Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy (48558 Views)

Troops Foil ISWAP Attack At Special Forces’ School, Kill 7 Terrorists In Yobe / Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by davididenyi(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lord pls save Nigeria Army from the hand of the wicked,
Am sad any time I hear a death of a soldier,
Those men, are something husband,uncle,brother,friend,relative,Etc

God pls help us
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
You're also clout chasing like Righteousness nigga
MrsRighteousness:
Don't turn your back on God. One day you will meet Him face to face. Turn around and seek Jesus Christ, before it will be too late. Believe in Him, and you will receive forgiveness for all your sins and have peace with God!

where will you spend your eternity??
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by boyjo: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
falcon01:
Timothy 2:12
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet.

Inside the Church Oga.
Stop the false teaching.

She is to submit to her OWN husband, not every tom dick and harry!
Ephesians 5:22-24, KJV
“Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. .

Cc: MrsRighteousness
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by mozele(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
falcon01:
I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet.

do you try to understand Bible context before you make your assertions?

that Bible verse best fits in homes between husbands and wives; not when preaching the gospel.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Ayopercent(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
vanida6:
please increased d volume someone @ d back can not hear ur preaching sad

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by BananaPeel(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
falcon01:
When you ignore a woman from leading you to Christ, a woman will welcome you to hell.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Lastmankc(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
sinkhole:
That is just the problem. Had it been that the governor did not have the first hand experience that is how they will report to him that the attack is nothing and they are on top of it!
We actually need young active people in governance, like Zulum, who will not be holed up in one place and be receiving report from people to take decision.
How many times has the man in Aso Rock visited any disaster area in Nigeria? He prefers to go and celebrate independence in Mali than to go and visit explosion site in Lagos!
The dullard has not even visited his hometown for a long time now
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by leokid866: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
OhBiafra:
Am I mad?
Then don't disrespect those who are crazy enough to defend your sovereignty.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by OhBiafra: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
leokid866:

Then don't disrespect those who are crazy enough to defend your sovereignty.
They are not defending my sovereignty, they should go and attack boko haram wherever they are instead of acting like chickens.
We know what they can do when unarmed civilians are involved.
FOOLS
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by backbone503(m): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:
Don't turn your back on God. One day you will meet Him face to face. Turn around and seek Jesus Christ, before it will be too late. Believe in Him, and you will receive forgiveness for all your sins and have peace with God!

where will you spend your eternity??

Mr. A is an armed robber. Goes to rob Mr. B (the only breadwinner of the family) where he rapes his wife, carts away their valuables and finally guns him down. Thus, throwing that family into serious trauma and hopelessness.

Few days later, Mr. A is shot, and with his last breathe, suddenly believes in Christ and confesses his sins, then seeks forgiveness from God before he finally dies.

If you were God, will you forgive Mr. A and wash away his sins?

1 Like

Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by MrsRighteousness(f): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
backbone503:

Mr. A is an armed robber. Goes to rob Mr. B (the only breadwinner of the family) where he rapes his wife, carts away their valuables and finally guns him down. Thus, throwing that family into serious trauma and hopelessness.

Few days later, Mr. A is shot, and with his last breathe, suddenly believes in Christ and confesses his sins, then seeks forgiveness from God before he finally dies.

If you were God, will you forgive Mr. A and wash away his sins?
I can't be God and I will never
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sadly, whenever I hear or read Nigerians preaching (shoving it in your throat) the word of God, it always remind me of the "Parable of the good Samaritan."
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Political073: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
I've been hearing about this Boko Haram of a thing long time ago but the recent attack on Bornu Governor's convoyed left our entire family into sorrow as my sister In-laws 's brother was among the Police officers that were killed. A man who just buried his wife on 5th September and we now got a news on 26th September that he was among the officers killed leaving two small kids behind. What a world.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Vulcan24(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Uncharted route! Isn't there suppose to be an advance team doing recon in a hot zone!

Why is he making free movt like the invincible!

SSS knows this naaa
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by blackmantis: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
There is nothing wrong in calling for help when something overwhelms you.

If foreign mercenaries can eliminate Boko Haram let's engage them because most of the strategy used so far is not working.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by backbone503(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:

I can't be God and I will never

I know this is beyond the scope of Christianity, but the truth is: Sins are not washed away by mere believing in anything or confessing them. Christ said what a man soweth so she he reap. In science, its put as: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. The only waiver/exception to this is that Sins can only be worked-off, but not forgiven as preached in Christianity. However, this must be merited.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by leokid866: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
OhBiafra:
They are not defending my sovereignty, they should go and attack boko haram wherever they are instead of acting like chickens.
We know what they can do when unarmed civilians are involved.
FOOLS
If you won't lead the charge stay out of it.....at the very least do not disrespect their sacrifice.....as it goes if you can't put up......shut up.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by fof1: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
falcon01:
what's wrong with this preachers on Nairaland

HEED THEIR ADVISES, WARNINGS AND ENCOURAGEMENT, OR YOU PERISH WITH OUT HELP...SINFUL LIFESTYLE HAS ITS TURN IN GOD'S JUDGEMENT DESK.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Oracleforce: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
If almighty Nigeria Army can not protect a governor of a whole Borno State how much more ordinary citizen on the road to Borno State...

Things have really fallen apart
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by DAVE5(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Khd95:
An attack/ambush that claimed many lives is what u called "successfully repelled"

Shame on buhari

Also note that no boko haram bomber was caught or killed, or maybe it wasn’t reported, only thing I saw there was police vans and enemy gun truck were recovered from them after they had initially seized it, no report of enemy being killed or captured

Guess it’s obvious the boko thingy is a state sponsored operation for financial gains
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by DAVE5(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Azmanaty03:
You successfully repelled an attack and 17 people were killed??

So how many terrorists did you now kill?

No terrorist was killed and/or captured, rather civilians, army and police personnel were killed

But according to the report, it was a successful operation
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by backbone503(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
How/why do they know of our moves/plans but we don't know of theirs? Why are military operations usually more successful in the South but difficult and protracted in the north? Why are the insurgents usually better armed and sophisticated than our troops, despite the billions sunk into this fight? These are just a few of the questions that are begging for answers.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by biomedics(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
I read from reliable sources that over 30 persons were killed.

How does this calamity amount to repel?

Shane of a nation.

May the souls of the departed find rest in Jesus name, Amen �.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Timmzycul11: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Imefonukoenin11: 3:04am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by Arda1000(m): 6:37am On Sep 28, 2020
MrsRighteousness:

the volume is very loud for whosoever feel like listening.Jesus will come like a thief.. the moment you die no second chance
like Shina Rambo or Lawrence Anini ?
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by kingsmaila(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2020
May God continue to protect our security personnel without you our lives would have being miserable in the hands of criminals and terrorists. May the souls of the fallen heroes rest in peace and i wish the injured person quich recovery.
Re: Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy by cardoctor(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
When will all this nonsense stop? When?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Memory May Be Failing, Atiku Fires Fresh Shot At Tinubu / 14 Edo Lawmakers, 18 LG Chairmen, 196 Councillors Defect To PDP / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.