Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Thread For Afro-juju, Highlife, Fuji, Apala And Alujo Artists. Let's Talk. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Afro-juju, Highlife, Fuji, Apala And Alujo Artists. Let's Talk. (241 Views)

Top Afro (juju) And Highlife Musicians In Nigeria / Lanre Fassy Released Juju Highlife Record Album At Last / (throwback) Sir Shina Peters -afro Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Afro-juju, Highlife, Fuji, Apala And Alujo Artists. Let's Talk. by isaco(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
You are welcome to this thread.

Before you open this page there must be something that connect you with music, especially, Nigerian indigenous style, yes you heard my right,

My aim of opening this thread is that, I want all artists in this category Afro-Juju, Highlife, Fuji, apala etc to gather here and discuss about our style of music including the business aspect, the audio and video recording tips, promotion, management, marketing, sponsorship. etc

However, this is very necessary so as to learn from ourselves and develop the our musical skills and flow with artists in this line

We are free to ask any question and also provide answer to questions .

Royalman Adeyemi
Highlife/Afro-Juju Artist
Thanks.
Re: Thread For Afro-juju, Highlife, Fuji, Apala And Alujo Artists. Let's Talk. by Systex: 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Tru Talk
Re: Thread For Afro-juju, Highlife, Fuji, Apala And Alujo Artists. Let's Talk. by isaco(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Yes, my brother, we really need to come together. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lady Falls For Don K As He Performs Live @4sytetv Gpower100 / Bayo Ododo / Wizkid Makes Barack Obama's Top Thirty Played Songs In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.