Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] (8121 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) / #EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by gidient(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Young Yvonne Rofem is currently the Tallest female person in Nigeria with her height over 6ft tall.
Mostly, in society, people born extensively tall have this low self-confidence in them. It sometimes gives rise to the way society sees the individual.

See the other photos and videos below. You won't believe how tall she is when you watch her dancing

https://www.gidient.com/behold-the-tallest-nigerian-woman-see-stunning-photos/

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by osamz007: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
tall and deep
fat and shallow
only gees know

11 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by HallaDaTruth: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Who dash am tall with all that skyscraper high heels

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is wonderful. But won't it affect her Chances of getting a spouse?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
This one no fit jump window ooo grin
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by LikeAking: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
If want her say "Hi".
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Dreamliner787(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
The heels thoo... undecided
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by DaInferno(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
CalliDora1:
never...am tall, but have always wanted a taller gf, don't even know why
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by padi94(m): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is good, very good
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by PureGoldh(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Cool.....good to know
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Orjioorji(f): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
LikeAking:
If want her say "Hi".
Hi Hi Hi
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Uyi168: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
osamz007:
tall and deep

fat and shallow

only gees know
Its actually slim and deep.. wink cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by meobizy(f): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
She looks about 6’6” in those heels so surely 6’2 thereabout without them. I am not impressed.
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by osamz007: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Uyi168:
Its actually slim and deep.. wink cheesy
you're truly bahd
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Sammyolis: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is nt tall

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by chybuzky(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
She tall sha but she no too tall cool

She tall sha but she no too tall

1 Like

Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Alex80s(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
The girl tall sha, but one girl for my church tall sotee ee go be like say she stand for stage...
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
DaInferno:
never...am tall, but have always wanted a taller gf, don't even know why

Wow.. really?
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by cassidy1996(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Birdeyeview: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
I know her so well
She's from cross River State
Abi LGA to be precise
EDIBA
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Openbusiness: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
gidient:
Young Yvonne Rofem is currently the Tallest female person in Nigeria with her height over 6ft tall.
Mostly, in society, people born extensively tall have this low self-confidence in them. It sometimes gives rise to the way society sees the individual.

See the other photos and videos below. You won't believe how tall she is when you watch her dancing

https://www.gidient.com/behold-the-tallest-nigerian-woman-see-stunning-photos/
Over 6ft tall is a poor description. Since you are claiming she is the tallest, state her specific height na. There are many girls over 6ft tall. I have an ex-girlfriend that was 6ft 5" tall.
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Openbusiness: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
The pix has loaded on my phone and I can see it clear now. Judging from the picture, she is probably like 6ft 2" maximum, don't let the high heels deceive you. How can she be the tallest girl in Nigeria? Big joke!
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Openbusiness: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
meobizy:
She looks about 6’6” in those heels so surely 6’2 thereabout without them. I am not impressed.
Even with those heels she doesn't look anything like 6'6", Anthony Joshua is 6'6". She looks 6'3" with the high heels. Without it, she's probably around 6' to 6'2" maximum. Nothing special about her height
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
CalliDora1:
The same way your requirements hurt your chances?
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Samfloxin(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
CalliDora1:
Not at all
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Oluwaseunsodiq:
The same way your requirements hurt your chances?

Stop being too hard on yourself.

Shalom.smiley.
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Samfloxin:

Not at all

Ok.
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Vyzz: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
She is tall but the position of the camera those the magic
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
She's tall but I knew two girls back then in QUEENS hall (UI) who were super tall they always had to bend to get in through any door, super duper tall I looked like a dwarf beside them.
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by oyatz(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
CalliDora1:
How will the spouse be to do doggy style with her nau?
Re: Meet The Tallest Female Person In Nigeria [PHOTO] by Iceberghill(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
Someone should help me ask her how is the weather up there grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS : MTN Ambassador's Donjazzy, Wizkid, Kcee, Tiwa Savage & Chidinma Pose / Na Wao! Imagine The Kind Of Melon On 16 Years Old Regina Daniel's Chest? - Photo / Revealed! How Annie Idibia Stormed Nightclub Where 2face Idibia Was Kissing Pero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.