Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

A New Online Business That Can Generate You Over 50k Monthly. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Online Business That Can Generate You Over 50k Monthly. (376 Views)

This Business Will Generate You 300k Or More Monthly / Easy Business To Start In Nigeria With #10,000 | Cool 50k Monthly / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Online Business That Can Generate You Over 50k Monthly. by jacobton94: 12:34am On Sep 27, 2020
If you read my last post on How Nigerians can make money online legitimately, you will notice that I made mention of a new online money making platform with the name StackEarning.

i was able to make over 33k with the platform after some few weeks of joining.
[img][/img]
Here is a break down of how it works.
NOTE: SatckEarning is not a get rich quick scheme or another ponzi or what ever you may call it. This is a legitimate business where you make money base on the effort you put into it.

What is Stack Earning?

StackEarning is a platform that allows you to make money online by just performing some few task online such as answering trivia questions, selling digital products such as eBook, stock photos, articles, referring friends and family members to the platform.

Stack earning website focus on students, stay at home mum, unemployed graduates who are looking for legitimate means of making money online from the comfort of their homes.

How does Stack Earning works?
At the time of writing this post, there are three different ways you can make money from Stack earning

1. Answering Trivia Questions
These trivia questions come in different categories and you are rewarded base on the difficulty you selected.

The questions comes in different categories such as Entertainment, music, films, video games, geography, mathematics, automobile, history and many more.

The interesting thing about the trivia section is the fact that the question comes in different field of life which you can answer from.

You are given 30 seconds to answer each question, if you don't answer the question on time, the site will refresh and present you with a new question..

They have a good way of detecting fraud, if you try anything fishy then kiss goodbye to your account. I will advice you not to play smart with the system.

How are you rewarded on Stack Earning Trivia?

when you select from Easy, Medium or hard you get the following points for each.

For easy you earn (1)SEC(stack earning coin)

For medium you earn (2) SEC(stack earning coins)

For hard you earn (3) SEP(stack earning coins)

2. Stack Sale

Stack Sale provides a platform were professional writers, digital or affiliate marketers can make money from their work.

This section of the site is good for those who want to sell digital content almost instantly.

With the Stack Sale section, you can write your articles directly on the platform using its editor or better still upload your file in doc, docx or pdf format.

The interesting thing about this section is the fact that you can decide how much you want to sell your article.

when your article is approved by an admin of the website, the article will automatically transfer to the stack earning shop where it is available for sell. when a blogger or company buys your article, you automatically earn 70 percent of the sales price.

I know you must be asking "what if nobody buys my article?"

Someone or company will surely buy your article so long as you wrote a good content. The website has community of bloggers, magazines and companies partnering with them. Beside that, a lot of bloggers are looking for quality contents which they can use for Adsense approval.

On a slow market day, stackEarning websites sometime buy articles directly so its members can earn. But the disadvantage of that is the fact that you cannot earn more than N 500 naira per article.

3. Referral Program

As a member of stackearning you can earn from N1,000-N3,000 referral bonus depending on your plan.

StackEarning Commission Plans

1. Free Plan

2. Silver plan

3. Diamond Plan

4. Gold Plan

Free plan

when you are on the Free plan,you can still make money from the platform playing trivia games, writing or selling digital products.

As a free member you can earn the maximum of N 1,000 for any referral you bring into the platform. The only disadvantage of being a free member is the issue of withdrawal. Even if you have made N 100,000 naira for referral and sales you still can't withdrawal. This option is only available for premium members.

Silver plan

To become a silver plan member you need to upgrade with a one time upgrade fee of N 1,700, you will earn N 1,000 naira for any referral you introduce, your N 1,000 can be withdraw at anytime you wish.

Diamond Plan

For diamond, you need to upgrade with a one time fee of N 3,500. When you refer someone to the same plan or a higher one, you earn N 2,000.

Gold Plan

This is the highest plan on the platform, this plan comes with exiting benefits such as, ability to convert trivia points to data or cash, fast withdrawal under 30 minute, Top priority to your products, eligibility to become a moderator which gives you access to approve post as an admin(earn commission), Full commission benefits and many more.

To become a member of this plan, you need to pay a one time upgrade fee of N 5,000. When you refer a someone who upgrades to the same plan you automatically earn N 3,000 upon successful upgrade by your referral. You also earn N 2,000 from a silver member and N 1,000 naira from a diamond member.

NOTE: I'll advice you to go for the GOLD PLAN if you have the money. They advantage of this plan is the fact that you can make your money instantly from just two free members who register through your link and upgrade their accounts to GOLD

How to Register on https://www.StackEarning.com

You can register a free account From [url] https://stackearning.com/?k=se96721vy[/url] then you upgrade your account from free to either Silver, Diamond or Gold in other to enjoy all the benefits of StackEarning as a member.

If you have any question let me know

Re: A New Online Business That Can Generate You Over 50k Monthly. by Marshempire: 12:52am On Sep 27, 2020
Checkout SoftGold Investment on https://www.softgoldinvestment.com
When registering use my link https://www.softgoldinvestment.com/register/ogorchukwu
It's good and pays 50% after fours days investment in naira and 60% after 2 days for investments in cryptocurrency.
Re: A New Online Business That Can Generate You Over 50k Monthly. by Sheriman(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Unreliable means of earnings
jacobton94:
If you read my last post on How Nigerians can make money online legitimately, you will notice that I made mention of a new online money making platform with the name StackEarning.

i was able to make over 33k with the platform after some few weeks of joining.
[img][/img]
Here is a break down of how it works.
NOTE: SatckEarning is not a get rich quick scheme or another ponzi or what ever you may call it. This is a legitimate business where you make money base on the effort you put into it.

What is Stack Earning?

StackEarning is a platform that allows you to make money online by just performing some few task online such as answering trivia questions, selling digital products such as eBook, stock photos, articles, referring friends and family members to the platform.

Stack earning website focus on students, stay at home mum, unemployed graduates who are looking for legitimate means of making money online from the comfort of their homes.

How does Stack Earning works?
At the time of writing this post, there are three different ways you can make money from Stack earning

1. Answering Trivia Questions
These trivia questions come in different categories and you are rewarded base on the difficulty you selected.

The questions comes in different categories such as Entertainment, music, films, video games, geography, mathematics, automobile, history and many more.

The interesting thing about the trivia section is the fact that the question comes in different field of life which you can answer from.

You are given 30 seconds to answer each question, if you don't answer the question on time, the site will refresh and present you with a new question..

They have a good way of detecting fraud, if you try anything fishy then kiss goodbye to your account. I will advice you not to play smart with the system.

How are you rewarded on Stack Earning Trivia?

when you select from Easy, Medium or hard you get the following points for each.

For easy you earn (1)SEC(stack earning coin)

For medium you earn (2) SEC(stack earning coins)

For hard you earn (3) SEP(stack earning coins)

2. Stack Sale

Stack Sale provides a platform were professional writers, digital or affiliate marketers can make money from their work.

This section of the site is good for those who want to sell digital content almost instantly.

With the Stack Sale section, you can write your articles directly on the platform using its editor or better still upload your file in doc, docx or pdf format.

The interesting thing about this section is the fact that you can decide how much you want to sell your article.

when your article is approved by an admin of the website, the article will automatically transfer to the stack earning shop where it is available for sell. when a blogger or company buys your article, you automatically earn 70 percent of the sales price.

I know you must be asking "what if nobody buys my article?"

Someone or company will surely buy your article so long as you wrote a good content. The website has community of bloggers, magazines and companies partnering with them. Beside that, a lot of bloggers are looking for quality contents which they can use for Adsense approval.

On a slow market day, stackEarning websites sometime buy articles directly so its members can earn. But the disadvantage of that is the fact that you cannot earn more than N 500 naira per article.

3. Referral Program

As a member of stackearning you can earn from N1,000-N3,000 referral bonus depending on your plan.

StackEarning Commission Plans

1. Free Plan

2. Silver plan

3. Diamond Plan

4. Gold Plan

Free plan

when you are on the Free plan,you can still make money from the platform playing trivia games, writing or selling digital products.

As a free member you can earn the maximum of N 1,000 for any referral you bring into the platform. The only disadvantage of being a free member is the issue of withdrawal. Even if you have made N 100,000 naira for referral and sales you still can't withdrawal. This option is only available for premium members.

Silver plan

To become a silver plan member you need to upgrade with a one time upgrade fee of N 1,700, you will earn N 1,000 naira for any referral you introduce, your N 1,000 can be withdraw at anytime you wish.

Diamond Plan

For diamond, you need to upgrade with a one time fee of N 3,500. When you refer someone to the same plan or a higher one, you earn N 2,000.

Gold Plan

This is the highest plan on the platform, this plan comes with exiting benefits such as, ability to convert trivia points to data or cash, fast withdrawal under 30 minute, Top priority to your products, eligibility to become a moderator which gives you access to approve post as an admin(earn commission), Full commission benefits and many more.

To become a member of this plan, you need to pay a one time upgrade fee of N 5,000. When you refer a someone who upgrades to the same plan you automatically earn N 3,000 upon successful upgrade by your referral. You also earn N 2,000 from a silver member and N 1,000 naira from a diamond member.

NOTE: I'll advice you to go for the GOLD PLAN if you have the money. They advantage of this plan is the fact that you can make your money instantly from just two free members who register through your link and upgrade their accounts to GOLD

How to Register on https://www.StackEarning.com

You can register a free account From [url] https://stackearning.com/?k=se96721vy[/url] then you upgrade your account from free to either Silver, Diamond or Gold in other to enjoy all the benefits of StackEarning as a member.

If you have any question let me know

Re: A New Online Business That Can Generate You Over 50k Monthly. by jacobton94: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2020
I don't think so
Sheriman:
Unreliable means of earnings
. Every system is all about how well you utilize it to your advantage. something that works for me might not work for you. so i guess you are right in your own way

(1) (Reply)

Is Dropshipping Business Worth Investing In? / Bank Of Industry And The Call I Received / Victor Asemota Speaks On The Dangers Of Insider Deals In Financial Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.