Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD (557 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / Edwin Clark Warns Yoruba, North: Steer Clear Of 2023 Presidency For Igbo / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by DeltaFire: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
[b]Supreme Liar tells his worshipping cult members to sit at home while he sits safe in London. Nawa!

IPOB cult members, I DO NOT hate you. I pity you. I pity any person anywhere who worships a human being.

I add my voice to say: If you have any business or other thing doing go do it, and ignore the Supreme Liar's order and stop being his slave. You think your Supreme Liar on a fine October 1st day in London will stay home?

Please foolish ones, you have taken an oath to die for Kanu if necessary. I plead with you to end the bewitchment and brainwashing. We shall get Self-determination for Igbo together with for our SS brethren. But it will not be through the rascal Nnamdi Kanu. Take heart. Stop giving the Supreme Liar your money. Stop worshipping this Supreme Liar. Take hold of your mind and your life.

Kanu does not speak for Igbo. He has no authority of any kind. Kanu does not speak for Biafra. He has no authority of any kind.
IPOB does not speak for Igbo. IPOB does not speak for Biafra.
IPOB is a tiny religious cult whose oath-taking members worship a man. That is all
. [/b]

POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM TO STEER CLEAR EBONYI – VANGUARD
By Peter Okutu
Vanguard News
September 26, 2020

Ebonyi State Government, Friday, called on the people of the State to go about their normal businesses and ignore the call made by the leadership of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB for people to sit at home on October 1, 2020.

IPOB had, through its Spokesman, Emma Powerful called on Biafrans at home and in diaspora to sit at home on October 1, following their intelligence gathering which they said informed that some ugly events may happen on that fateful day in the Country.

Commissioner for Internal Security and Boarder Peace in the state, Stanley Emegha cautioned IPOB in Abakaliki, describing their call as the height of craziness.

“How can you tell people who have families to sit at home? Will you come and put food on their tables.

“In the first place, we don’t even know if their is anything like IPOB existing in the State. People should disregard the said statement and go about their normal businesses on that day”.

Commissioner of Police in the state, Philip Maku warned IPOB to steer clear of the state.

He said the proscribed group does not have the right to tell people to sit at home.

“People have fundamental human right of movement, if you try to restrict their right to move about and transact their lawful business activities, you are crossing the red line.

“If anyone tries to force people to sit at home, the Police will not fail to deal decisively with such persons”, he said.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/police-dub-Igbos-sit-at-home-order-crazy-tell-them-to-steer-clear-ebonyi/
Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by helinues: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
And that useless Kanu would still incite his members to go against state security thinking he can use that to blackmail the government

I have never seen such wicked and selfish leader before

1 Like

Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by Ratedgang: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
helinues:
And that useless Kanu would still incite his members to go against state security thinking he can use that to blackmail the government

how far edo election? U ran away that time oh.

2 Likes

Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by gidgiddy: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
Boko haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen are killing people across Nigeria but another persons headache is IPOB's sit at home order?

In this same Ebonyi state, armed herdsmen who come in from the Benue border are terrorising and killing people in Ohaozara, Ikwo and Ezza. But some other peoples problem is IPOB sit st home order.

People are going to sit at home, not because IPOB or Nnamdi Nnamdi Kanutold them to, but because the spirit of Biafra is just too strong

4 Likes

Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by sapientia(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
So OP can't drop a legit news without vomiting trash first?

Police should not use this excuse to kill people at their homes oooo

1 Like

Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by Yobabad: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
helinues:

. Why are you quickly moved by anything Kanu, Ipob, Biafra, Igbo etc. Are you well at all? We wish you also move with the same speed of light when issues that has to do with Islam , Oduduwa republic, Tinubu, MURIC, Buhari, etc are been raised

1 Like

Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by Bkayyy: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
See oppression,
So people cannot sit at home in peace again. See, I am not an Ipob member but because of this I will sit at home that day let me see who will come and chase me out of my house ndị ara.
Protest, una shoot them say make them no disturb una peace. Now sit at home Kwanu, una say Igbo man no get right to sit in his own house.
Na thunder go roast una

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by Marine54(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
helinues:

Oduduwa Republic, another Benin and Togo Republic Loading..... You always afraid of Nigeria disintegration, cause you know the yaruba's can never survive out side Nigeria !

1 Like

Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by smileyoo: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Crazy leaders every where.
What's wrong with some group of people choosing to sit at home, instead of confronting trigger happy and vicious security agents, to register their grievances.
when has sitting at your home become crime.
meanwhile criminals are roaming your state causing destructions and killings of the Innocents, without your your so-called govts taking any strong action against these criminals. you protest, they kill you, you decide to sit at home to avoid being killed, the same govt will still be offended, so what do you expect aggrieved people to do ?

2 Likes

Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by loveth360(f): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
DeltaFire:
[b]Supreme Liar tells his worshipping cult members to sit at home while he sits safe in London. Nawa!

IPOB cult members, I DO NOT hate you. I pity you. I pity any person anywhere who worships a human being.

I add my voice to say: If you have any business or other thing doing go do it, and ignore the Supreme Liar's order and stop being his slave. You think your Supreme Liar on a fine October 1st day in London will stay home?

Please foolish ones, you have taken an oath to die for Kanu if necessary. I plead with you to end the bewitchment and brainwashing. We shall get Self-determination for Igbo together with for our SS brethren. But it will not be through the rascal Nnamdi Kanu. Take heart. Stop giving the Supreme Liar your money. Stop worshipping this Supreme Liar. Take hold of your mind and your life.

Kanu does not speak for Igbo. He has no authority of any kind. Kanu does not speak for Biafra. He has no authority of any kind.
IPOB does not speak for Igbo. IPOB does not speak for Biafra.
IPOB is a tiny religious cult whose oath-taking members worship a man. That is all
. [/b]

POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM TO STEER CLEAR EBONYI – VANGUARD
By Peter Okutu
Vanguard News
September 26, 2020

Ebonyi State Government, Friday, called on the people of the State to go about their normal businesses and ignore the call made by the leadership of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB for people to sit at home on October 1, 2020.

IPOB had, through its Spokesman, Emma Powerful called on Biafrans at home and in diaspora to sit at home on October 1, following their intelligence gathering which they said informed that some ugly events may happen on that fateful day in the Country.

Commissioner for Internal Security and Boarder Peace in the state, Stanley Emegha cautioned IPOB in Abakaliki, describing their call as the height of craziness.

“How can you tell people who have families to sit at home? Will you come and put food on their tables.

“In the first place, we don’t even know if their is anything like IPOB existing in the State. People should disregard the said statement and go about their normal businesses on that day”.

Commissioner of Police in the state, Philip Maku warned IPOB to steer clear of the state.

He said the proscribed group does not have the right to tell people to sit at home.

“People have fundamental human right of movement, if you try to restrict their right to move about and transact their lawful business activities, you are crossing the red line.

“If anyone tries to force people to sit at home, the Police will not fail to deal decisively with such persons”, he said.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/police-dub-Igbos-sit-at-home-order-crazy-tell-them-to-steer-clear-ebonyi/

Mr NLC how is your work going.

You think we don't know you are enemy of Biafra.
Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by loveth360(f): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
gidgiddy:
Boko haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen are killing people across Nigeria but another persons headache is IPOB's sit at home order?

In this same Ebonyi state, armed herdsmen who come in from the Benue border are terrorising and killing people in Ohaozara, Ikwo and Ezza. But some other peoples problem is IPOB sit st home order.

People are going to sit at home, not because IPOB or Nnamdi Nnamdi Kanutold them to, but because the spirit of Biafra is just too strong
Welcome back from Ban of yoruba muslim and enemies of freedom.

We must continue.

1 Like

Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by nairalandankrah: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
This op is really doing his job well as he is been paid accordingly..but the problem is how long can he sustain his onslaught?. His types have come and gone and IPOB movement outlived them..
What is good about the country that you're encouraging people to come out to celebrate??
Is it the killings, the poverty, unemployment, lawlessness, corruption, nepotism, blatant disregard for rule of law, name them..are you OK?or is it the 3k monthly stipend from BMC that is blinding you!?
Don't deny your biafran heritage because of hunger..well that's if you're not a camouflage Fulani herdsman living in ebonyi

1 Like

Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by Notasyouthink: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
helinues:

O boy this IPOB of a thing dey pepper you well well o! grin grin grin the zoo must fall and there is nothing a billion of your type can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by Oracleforce: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Notasyouthink:
O boy this IPOB of a thing dey pepper you well well o! grin grin grin the zoo must fall and there is nothing a billion of your type can do about it.

Brain-washed useless soul spotted
Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by Notasyouthink: 1:08am On Sep 28, 2020
Oracleforce:

Cc: Myndd44 do the needful because if you don't I will handle him myself by giving him a very wicked reply.

Am waiting...
Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by Notasyouthink: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2020
Oracleforce:

Cc: myndd44 this is the last time is it because am igbo??

Seun take note because I will not take it am going to give him my own reply if you guys can't handle him.
Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by Notasyouthink: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Oracleforce:

Zoo animal!
Re: POLICE DUB IPOB’S SIT-AT-HOME ORDER CRAZY TELL THEM STEER CLEAR EBONYI: VANGUARD by Oracleforce: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Zoo animal!

It took.you 48hrs to think of what to type....this is synonymous with how slowpoke and dumbass... What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha To Refund N106b To Imo / Re: 7 Countries That Actually Have It Worse Than Nigeria By Canih28 / Latest Ondo State Election News For Today Sat, 10th Of Oct 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.