Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,980 members, 7,866,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Graail Worshippers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Graail Worshippers (699 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? / Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graail Worshippers by bobbyray(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2011
If you belong to this great movement, lets have some talk in here
Re: Graail Worshippers by justcool(m): 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
bobbyray:

If you belong to this great movement, lets have some talk in here

@bobbyray,

If by "Graail worshippers" you mean adherents of the Grail Message, then raise your issues/questions/concerns and I will gladly offer my perceptions. But keep in mind that the Grail Message is not a religion; it is simply a book or a teaching which anybody is welcome to adhere to. Being an adherent of the Grail Message or being a Crossbearer does not make one automatically a member of any movement.

Also, there has been many threads concerning the Grail Message in this forum; you might want to read some of them, perhaps you will out that the issues you have in mind has already been treated.

And finally, adherents of the Grail Message or Crossbearers do not worship the Grail. The Grail Message made it clear that only God should be worshipped.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Graail Worshippers by bobbyray(m): 9:23am On Mar 02, 2011
message not religion?

(1) (Reply)

"christ Our Sacrifice" A Letter From Heaven / The Father's Love Is In You - Pastor Chris / God Destroys Man Repairs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.