Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest (17513 Views)

President Tinubu Meets TUC, NLC Leaders / FG Suspends New Electricity Tariff For Two Weeks After Agreement With TUC & NLC / Again: Industrial Court Restrains TUC, NLC, Others From Embarking On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
A desperate attempt to share the spoils of this joke of a protest. Some money will definitely change hands tomorrow.
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
I've lived long enough in this shithole to know that if it's not a riot, it's a sponsored protest.

I've seen people join random protests just for a t-shirt or just for N1k.
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Oizee(f): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
julybaba:

Rada Rada
don't mind her, wether na d msg vex me or transformers, I no even know
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by MrsRighteousness(f): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oizee:
what's the nonsense? Ur own even worse. Rada rada prophetess
you are free to insult me, someone needs this prayer. this message is for someone. don't judge or concur easily
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Houstency(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Authority1o1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
specialmati:
ok.buhari and apc promised change and they have delivered on their promise.fuel from 85 to now 165 is a big change.nobody should do any protest.in short buhari should send police to shot anyone that protest against fulfilling its changed agenda.next time some illiterate tells us about change we should as if its positive abi negative.everybody should just endure its remains only 3years .maybe by then the change may reverse to positive side
Okay...

Why not from 85 to 45 naira. That would have been a great change too.
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by iamimohtal(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Na cash dem dey find jare...
Abeg dm for ur cheap data

Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by helinues: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Houstency:

Weak rebuttal, you didn't answer the question asked, Mr opinion.

May be you're a visitor on NL
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by chumome(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Protesting is the right way to put our Government in check. No doubt. But most times we do it wrongly.just for showmanship. Those people that are protesting on the fuel Hike, do they want the regime of fuel subsidy corruption to return?
Since they decided to remove subsidy then the hike In price is inevitable.
NANS please direct your effort to ASUU N GOVT.
Let them call-off the yeye strike
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by freeborn02: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
helinues:

Tomorrow is Monday, lead the protest in your community...

undecided

People are afraid to protest because they know that Buhari has no respect for human lives. He will send police to shoot them dead over peaceful protest.

Buhari and you are curses to this country.

1 Like

Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Oizee(f): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:

you are free to insult me, someone needs this prayer. this message is for someone. don't judge or concur easily
confirmed, u ain't what u claimed to be, u are supposed to ignore every negative comments and pass after all u have passed the message.
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Mrbigman2020(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Money most not change hand,will need to let them know that we are not joking all,this burden is to much.
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Hoojay(f): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oh good, i'm also joining the strike grin
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by specialmati(m): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
Authority1o1:

Okay...

Why not from 85 to 45 naira. That would have been a great change too.
grin grin grin grin ;Dwe should have asked buhari which side the change go face.buhari carry negative change for mind.vat from 5%-7.5%.electric tarrif up too.my own is that we follow zombies they see the change
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by dotedote: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
if fuel price continues to increase.. there no way 2021 will be a good year for us.. the country need divine help..
DM for your logo and flyer design

Keep waiting on divine help. Na angel Gabriel go hold cutlass & placard for you abi?
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by MrsRighteousness(f): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oizee:
confirmed, u ain't what u claimed to be, u are supposed to ignore every negative comments and pass after all u have passed the message.
is it because of the water I said the should use it and read psalm on it..now pls read this
2king2vs21
Then he went out to the spring and threw the salt into it, saying, "This is what the LORD says: 'I have healed this water. Never again will it cause death or make the land unproductive.'"
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Authority1o1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin ;Dwe should have asked buhari which side the change go face.buhari carry negative change for mind.vat from 5%-7.5%.electric tarrif up too.my own is that we follow zombies they see the change
Okay...

I dey tell you.
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by kukoyi17226: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
NLC/NANS has become the most nothing stress organization in Nigeria of tomorrow. No two regards them anymore.
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Tobies: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nans didnt protest for resumption of schools..now that others are mobilizing their branches..they are coming out to act like they matter,that their president no know pass to dey propose to babe
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by dederocs(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Very good.
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by maximusprime2000: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Everyone is callin out for peace. No one is calling out for justice. I dont want peace but Equal Right and Justice.
Peter Tosh.
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Sapeleboy911(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
I remember way back when Oshiomole was NLC chairman then. That guy gave OBJ a lot of headache with strikes. Can't believe same Oshiomole is now part of this wicked and heartless government. He has become deaf and dumb on issues like this.
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by 36STATES: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Police should use batton and koboko to beat sense into those useless NANS idiots heads.

Nigerian students should limit their focus on things concerning their studies. Things like school fees, good learning environment, curriculum,
good accommodation etc.

Those of us that studied in Europe will attest to the fact that there was no time students were seen protesting for anything other than student matters. NANS is into everything in Nigeria, not because they genuinely believe in righting any wrong, they are just looking/expecting to be settled. The NANS leadership has become a training school for future corrupt politicians. I think it is time for government to do something about those crooks.
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Wassapviews: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nans just dey find relevance any way possible
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Erojepromise(f): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Elizersalifu(f): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrsRighteousness:

is it because of the water I said the should use it and read psalm on it..now pls read this
2king2vs21
Then he went out to the spring and threw the salt into it, saying, "This is what the LORD says: 'I have healed this water. Never again will it cause death or make the land unproductive.'"

�����
Prohetess!!
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by slivertongue: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
NANS are gbemites
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by SOFTENGR: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
It's only a foolish student that will join the protest. If police kill you, you no get benefit wey government wan pay your family. You'll just waste for nothing.
Las las, those union leaders go collect their egunje by night and call off the strike. If you're in doubt, ask Oshiomole or Oshio pikin.
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Babastrong(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Money in a ghana-must-go will end the strike as quickly as you start it. And the funniest thing is that the fuel price will still remain #150 above.
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by mbaise1000: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
helinues:
All of them will turkening out after cash exchange..

Stop boboring us

bros,
I thought you have Always being in support of this govt.? I am thinking that the reason you pretend to support this strike is because the 5 %
have not said anything yet, says much to any intelligent mind.
anyways the 5% started the protest since 2015, with their voters card, also in 2019, with their voters cards too, the smartest way to protest I think they join this one too.
I remember in 2015 here in nairaland when we, the 5% are called wailers, and we the 5%, will respond back that he who wails last wails loudest.
WE the 5% are right again. AS USUAL
anyone who is not jealous will only show us respect and not insult or profile us

1 Like

Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Babastrong(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Everybody is talking of peace( peaceful protest). Nobody is talking of war. I prefer war because "WAR IS PEACE"
Re: Fuel/Electricty Hike: NANS Mobilises Members To Join TUC, NLC Protest by Seventy7kings: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
helinues:
All of them will turkening out after cash exchange..

Stop boboring us
in fact the NANS national president wont join, he's busy enjoying his loots since about 2years he's in power. NANS my a$$ grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit / Controversial N4.5billion Yatch Hotel Disappears From Lagos. / Ogbueshi Ben Chidoka's 90th Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.