Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,673,876 members, 6,288,905 topics. Date: Friday, 14 May 2021 at 02:30 PM

My New Projects - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My New Projects (1215 Views)

I Need Testers For My New Android Game / My New 2019 Freebitco.in Next Roll Predict Software Experience / Can Someone Suggest Cool Url Web Address For My New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Projects by Blacche(m): 3:14am On Jan 27
I want to add more features, I need some suggestions
Re: My New Projects by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:54am On Jan 27
Blacche:
I want to add more features, I need some suggestions
I went through your projects again and you really defined them in terms of UI. What I would love you to do is to start mass applying to jobs. You are have long been ready.
Re: My New Projects by Blacche(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27
tensazangetsu20:

I went through your projects again and you really defined them in terms of UI. What I would love you to do is to start mass applying to jobs. You are have long been ready.

Thanks, I've already been applying, I've got like 2 interviews in the upcoming weeks. The fact that they called me back really gave me a confidence boost.

thanks for your comments
Re: My New Projects by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27
Blacche:

Thanks, I've already been applying, I've got like 2 interviews in the upcoming weeks. The fact that they called me back really gave me a confidence boost.

thanks for your comments
Just keep on attending more and you will get something.

1 Like

Re: My New Projects by daryur01: 5:13pm On Jan 27
That's great...
So many people hope to be able to create app and website clones like that.
I think that's great.
Nobody would have imagined that someone like you designing the is app clones actually started with HTML, CSS and JavaScript.
Well, you're doing great. Just keep it up.

If you are beginner, try at least to learn those three and you'll be good to start getting web development clients who only need frontend skills and make sure any tutorial you take is an interactive one and the one you think is best fro you to learn from.
I'm holding a WhatsApp class for free where I'll be dropping videos for you.
Even if what you have to practice now is your smartphone, you won't lack behind. I'll be sharing with you some useful tools you can use to code just like you would do if you were using your PC.
The class us for beginner web developers or I should rather say aspiring web developers.
Join as soon as possible if you're interested.
My WhatsApp contact - 08102890799
Re: My New Projects by Excel70: 7:19pm On May 04
Blacche:

No, but I've been using Django in for some time now
Yes a final year student, unilag
I will like to meet you I am also a unioag student

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent! Php Upload Image Script / Mobile Learning / Difference Between Developer And Programmer. Interview Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.