Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money (805 Views)

Godwin Emefiele's removal as Central Bank Nigeria governor & arrest is illegal ? / World Bank: Nigeria’s Fiscal Position Is Vulnerable To Global Headwinds / CBN Fires First Bank Directors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hi Nlders.

I have been complaining to FB Nigeria and they refused to refund my money(#15000) which is over 2 months now.

Now,I checked my email and found out they removed almost #1000 again but this time,they called it SMS alert.

Pls,can someone tell @FBN to stop stealing? They have been taking my money corporately and refused to refund.

The pics below depicts their regular deductions.

How can you charge me twice in a month for SMS alert?

@Lalasticlala

@ Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by Pimpstar: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
wahala wa oo

I think they can be reported to CBN or so? 0

let us wait for people wey sabi to come.

1 Like

Re: Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by Jafar1: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
First bank, first thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by SmartProf(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
I don't blame some Grandmas who still prefer to have their savings account inside their bra and fixed deposit account tied in their wrapper around their waist cos some of these banks can be excessively annoying with rectifying failed transactions and unnecessary debits. I'll advise you to discontinue banking with them since you haven't had customer satisfaction. Also, anytime U make use of their ATM and you are told 'thank you for banking with us', just hiss and leave the place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by emeijeh(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Op, the only advice i have for you as regards the alert charge is to STOP DIALING *894*00# TO CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE.
Download the app, thank me later next month.

Also limit your rate of withdrawals amd airtime top up. (avoid buying #100 naira card daily grin)

2 Likes

Re: Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
These guys deduct monies even on the first withdrawal of the month on another bank's ATM, or has CBN changed this policy ? And the rate of deductions per every transaction is just too bad.

1 Like

Re: Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by IamWonderful: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
First bank normally charge twice for SMS alert in a month with exorbitant amount.

1 Like

Re: Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by Iceyjayz: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Criminals bank

1 Like

Re: Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by Whoube99(f): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Hi Nlders.

I have been complaining to FB Nigeria and they refused to refund my money(#15000) which is over 2 months now.

Now,I checked my email and found out they removed almost #1000 again but this time,they called it SMS alert.

Pls,can someone tell @FBN to stop stealing? They have been taking my money corporately and refused to refund.

The pics below depicts their regular deductions.

How can you charge me twice in a month for SMS alert?

@Lalasticlala

@ Mynd44

Who do we cry to in this, God forsaken failed state.
On the 22/09/2020, my UBA account was debited with #10,000.00 and up till today my money has not been refunded despite going to the Bank to complained and was given a form to filled with an assurance that the money would be refunded within 48 hours.
The Banks are nothing but corporate thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Whoube99:

Who do we cry to in this, God forsaken failed state.
On the 22/09/2020, my UBA account was debited with #10,000.00 and up till today my money has not been refunded despite going to the Bank to complained and was given a form to filled with an assurance that the money would be refunded within 48 hours.
The Banks are nothing but corporate thieves.

They will look for a description for that transaction and ask you to type your email so they can forward to it as if they don't have your email address already in your act.

Those guys are something else.

1 Like

Re: Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by akinloye19995: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
prior banker, prior burglars.

1 Like

Re: Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by Charleys: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Get the answer on my thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/6139140/

Do not put your money in popular banks.

2 Likes

Re: Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by helinues: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nigeria banks na armed robber with no gun.

Zenith have been charging me for SMS and ATM which I don't use for 2 years now...

1 Like

Re: Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by Timatayo1: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
That's how they use to debit me without doing any transaction

1 Like

Re: Help! First Bank Nigeria Has Been Stealing My Money by tobechi74: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Report to efcc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#USDECIDES Result Of Presidential Election May Lead To Violence Tensions Builds / Video Of Lai Muhammad Announcing N5 Million Hate Speech Fine Emerges / Fulani Colonialism In Action: Last Post Of Akin A. Ajose-Adeogun R.I.P.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.