Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship (51464 Views)

Israel Adesanya Beats Robert Whittaker To Retain His Title / Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" / Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by eyinjuege: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
donMIG:
Wow my boy doin his thing

I beg can I get the link to watch this vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muUotyCqWkk

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Depressed101: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
ariketalks:
Congratulations Israel.

While congratulating Israel, let's not forget 'Mean' Hakeem Dawodu who won the featherweight division while flying the Nigerian flag.
so there's another one. Nigeria ti take over the fight Arenas o.
So we now have AJ+Hakeem+Ajagba and Style bender.

That's impressive of us

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Depressed101: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
obonujoker:
This guy is do good... And the other guy Kamoru
ah, them many o
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by horlajide: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
Scared? Scared Cuz of Costa
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
I did NOT even bother watching it. Already knew Style Bender was getting a clean home run on him. I can only be bothered if Style Bender faces Jon Jones. Style Bender is a Monster Killer, Jon Jones is the GOAT Killer.
Monster Killer Vs GOAT Killer, this fight will shake the world. Thank God, they are not in the same weight class, because right now, Jon Jones will KiLL Style Bender grin.

”Be calming down”. If you watched Dominic Reyes and Jones match, you’d agree Jones isn’t invincible if we are being objective and even the Reyes got a good beating tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Senatorbng(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
EMI LE 'LEI
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by 9ty4our: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
His coach just told him that the Coasta guy is responsible for everything Nigerians are passing through in Nigeria.. Simple!

5 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Mckhala80(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
When i thought Maguire and lindelof of man utd are worst defenders, another came in a blue yokohama jersey... THIAGO SILVA is now rated as the worst defender in Epl. Nice record for a superstar.
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by okonyia(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
I am very proud of Israel, I bless God for him. I never tired of watching his matches
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by davidque: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
obonujoker:
This guy is do good... And the other guy Kamoru
Kamaru Usman (MMA champion)
Efe Adjagba (Boxing)
Anthony Oluseni Joshua (Boxing)
Adesanya Israel (MMA Champ)
Giannis Adetokumbo (NBA MVP)

And many more Nigerians doing this country proud in sports

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by davidque: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Depressed101:

That's impressive of us
Don't forget Kamaru Usman he is a current MMA Champion as well

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Openbusiness: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
horlajide:

”Be calming down”. If you watched Dominic Reyes and Jones match, you’d agree Jones isn’t invincible if we are being objective and even the Reyes got a good beating tonight.
Of cuz he's not invincible but he's the best. Nobody has beaten him and he has beaten the bests of the bests. He is the GOAT of UFC light heavyweight division, 26 in 0. The only loss in his record was a stupid disqualification decision by an oversabi referee because of an elbow foul that he ruled to be a 12-6 elbow. Even Dana has said he wants the DQ decision overturned and it could possibly happen. Till today, he still holds the record as the youngest UFC champion, at 23. But no wahala, i hear u, i don cam dan grin
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by seunmsg(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Depressed101:

That's impressive of us

Add Kamaru Usman and Super Sadiq Yusuf to your list.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by 12inchess: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
The guy just dey beat everybody in UFC. Kilode! I Every fighter will be scared of him now! From Underdog to top dog.
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by LannisterIMP: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Join us in Celebrating the’-Last style bender’ his a Nigerian a son of the soil. Not only an Afonja.

God Bless!

masterP042:
Congrats to him. He deserves the accolades.

It's hard to say, but this time

Afonja amaka! Congrats
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by ibawon(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
In this life fear skinny people
Lepa go too beat you
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by madjune(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
This dude really amazes me.

I had feared he would be crushed being the smaller guy but i was wrong.
He certainly knows something about the sport way above some of them.

Being skinny doesn't really suggest no power.
Lesson learnt.
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Franking: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations, worthy Champ. Keep making us proud.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Loveganipedro(m): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nigeria Prince smiley keep it up bra

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Imefonukoenin11: 3:12am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Isreal Adesanya Beats Paulo Costa To Retain UFC Middleweight Championship by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 28, 2020
Golan007:
Fight dey Naija Yoruba blood.

Too many champs.

Issy Is Real.

Fixed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 / Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.