Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary (52943 Views)

Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt / Tacha In A Live Video With Tboss, Explains Why She Took A Break From Instagram / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by SLOVFO(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
The way we Africans mention God in almost everything we do you will wonder why corruption, indiscipline and immorality are rife in our clime. Even Yahoo Yahoo boys dey call God ( oluwa) upandan. But you rarely hear people from other places mention God, yet they are more principled.

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Moral lesson pls??
Marry the Igbemudia you see than the Jay Z you'll never see
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
angelEmade:
My husband must have
flavour's 6packs ,
wizkid's red lips ,
Iyanya's muscles,
Dangote's riches ,
Davido's dimple
& Ramsy Noah's colour
That is how sister Monica clocked 40 without a husband !!!
It's not every lady who wishes to get married abeg. So what if a lady gets married at 30/40/50/60? Let ladies live please, men aren't any better abeg. People be shaming women like they can exist without them.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by DenreleDave(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Why are you taking it too personal? Allow her cry her cry and praise her praise Jare, afterall, you all are same birds of a feather.

Point to me today any Nigerian girl without one bad mentality and you including. 90% of u all have one entitlement palava or the other, just the same thing as Tacha in the video.

Before you cast stone at her just ask yourself this same question; Am I any different?

That is where u failed.. I am a guy with balls like u grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by DenreleDave(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

It's not every lady who wishes to get married abeg. So what if a lady gets married at 30/40/50/60? Let ladies live please, men aren't any better abeg. People be shaming women like they can exist without them.

So u want to remain unmarried abi
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by CheGuevara101(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

That is where u failed.. I am a guy with balls like u grin grin

Then why are you masquerading behind female moniker on NAIRALAND?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Banter1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
tyson98:
Yes ooo na Laycon dey reign now !
Erica is reigning now. She's more popular than Laycon

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by peetah09(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
"who I'm I"....Pele o...Who am me to comment sef
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by emmyN(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
angel.Emade:
My husband must have
flavour's 6packs ,
wizkid's red lips ,
Iyanya's muscles,
Dangote's riches ,
Davido's dimple
& Ramsy Noah's colour
That is how sister Monica Kemimarch16 clocked 40 without a husband !!!

Corrected.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by ifyy07(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Omo ale
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by DenreleDave(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Then why are you masquerading behind female moniker on NAIRALAND?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by seguno2: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
cassidy1996:
see breast every where

Ipolowo oja ohun ni agunmu owo = advertising helps sales. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by newdetailsoper: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
ATTENTION:

Incase you have spare time, i suggest you join these 2 survey programs inorder to earn.It is not a get rich quick program.

They are survey websites that pay for opinions in order to use it as market research for companies and there reviews online is positive.

1. first type:  tinyurl dot com

then type

/microtasksurvey1

2. first type:  tinyurl dot com

then type

/microtasksurvey2

Note: The above links contain referal link and i will be rewarded for refering you.

Note: Read the faq after registering for more info.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by CheGuevara101(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin grin grin

Na true I dey yarn you o!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Le2money(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
I think say na only me see dis oo...I haff laff tire grin grin grin

janedearie:
"who I'm I" ? grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Kemimarch16(f): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
emmyN:

Corrected.
Continue to use different monika,your unproductive mother really regretted for having u
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by lastchild: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Her time don pass
i dont know why bbnaija fame doesn't last
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Uniquekriss(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Singing and dancing to a worship song and the areola popped up, is she trying to seduce God or what. I like her though, she was my favourite housemate alongside khaffi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by tayolove12(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
What is the moral lesson now? This PH girl no get sense...

Does she mean people shud misbehave so that it will lead them to greater places or what.

Aunty wey Mumu.... It doesn't change the fact that u av bad mannerz, so frustrating and wicked.. Na ur type go dey use house maid like slaves...

U were disqualified just like whorica.. Dt one even worst pass, she cried to be disqualified and after that, she went to open a gofundme acct..

What a whorica..

If u like cry Atlantic Ocean, it wunt do us anything.

Good character supercede all these, if u like gather every thing and ur character is bad, u can lose all.

You get sense pass me I swear na idiot she be, I still get small fuel for gen make I take watch how ebuka go call my guy name lay lay or Lagos.. Well Mr president don talk say I be lazy youth, me don agree. waiting I go use my life do if I can't put smile on my face I can't kill myself.....
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by EmekaBlue(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
so this news like yesterday is up to a year now. kai, time don go and im still like this embarassed

God please na help me
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by sammysneh(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
DrChukki:
I like BBnaija for one thing, it exposes the participants to fame and wealth.

I hate it for one thing, it seems the fame lasts for only one year.

Who and who can still remember those that participated in Season 1...?

Tacha's fame is gradually fading if you can notice...

Lesson: there's no shortcut to success. You must work.

But dey won't be poor again if he or she invest well

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

So u want to remain unmarried abi
It's up to me to decide and whatever I decide upon will give me joy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by DenreleDave(m): 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

It's up to me to decide and whatever I decide upon will give me joy.

Marry me.

Just 3 kids is okay.

2 boys and a girl

Or

2 girls and a boy
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by nototribalist: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
tyson98:
Yes ooo na Laycon dey reign now !

LayCorn wey go soon fade away.

Since una no know history, history go know una.

Win the money and get lost for life
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Erojepromise(f): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Next post!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by ahmedajadi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
janedearie:
"who I'm I" ? grin grin grin
I thought I was the only one that saw it.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Mrjaz(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Who else noticed “who I’m I without you “ walahi beauty without brain is real!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
what an idiot
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by luluman: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Moral lesson pls??
YOU CAN'T HAVE EVERYTHING IN YOUR MAN.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Queenethofficia: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) / Davido Flaunts His 30 Billion Chain (Photos) / Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.