Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

We Made 'clear Mistake' - Chelsea Boss Lampard After Come Back at WBA - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Made 'clear Mistake' - Chelsea Boss Lampard After Come Back at WBA (557 Views)

Why Mourinho Won't Share A Drink With Lampard After Tottenham Face Chelsea / Anthony Joshua Poses With His Title Belts - WBA, IBF, IBO And WBO / Chelsea Boss Exposes Secret Lesson He Learnt From EPL After Trashing Huddersfied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Made 'clear Mistake' - Chelsea Boss Lampard After Come Back at WBA by Pantoo: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Frank Lampard was disappointed with Chelsea taking only a point from the Premier League match at West Brom on Saturday, despite coming back from three goals down.

The Blues were trailing by a distance at the break before Mason Mount and Callum Hudson-Odoi led the fightback and Tammy Abraham stole a draw in stoppage time.

It was a case of the same issues all over again for Lampard though, who has repeatedly spoken about stamping out similar problems which have blighted his team’s defensive line over the past 12 months.

The boss pointed to individual errors from Marcos Alonso on the first goal, Thiago Silva on the second and Alonso again for the third as having cost Chelsea dearly.

“It’s two points lost. It’s counter-attacks and set-pieces. I can look at character because we showed that and persistence, but we didn’t need to without earlier [errors],” he told Sky Sports.

“Mistakes, clear mistakes in transitions…we can do as many meetings as you want but if you make them you give yourself a mountain to climb.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMJf0sd1MfQ

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/chelsea-news-frank-lampard-west-brom-result-premier-league-thiago-silva-marcos-alonso-b627732.html
Re: We Made 'clear Mistake' - Chelsea Boss Lampard After Come Back at WBA by tobechi74: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Taking responsibility
Re: We Made 'clear Mistake' - Chelsea Boss Lampard After Come Back at WBA by paulolee(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2020
and westbroom waa too weak to take advantage and grab dt 3 points....i blame bilic and his team for dt draw..
a small team in spain cnt allow dt except there is red card and p.k involved..
you are as good as dead playing a small team like sociedad or even getafe and losing 3 nil in first half instead of you to score na dm go add more to ur pain...
wats d need of defending when you cnt include fast attackers to punish dm d more..
Re: We Made 'clear Mistake' - Chelsea Boss Lampard After Come Back at WBA by Danny50: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
Become A Christian
To become a Christian is a choice that you can express through prayer.

Praying is simply talking to God. He knows you. We suggest you pray the following prayer:

“Dear Jesus! I am sorry for the things I have done wrong in my life. I ask your forgiveness. Thank you for dying on the cross for me to set me free from my sins. Please come into my life and fill me with your Holy Spirit and be with me forever. Thank you, Jesus, Amen.”

Is this prayer the desire of your heart?
If yes, then we invite you to pray it,
and according to the promises of Jesus,
He will come into your life.
According to your heart desire he will surely grant you dear.
Re: We Made 'clear Mistake' - Chelsea Boss Lampard After Come Back at WBA by fujirice: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2020
paulolee:
and westbroom waa too weak to take advantage and grab dt 3 points....i blame bilic and his team for dt draw..
a small team in spain cnt allow dt except there is red card and p.k involved..
you are as good as dead playing a small team like sociedad or even getafe and losing 3 nil in first half instead of you to score na dm go add more to ur pain...
wats d need of defending when you cnt include fast attackers to punish dm d more..
My brother, those guys had 5 defenders at the back and 4 midfielders that also helped in defending. What else do you want from them? Maybe 2 goalkeepers?
The pressure from Chelsea that second half was deadly and they were lucky to grab those two goals in the process, even the last goal from Tammy was also pure luck but you cannot take away the hard work they had to do to earn it.
Re: We Made 'clear Mistake' - Chelsea Boss Lampard After Come Back at WBA by Merimental(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2020
westbrom wer disappointed to draw d game. Chelsea are happy with a point. ironical !

(1) (Reply)

Luis Suarez Scores Twice And Assists On Atletico Madrid Debut / Neymar Surpasses Ronaldo As Brazil’s Second-highest Goalscorer / Pool Fixtures And Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.