management is?
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Abaman001(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Gaddafi1:
Raffaul Company will never deliver any project on time. The Peter Odili - Woji - Akpajo road took 5 years to be completed and the quality of work is below standard. Major repair work is currently being carried out on the road.
If not for bribery and corruption, i wonder why anyone in his right senses will give a job to this inexperienced Arab company.

Mr. Man, correct urself, no part of Akpajo is in the location of the above roads u mentioned, they are Dr. Peter Odili/Abuloma, Woji, Elelenwo Road, linking D Young Junction Elelenwo (Elelenwo/Apkajo) Road....
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Masterchef(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Usual office holders' showmanship as if he can swear that contractor didn''t settle or knows someone who knows the governor himself
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Thelimitbreaker(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Anazp:
A Wike can be defined as any terror to a Tinubu. Like for Like, share for Tinubu
Look at this fool comparing Wike to Tinubu because of an uncompleted project.... Ignoramus gone on rampage
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Alexpetra: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
come... i want ask something ooo... all this governors executing State projects where dem dey get money from? cus i no understand Benue state governors oo
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by eddyslim(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
CalabarPikin:

idioke ete....akem for..??
Akemi osong papa

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Theboss100(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Onlydaughter:
Wike!!! A man who fears less!!!

Ikwerre meka wey!!!
Dieli su wene badu
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by fidtopade: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine!

you are speaking from your anus. You mean the contractor should be left alone to finish it whenever he likes without supervision to meet up stipulated time.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by Raysleek: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
myBraine:
Imagine!

When the contractor was given the contract, was a time frame not given? The concern that the governor is giving is based on the arrangement that was made. Funds were released based on that arrangement. So tell your contractor friends to do their Job

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by pragmatistm(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hello people.

There are concerns on why solar energy does not last in Nigeria. Thus we want to find out from Nigerians their opinion on this issue.

Please we are using a survey form on solar energy system in Nigeria. Kindly help us to complete this google form in three minutes. Just click the link below.

https://forms.gle/94cPcGWzs9tQDXG99

Thanks for your time.

Kindly help to forward to other groups.
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by inyenejo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Shame on Rotimid Amaethief
Re: Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) by erico2k2(m): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jonegonu:
Is not their fault tell rumuodomanya traders to leave the site to enable them carry out the project
rumukoro is looking good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwo Akanbi: Yorubas Will Lose More In War Against Fulanis / Pictures From Osogbo Tinubu/Shettima Walk And Rally / Boko Haram Sponsorship Allegation, My Story By Modu Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.