Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

“ozo Is A F*ck Boy, Whatever Is Between Me And Him Is Over” - Nengi (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “ozo Is A F*ck Boy, Whatever Is Between Me And Him Is Over” - Nengi (video) (1177 Views)

Charly Boy Knocks Bayelsa Governor Over Nengi's Political Appointment / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / My Friendship With Ozo Is Over – Nengi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“ozo Is A F*ck Boy, Whatever Is Between Me And Him Is Over” - Nengi (video) by Jenny2u(f): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
The Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Nengi has slammed her friend Ozo for ignoring her at their party last night.

She tagged him a f*ck boy as she cries bitterly called it quits with whatever friendship they have.

She said;

“I was trying to talk to Ozo, he was ignoring me, even Prince spoke to me, but Ozo was ignoring me”

“Ozo is a f*ck boy, the moment I leave here, whatever is between me and him is over“. she said while complaining to fellow housemates about how pained she was that Ozo joined other housemates to ignore her.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/09/bbnaija2020-ozo-is-fck-boy-whatever-is.html

Re: “ozo Is A F*ck Boy, Whatever Is Between Me And Him Is Over” - Nengi (video) by DaddyRochie1642: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
This girl Is Indeed "DUMB" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: “ozo Is A F*ck Boy, Whatever Is Between Me And Him Is Over” - Nengi (video) by luv2rolly(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Can you see how it feels to be rejected? Even on national TV.! Ozo try for you wella, the set him receive you de even owe the guy free 1 month kpekus

3 Likes

Re: “ozo Is A F*ck Boy, Whatever Is Between Me And Him Is Over” - Nengi (video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jenny2u:

She said;

“I was trying to talk to Ozo, he was ignoring me, even Prince spoke to me, but Ozo was ignoring me”

“Ozo is a f*ck boy, the moment I leave here, whatever is between me and him is over“.
Stupid girl! You never see anything sef...Ozo nice one jare,at least you're getting small sense.

2 Likes

Re: “ozo Is A F*ck Boy, Whatever Is Between Me And Him Is Over” - Nengi (video) by bernard1000001(m): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
mr Simpson Ozo
Re: “ozo Is A F*ck Boy, Whatever Is Between Me And Him Is Over” - Nengi (video) by Leboska(m): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
See this cheap bitch.

(1) (Reply)

How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! / 10 Richest Celebrity Baby Mamas In Nigeria - See Who’s Number 1 / First Movie Role With Jemima Osunde, Efe Irele And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.