Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy (48557 Views)

Troops Foil ISWAP Attack At Special Forces’ School, Kill 7 Terrorists In Yobe / Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by juman(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
The president should shake the military.
He should shed away all generals, lt. generals and mj. generals and sack them all.
They are problems.

Boko is not too big to solve like that.
The generals are too deceptive.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Powerfly(f): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
sinkhole:
That is just the problem. Had it been that the governor did not have the first hand experience that is how they will report to him that the attack is nothing and they are on top of it!
We actually need young active people in governance, like Zulum, who will not be holed up in one place and be receiving report from people to take decision.
How many times has the man in Aso Rock visited any disaster area in Nigeria? He prefers to go and celebrate independence in Mali than to go and visit explosion site in Lagos!

Explosion site!.. Jeez! Do you want our darling beloved president to go and die? Abi you no sabi say my darling bubu love his life dearly. Biko no talk am again.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by ibuildstuff(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. I hope this answer your question. Shalom.
How does this answer my question. So as e don reach the part that u cannot defend it's now things of the spirit.

My friend go n sit down, Timothy wrote what he wrote. We all read it. There's nothing like things of the spirit there.

Women has no authority in the Christian faith.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
falcon01:
Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet.
In the church....while this is nairaland
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
sinkhole:
Madam, learn from Oga, he always comment on the issue at hand before connecting it to the divine!
Don't just come here and be preaching out of point o sad
Lol so you noticed how he does his preaching?
and he also slants his words.
Nlanders sef
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
Don't turn your back on God. One day you will meet Him face to face. Turn around and seek Jesus Christ, before it will be too late. Believe in Him, and you will receive forgiveness for all your sins and have peace with God!

where will you spend your eternity??
finally the wife of our beloved preacher is here...
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by eddyline(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:

the volume is very loud for whosoever feel like listening.Jesus will come like a thief.. the moment you die no second chance
Jesus will not come like a thief please, the day of His coming rather is what will be like a thief in the night. His coming will be glorious with the blast of the trumpet. remain blessed
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Nauttyprof(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
They gave us the lives of officers and civilians that were lost but didn't tell us numbers of Boko Haram men that died. They only told us of repelling attack and vehicles recovered.

Na wa o..... May God safe us in this country called Nigeria
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by leokid866: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
OhBiafra:
They still call themselves gallant....
Now, they will go back waiting for Boko haram to attack again while they defend. This war will never end if they continue this way, or it will end with Boko haram fully taking over
You know you could join the Military and help put issues like this to an end...
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by HeavenlyHolines(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
My dear, the content is more important than the container. when it comes to the souls of man God can go any length to make sure that such people are saved. Women don't go to war but because of the importance of victory for Barak, Deborah had to follow him to battle which led to them winning the battle. God used Balaam's Ass to instruct him when he was backsliding. Don't limit God to what u read in the bible. Personal Knowledge and experience of him is all that matters. The bible is a fraction of who God is and that is y use need the Holy Spirit. Jesus knew this and that was y he told the disciples to tarry for it. Shalom
ibuildstuff:

How does this answer my question. So as e don reach the part that u cannot defend it's now things of the spirit.

My friend go n sit down, Timothy wrote what he wrote. We all read it. There's nothing like things of the spirit there.

Women has no authority in the Christian faith.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by sigiyaya(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
Don't turn your back on God. One day you will meet Him face to face. Turn around and seek Jesus Christ, before it will be too late. Believe in Him, and you will receive forgiveness for all your sins and have peace with God!

Thunder fire you, fire Righteousness89, fire your Jesus Christ, idiot!
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by roszilman: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
falcon01:
what's wrong with this preachers on Nairaland
pussy ass motherfvcker
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by mrMeen(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
illicit:

Then why disturb us

What if traditional worshippers and Muslims decide to emulate her, then we will never see any other thing again on NL, just preaching preaching on every thread
what a wonderful idea, sangooooooo, sangooooooo. Sangooooooo. The ifepriest is here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by MrsRighteousness(f): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
sigiyaya:
thank you very much. I pray the holy spirit comfort your soul with the truth. but hope you know that the ladt day every soul will give account on every utterances. I pray our lord Jesus Christ will forgive you because of your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Flairoqy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:

Clout Chasing, why not be your real self and express yourself, or humans won't pay attention unless it's someone they recognize?
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by zoedew: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by kiddkash(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nigerian army are dulling.

rain hell-fire missile on these boyz
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by snowball11(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
The attack/ambush was however successfully repelled by the gallant troops. Sadly, a total of 18 lives including 4 soldiers, 10 Policemen and 4 civilians were lost during the sad incident.

But what the heck is "successfully repelled by the gallant troops";....when there was no casualty on the part of the terrorists? undecided
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by sigiyaya(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:

thank you very much. I pray the holy spirit comfort your soul with the truth. but hope you know that the ladt day every soul will give account on every utterances. I pray our lord Jesus Christ will forgive you because of your ignorance
You are a brainwashed fool
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Joshmanuel10(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Always reacting
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Daddysidhan: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
marwanafrica:

I guess it is a new trend from their churches to preach anywhere they are.
peaceful preaching is better than the jihad your prophet taught you Muslims. Jihad is what is killing the north and other Arab countries in the middle East.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Daddysidhan: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
sigiyaya:
A potential terrorist slave of Allah.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Xisnin(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
falcon01:
what's wrong with this preachers on Nairaland
The nuissance are being encouraged.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by alimiadedayo1: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bookoharam is part of our military system.. Our military system needs to be scrutinized and sanctified quickly before the bokoharam overtake our government.. Its getting serious
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by sigiyaya(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Daddysidhan:
A potential terrorist slave of Allah.
grin grin grin ; look i am igbo and my name is Ifeanyichukwu Christian Odunna from Ogwa in mbatiloli LGA in Imo state.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:

Lol
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by lexy2014: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
kingthreat:
To win this war against Boko Haram, you have to invest in technology and intelligence. I dont understand, with all the over 1000 boko haram soldiers captured, you can't torture all of them to give up the location of Abu Shekau?

If u give d best technology & arms to d Nigerian police for instance, would it make any difference? It's d same intelligence & weapons that was used to kill& apprehend several Boko Haram terrorists who buhari is spending d nation's resources on pampering. Fighting Boko Haram & finishing them isn't rocket science. We saw Chad do it without doing anything fancy. Just good old commitment from their C-in-C and they got d job done
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Danmaiduguri(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:

What is this one doing here.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by lexy2014: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
juman:
The president should shake the military.
He should shed away all generals, lt. generals and mj. generals and sack them all.
They are problems.

Boko is not too big to solve like that.
The generals are too deceptive.

And who is supervising d deceptive generals?
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by OhBiafra: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
leokid866:

You know you could join the Military and help put issues like this to an end...
Am I mad?
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by membranus: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
OhBiafra:
.... and his Yoruba muslim supporters

Heee Mr. Biafara, what concerns Yooba with this imbroglio?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu / 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.