Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Want To Invest On A Brother - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Invest On A Brother (515 Views)

5 Ways To Invest In Yourself / ICAN E Voucher Retrieval Process : Help A Brother / What To Invest On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest On A Brother by promzy9(m): 7:04am On Sep 27, 2020
P ls NL I have a lil brother with SSCE but he couldn't further his education because of limited funds...As a first Son, am thinking of enrolling him into acquiring a skill that is clean, smart and sort after here in nigeria...

one that won't require much money for start up and would take atleast 3-4 yrs to grab...

I need ur contributions urgently...thanks!
Re: I Want To Invest On A Brother by Xscape1993(m): 7:08am On Sep 27, 2020
Go ahead if what you want to engage him in is genuine bro.
Re: I Want To Invest On A Brother by thesicilian: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2020
promzy9:
P ls NL I have a lil brother with SSCE but he couldn't further his education because of limited funds...As a first Son, am thinking of enrolling him into acquiring a skill that is clean, smart and sort after here in nigeria...

one that won't require much money for start up and would take atleast 3-4 yrs to grab...

What contributions do you need again to help your own brother?
Re: I Want To Invest On A Brother by promzy9(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2020
thesicilian:

What contributions do you need again to help your own brother?

i need suggestions on d best available skills one can acquirine currently in nigeria!
Re: I Want To Invest On A Brother by DenreleDave(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2020
promzy9:

Find out what he likes first...... That is the first step
Re: I Want To Invest On A Brother by foxxydude: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2020
He can learn welding, construction machines operator, cnc machinist, wood working, industrial electrician, etc

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest On A Brother by thesicilian: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2020
promzy9:

i need suggestions on d best available skills one can acquirine currently in nigeria!
The ideal thing would be for him to tell you what he wants. Or you check through a list of skills you can afford to pay for, and let him make a choice from them. For example computer appreciation course which can then be furthered to specialize in graphics, programming, web design etc, Poultry farming or other aspects of agriculture, carpentry and furniture making (think of the big brands not the roadside artisans), barbing etc

1 Like

Re: I Want To Invest On A Brother by promzy9(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Thanks for your contributions
Re: I Want To Invest On A Brother by Tony142: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2020
promzy9:

Babing Salon is the best, he can learn babing salon in 3 months, after that he can open his shop in a very busy environment and start making money immediately cool
Re: I Want To Invest On A Brother by NoContract(m): 8:46am On Sep 14
foxxydude:
He can learn welding, construction machines operator, cnc machinist, wood working, industrial electrician, etc

Hi. You have any idea where someone can learn CNC?
Re: I Want To Invest On A Brother by Blitzking: 1:55pm On Sep 14
promzy9:

Let him learn construction related work...aluminum...tiling...pop or wall screeding sales of building materials cement, pop cement, sharp sand gravel, plaster sand.
Re: I Want To Invest On A Brother by foxxydude: 2:35pm On Sep 14
NoContract:

Hi. You have any idea where someone can learn CNC?

XDC manufacturing
45, Road, off Dr Muiz Banire St, off Abraham Adesanya, Ajah, Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Recruitment 2021 / Computer Training. / Where To Study An Aged Care Course For Free? How Government Funding Can Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.