Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) (34758 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Ehi Ogbebor Gifts Her Personal Assistant A Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by EBMedia: 7:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Nigerian interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor has lamented the hike in prices of food commodities, IgbereTV reports.

She held a list in her hand in a recent video, saying she would be spending N40k on a bag of rice and N35k to fill gas.

In her words;

"Like literally what is going on? I'm going through my market list for the house, and oh my goodness, the prices of everything has tripled. Like it's not even funny. Like right now it's alarming."

She captioned the video on Instagram;

"This is not funny.... the dollar needs to come down like ASAP!!!!! Pick a day weekly n be blessing to someone o. It’s needed."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-Rji3ttzE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W48rMovHk9Q

5 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by tammyboy1(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2021
I'm sure you voted Buhari so kindly Suffer

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2021
tammyboy1:
I'm sure you voted Buhari so kindly Suffer
Too early for this kind mumu talk na.

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Tomahawk99(m): 7:22am On Nov 08, 2021
That is one of Buhari/APC legacies.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by kinglee007(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2021
EBMedia:
Nigerian interior designer Ehi Ogbebor has lamented the hike in prices of food commodities, IgbereTV reports.

She held a list in her hand in a recent video, saying she would be spending N40k on a bag of rice and N35k to fill gas.
In her words;
"Like literally what is going on? I'm going through my market list for the house, and oh my goodness, the prices of everything has tripled. Like it's not even funny. Like right now it's alarming."

Hanty, but Bag of Rice never reach 40k nah. Abi na supermarket rice you dey buy? No give this people hope say we fit buy am at that price make dem come dey sell am for that price. Christmas never reach o!

If rich man don dey complain like this, what's the hope for the poor? I would have added middle class but, do we still have those in this kontri?

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by nosiebaba(m): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2021
When dem tell me say marina na 250 I shock and minimise chin chin is now 100 naira. Salaries mo dey increase like this o

14 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by federal9: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2021
Coaster biscuit is now 2 for #50

Golden Penny Spaghetti I do buy for 250 is now 350

Nobody seems to be talking.

Las las

People will start growing crops in their houses.

86 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Kobicove(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2021
The terrible breeze from the poor state of the economy is touching everyone in Nigeria

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Kobicove(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2021
federal9:
Coaster biscuit is now 2 for #50

Golden Penny Spaghetti I do buy for 250 is now 350

Nobody seems to be talking.

Las las

People will start growing crops in their houses.

You will still need to buy fertilizer for your crops and the prices have increased undecided

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2021
Desperate times call for desperate measures. The solutions of the Nationwide inflation are within, we should internalize problem solving in this country.

I think the best antidote to this national emergency is the rejection of Keynesian economics and the adoption of supply-side economics.
Margaret Thatcher, the Iron Lady, adopted this strategy to resolve the economic hardship of post-war Britain when she became Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.

One of Thatcher's most notable move was weakening trade unions. Prices of goods are not determined by the forces of demand and supply but fixed artificially by trade union. If the trade unions democratically fixed the prices, it would even be better. But they enforce these prices in their territory, sanction members who sell below the price and coerce non-members who sell below their price to increase their prices through illegal means like destruction of their wares. The price of something as common as garri is fixed by the Garri union of various States.

A law should be enacted to criminalize price fixing by trade unions in the country. The law should also be supported by an Excess Profit Act (Similar to that of the United States) but in this case , producers of essential commodities will be mandated to register their businesses. If they make a profit of more than 20% per product, their tax increases by 50% grin but receive tax cut of 50% if they sell at 20% profit rate or below.

63 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:22am On Nov 08, 2021
Testing microphone eeeh
Buhari testing microphone eeh
oya start to joli e e o lord ehh
Arkmanbuddy:

Na Terry Q be ya own! cool
Lol. Na Buhari AKA Terry B dey test microphone o.

4 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by DOTian: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2021
I sometimes worry about how low income families feed..
People must be really starving.
How do poor people cope with all these news of rising food stuffs.
If not for the media and their collaboration with this government to hide some of these things, Nigeria will be boiling by now..

38 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by HEAVEN4444: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2021
angry 35k to fill gas ? what is the size of her gas cyclinder ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2021
grin

Fine girl. Fine house.

Let me come and cook for you and do some other stuff. If you get.

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by adioolayi(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2021
..and CBN dey talk paper statistics say Banks gain from their policy of not selling FX to BDC...

Wetin concern me commoner with such news that doesn't affect price of common commodities and food items

Nonsense!!!

8 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Lagosfinder(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Reach her side?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by assent: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Sirjamo, mannabbgrills, Tinubuadvocate, madridguy, that might have never made a million naira before in their lives are busy calling buhari the best thing after sliced bread.
May we not be dumb in our lives. Amen.

19 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Inspiration007: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
We are used to the suffering already.

A carton of (small) indomie that was #2350 earlier this year is about #3k late lasr month.

My major concern is that some heartless persons are projecting BAT for 2023 presidency.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by slawormiir: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
The thing is tiring

Gas 660 naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by NOwazobia: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
No be small thing ooo

My signature is still very much active as it has been increased till November 23, 2021. Quantity also increased from 600000 to 1million NS.
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Cerebellum: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2021
This Amaka Hoelosho wey still dey collect stipendgrin angry
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by HEAVEN4444: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2021
why does she keep saying LIKE ? does she think she is a white californian valley girl

7 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by myike2(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Aunty your market list plenty o grin I initially thought it was her child’s homework she was holding

2 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by WibusJaga: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2021

If millionaire de lament, wetin common man for street go come do.

11 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by jimtemi1: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Attention seeker, if u dey complain, wetin u want we hustler do? Na her kind no fit dash person 10k

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by kingsleefolli(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2021
If million naira lament what will Kobo naira will say lamentations lamented.this are the work of your pussy suckers.you know them.help the needy in your area.the economy is no more friendly.

3 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Then Change the change in government come 2023

1 Like

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by seyz91(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2021
cheesy
kinglee007:

Hanty, but Bag of Rice never reach 40k nah. Abi na supermarket rice you dey buy? No give this people hope say we fit buy am at that price make dem come dey sell am for that price. Christmas never reach o!

If rich man don dey complain like this, what's the hope for the poor? I would have added middle class but, do we still have those in this kontri?
Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by Maxymilliano(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2021

Lol ... She must have been blinded all the while not to have noticed the hardship Buhari had fostered on the populace until now

5 Likes

Re: Ehi Ogbebor Laments The Rising Cost Of Foodstuff In Nigeria (Photo, Video) by wink2015(m): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2021
WAILING WAILER

LAMENTING LAMENTATOR !

Go and set up a farm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Banner In Fierce New Photos / Uber Driver That Humiliated Khloe Narrates His Own Story / Annie Idibia And Her Leg Tattoo Step Out In Style (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.