Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures (36374 Views)

Tochi Okechukwu Proposes To His Girlfriend, Chioma (Video) / Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu / Emeka Ike Celebrates 54th Birthday With Nice Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by Kobicove(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
nototribalist:
Some mushroom brands are going to take advantage of some housemates desperation for endorsements.

Some of them like Kiddwaya and Co would be lucky with good management agencies running their matter.

Who are the "...and co" you're referring to? cheesy
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by kheny12(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
More life and long life Tochi.
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by Hoojay(f): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
10 pieces left.
only for men
Lagos and Abuja only
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by bluefilm: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
I really liked this guy.

I wonder why he didn't make it far into the game. cry cry cry
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by nototribalist: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kobicove:

Who are the "...and co" you're referring to? cheesy

You do the maths
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by EmmyCC: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday to Tochi.
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hmm, clarindablonde is now a big girl o. She is even signing people.
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by wisdomkid: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday to one of the most handsome guys in BBNaija 2020
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by MrHandsome2013: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
ukaface:
The man whose beards look like facemask

Happy birthday
Stop crushing on him
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by ukaface(f): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
Stop crushing on him
he is too cute to be ignored.
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
I don't know him
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by Nmezor(f): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
In Tochi's voice abeg who see my white singlet? Lolz...happy birthday 2chi in Kidd's voice smiley
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by MrHandsome2013: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
ukaface:
he is too cute to be ignored.
,,, and so? Be careful aunty.. If not i will report you to your wonderful hybby.
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
This life ehn... Most of us don already forget this one, and show never even end!!!

I couldn't even recognize most of them at the party... Dem don dey fade finish!!! Most of them are quite forgettable tbh!!!

1 Like

Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by femi4: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ugly beards
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by Superpower(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:
So once you feature in bbnaija, you are now a celebrity? I thought you must have some skills to be celebrated.
You don't need to have skills to be a celebrity.Any popular person is known as a celebrity. People with no visible talents like the kardashians and other reality stars are referred to as celebrities.

1 Like

Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by gassbee: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bros abeg remove this bear bear
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by mattmogan88: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by Earnonline7: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday Tochi
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by OdefaGirl(f): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy birthday to you dear
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by Imefonukoenin11: 2:47am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by CalebLebsco56(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2020
I like the dude but left early...
He was my fav HM
Had much to offer but he left the 3rd week
More win bro
Tochi
It is what it is...
Happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures by meobizy(f): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2020
I’m surprised beard oil companies haven’t used him as an ambassador. The guy had the most lustrous beard in the house.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Cries As She Meets Tacha (Photos) / Osas Ajibade Breaks Silence On 'Split' With Gbenro Ajibade / Wole Soyinka And Daughter Moremi In 1963 (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.