Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest (17501 Views)

President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders / FG Suspends New Electricity Tariff For Two Weeks After Agreement With TUC & NLC / Again: Industrial Court Restrains TUC, NLC, Others From Embarking On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Seventy7kings: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
mbaise1000:

bros,
I thought you have Always being in support of this govt.? I am thinking that the reason you pretend to support this strike is because the 5 %
have not said anything yet, says much to any intelligent mind.
anyways the 5% started the protest since 2015, with their voters card, also in 2019, with their voters cards too, the smartest way to protest I think they join this one too.
I remember in 2015 here in nairaland when we, the 5% are called wailers, and we the 5%, will respond back that he who wails last wails loudest.
WE the 5% are right again. AS USUAL
anyone who is not jealous will only show us respect and not insult or profile us
that's different between us. We supported Buhari, we reject fuel price hike. In your own case, you supported Jonathan and you didn't reject his increase in fuel price. It is simple sir. In case you want to quote me, pls don't insult, just comment and move on. I gat no strength for argument cool
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by ViktorCash: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why cant you just keep quiet instead of saying trash. Are you in their mind? angry
helinues:
All of them will turkening out after cash exchange..

Stop boboring us
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Dimmatic(f): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
julybaba:

Rada Rada
Thank you for the word of hope
In other news learn how to drive better than you knew or told before.See our contacts below
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by drololaaof: 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
FG is a doodle speak ,when the pump price of petrol was increased from #97 to 147 they told us no more subsidy, months later we started hearing about payment of subsidies. What are we to believe? NLC please the attention Lai Mohammed to this
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Earnonline7: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Wapchrist1(m): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

laughing..

see 419 oo
In the mids of over 2 million peoples definitely the outcome will be correct lol

1 Like

Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by mbaise1000: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Seventy7kings:
that's different between us. We supported Buhari, we reject fuel price hike. In your own case, you supported Jonathan and you didn't reject his increase in fuel price. It is simple sir. In case you want to quote me, pls don't insult, just comment and move on. I gat no strength for argument cool

so we supported Jonathan's fuel increase because we will pay less than the rest of nigerian s? wow, doesn't make sense, and that's NOT true, the truth is that anyone who voted for buhari especially for the second term is part of the problem and must accept responsibility, buhari has made Jonathan look like a saint but I know thst some people prefered being in denial FOR obvious reasons and that's why o personally hate nigeria with a passion and the thing no one Cannot wish away is the nigeria is dead and buried, the vicious circle continues because those that are responsible will not accept it but will tell us everyday that the problem of nigeria is igbo even as no igbo man is control pf any important post in nigeria, continue
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Imefonukoenin11: 2:56am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Seventy7kings: 5:45am On Sep 28, 2020
mbaise1000:

so we supported Jonathan's fuel increase because we will pay less than the rest of nigerian s? wow, doesn't make sense, and that's NOT true, the truth is that anyone who voted for buhari especially for the second term is part of the problem and must accept responsibility, buhari has made Jonathan look like a saint but I know thst some people prefered being in denial FOR obvious reasons and that's why o personally hate nigeria with a passion and the thing no one Cannot wish away is the nigeria is dead and buried, the vicious circle continues because those that are responsible will not accept it but will tell us everyday that the problem of nigeria is igbo even as no igbo man is control pf any important post in nigeria, continue
man, has the subject now changed to Igbo?
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by toogbasky(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2020
My brother,, you said it, this country sef
potbelly:
Dem go call meeting by 10pm

By 12am strike will be cancelled...

Na their way...

1 Like

Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Captain6(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
#EndAsuuStrikeNow!!!!
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by mbaise1000: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Seventy7kings:
man, has the subject now changed to Igbo?
man check the comment I replied to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Jesus Or Judas: What Lies Ahead For Labour Party By Abasifreke Odion / Abandoning Nnamdi Kanu May Haunt South-east Leaders In 2019 — Pat Utomi / Ihejirika Debunks Reported Arrest by DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.