Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary (53120 Views)

Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt / Tacha In A Live Video With Tboss, Explains Why She Took A Break From Instagram / BBNaija: Tacha Speaks After Her Disqualification, Apologizes To Fans, Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by adexdebo17: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
You want use your cry to trend pass laycon error �
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
shocked nawao

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by backtalkG(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
Many are mad.... But I go like scatter this kpekus oh cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by DenreleDave(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
luluman:
YOU CAN'T HAVE EVERYTHING IN YOUR WOMAN.

I be man
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Erica can't achieve the same level of fame like Tacha.

People want to identify with strong women not emotionally weak ones.

If Erica had stayed away from males in that house including laycon, she would have made it to the finals.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kobicove:
Disqualification anniversary?! undecided

Me sef weak

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Kamil83(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
cassidy1996:
see breast every where

Na only breast you can see abi? nawa for u
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by mannasseh(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
angelEmade:
My husband must have flavour's 6packs , wizkid's red lips , Iyanya's muscles, Dangote's riches , Davido's dimple & Ramsy Noah's colour That is how sister Monica clocked 40 without a husband !!!
zzor come and see oo
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
mannasseh:

zzor come and see oo
kuku help me look for husband,shiloh is like tomorrow
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by luluman: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

I be man
Its same thing either ways.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by mattmogan88: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by manythings2020: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright... How time flies
How far, which site you dey buy tools, many rippers
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Segzy19: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
All these ones don dey mad small small....
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by meobizy(f): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
E dey pain enter one year? Lol. The show still gave her the needed platform for exposure. Disqualification meant she lost her chance to win the ultimate prize and the millions she won from their tasks. It honestly didn’t stop her from making it in the outside world especially with the clout she possessed pre-the main show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Moral lesson pls??
A word is enough for the wise angry

The lesson is right in there cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Earnonline7: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oh
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
what is this one celebrating? something you were shamed and disqualified for fighting in the house and you come to celebrate...this country is just funny..is it not something you should be ashamed of?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
angelEmade:
My husband must have
flavour's 6packs ,
wizkid's red lips ,
Iyanya's muscles,
Dangote's riches ,
Davido's dimple
& Ramsy Noah's colour
That is how sister Monica clocked 40 without a husband !!!

Your list no complete without WiLLuKPquiet's height.
I am a celebrity too biko.

grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
DrChukki:
I like BBnaija for one thing, it exposes the participants to fame and wealth.

I hate it for one thing, it seems the fame lasts for only one year.

Who and who can still remember those that participated in Season 1...?

Tacha's fame is gradually fading if you can notice...

Lesson: there's no shortcut to success. You must work.
Gbam �
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by chriscrosss(m): 12:46am On Sep 28, 2020
Mtcheww..this smelling bitch..she is getting old..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by Imefonukoenin11: 2:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: BBNaija: Tacha In Tears As She Celebrates Her Disqualification Anniversary by manythings2020: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright... How time flies
nigga, any legit site to buy spam tools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It / Mr Ibu Flaunts His Designer Bedroom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.