Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? (612 Views)

Ceezy: Stylist Alleges Tout And Police Brutality In Lagos While On Location / Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria / Is Police Really Ur Friend... Adewole Police Station Ilorin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? by Kei144(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2020
This is how savagely I was treated by the British police.

As I was walking (staggering?) home with a bunch of friends from a pre-Christmas fancy-dress party at about 1am, I spotted a police car approaching us on the other side of the road. My hat probably attracted their attention. It was a police hat I had found which had prompted me to go to the party dressed as a policeman. (Hint: never go to a fancy-dress party as a policeman - you’ll spend all your time explaining that you’re not really a policeman.)

Sure enough, the car passed, did a u-turn and pulled up beside me. We waited patiently for the passenger window to wind down (pre-electric windows then) and eventually the police lady called me over and asked to see the hat. With some trepidation I handed it over. She looked at it carefully and declared “This was probably lost in Picadilly Circus after an England-Wales rugby match!”

Then - horror of horrors - she handed it back to me and said “Please be a bit more discreet in the future, sir” and went on her way.

https://www.quora.com/How-is-police-brutality-in-the-UK-Is-it-worse-than-in-the-USA

Re: How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2020
Class act!

In our darling nation, you go still dey cell right now still explaining the matter!

Slow and steady we will get there as a nation.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? by Kriss216: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94356594:
Class act!

In our darling nation, you go still dey cell right now still explaining the matter!

Slow and steady we will get there as a nation.
All thanks to your darling daddy, buhari.

4 Likes

Re: How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? by solmus: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2020
Sensible officers
Re: How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? by madridguy(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2020
grin grin grin

I trust my Naija police, the next thing you go hear na enta motor grin and after that na to arrange gun put for the person front carry camera snap and tag him as a person using police uniform to rub grin grin grin
Re: How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:

All thanks to your darling daddy, buhari.
We have told you 4 different times in the last 3 days to always learn how to keep shut if you have nothing reasonable to say while mentioning/quoting us.
You won't faint or die if you don't quote dem MANNA in a day.

If we reply you and your ilks the way you talk to is here, some people will be getting mad somewhere.
This will be our last reply to you.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? by Kriss216: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94357268:

We have told you 4 different times in the last 3 days to always learn how to keep shut if you have nothing reasonable to say while mentioning/quoting us.

If we reply you and your ilks the way you talk to is here, some people will be getting mad somewhere.
Nonsense talk!

2 Likes

Re: How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Let's finish with ALL the HEINOUS BRUTALITIES in NIGERIA before removing specks from the eyes of those who have conquered hunger and poverty.

1 Like

Re: How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? by Vyzz: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94357268:

What did he say wrong...

Isn't He(Buhari) still your darling daddy?

1 Like

Re: How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2020
Vyzz:
Isn't He(Buhari) still your darling daddy?
Just as Atiku and Jona is your darling father and Uncle respectively!
Nairaland kids everywhere! tongue tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? by gbowoade85142: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2020
:grades act!In our babe nationalal, you go still dey lymphocyte right now still explaining the matter!Slow and stability we will get there as a nationalal. All courtesy to your babe mama, buhari.
Re: How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? by Vyzz: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94358755:
Just as Atiku and Jona is your darling father and Uncle respectively! Nairaland kids everywhere! tongue tongue

Who is Atiku? cheesy
Re: How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Vyzz:

Who is Atiku? cheesy
Your same darling father.

Btw,
Atiku, not Atiku, okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is Police Brutality In The UK? Is It Worse Than In The USA? by Vyzz: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
post=94362926:

Your same darling father.

Btw,
Atiku, not Atiku, okay?

Who would have thought that there will be a day u will get angry and war me all because I said Buhari is your darling daddy grin

(1) (Reply)

13 Year Old Girl Raped In Benue, Almost Lifeless & Bleeding. PHOTOS / Mama Gee Arrested For Human Trafficking In Nasarawa (photos) / Police Arrests 11 Suspected Cultists For Killing 25 Residents, In Ogun(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.