Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo (46263 Views)

Aged Woman Campaigns For Obaseki In The Streets Of Benin (VIDEO) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) / 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by eddyslim(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
ican2020:
Obaseki, you have no single reason not to work for Edo people.

The people actually stood by you and you must replicate same by leaving Edo better than you met it.
How do you know they voted for him?
Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by fireback: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
xolocious:

IT'S CALLED SACRIFICE. IT COMES WITH A PRICE... CORRECTING THE MISTAKE AND SECURING TOMORROW (HER KIDS AND GRAND KIDS ARE PART OF IT.
same thing Nnamdi Kanu is doing today
Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by ibuildstuff(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
supportnija:
Why suffering this woman for what is not going to benefit.
Not really, seems obaseki was very good at paying pension because alot of old people supported him.
Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by mightyhazel: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
SLAP44:

Her children and grandchildren will benefit.
great opening that guy gave u there to shine

1 Like

Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by ibuildstuff(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
ayodele17893:
Obaseki, you have no solo why not to work for Edo folks.The folks actually stood by you and you must replicate while by leaving Edo better than you met it.
Obaseki don't owe old people's pension, he always pays on time, so they had to vote for him to ensure they continue receiving their pensions on time, is why alot of old people supported him.
Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by mightyhazel: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
helinues:
Wow
Hope na Obaseki she voted for
does it matter now?
Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by imagrg(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
See the support Obaseki got from Edo people!
Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by Munachisom95(f): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
She can't walk but she can fly, fear Edo people especially their elderly.
Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by slimdolyin(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
JuanDeDios:

I'm interested.
dont pay anyone.......go on YouTube and download thousand of video for free on data science, SQL, PYTHON, R, Data mining and the likes.....na lagos we dey.

i can teach u how to download on YOUTUBE FOR FREE

1 Like

Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by slivertongue: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
of course she voted obaseki
Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by AnanseK(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
It demonstrates the absence of welfare system. Why can’t she have a wheelchair?

I salute the dutiful son. May the good Lord bless him.
Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by vicshub(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
They voted for an imcompetent man, what a waste.
you will never get to his level in life.. THE SUCCESS YOU ATTACK, YOU DON'T ATTRACT.
Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by JuanDeDios: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Voks500:

Whatsapp me sir to get started
But I don't have your WhatsApp number naa.
Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by JuanDeDios: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
slimdolyin:
dont pay anyone.......go on YouTube and download thousand of video for free on data science, SQL, PYTHON, R, Data mining and the likes.....na lagos we dey.

i can teach u how to download on YOUTUBE FOR FREE
Thank you. I know they can be obtained freely. I simply don't have the time to do all that.
Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by BIGGESThead6: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
vicshub:
you will never get to his level in life.. THE SUCCESS YOU ATTACK, YOU DON'T ATTRACT.

The thing pain this man well

Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by Jeremiahtortor(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
For what? Are they killing non-voters?
Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by Akuruoulo(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Eyah kiss

Nigerians are good people with bad leaders.

She is determined to leave a good State for her son and other Edolites

Iyamu for steal the remaining years of her life grin cheesy grin just like the supreme court governor is dealing with pensioners in Imo State now. grin cheesy grin grin

But Obaseki will deliver

God bless and keep her to see a better Edo smiley smiley Amen!!!

Amen

1 Like

Re: Son Backs Aged Woman To Vote In Edo by Imefonukoenin11: 3:08am On Sep 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed On Lekki Shootings: DJ Switch Will Be Exposed Soon / Oluremi Tinubu Visits Aisha Buhari / Buhari Showing Theresa May The Way (Caption Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.