Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Fear Of Poverty Made Me Start Comedy - Baba Aladiye - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fear Of Poverty Made Me Start Comedy - Baba Aladiye (208 Views)

Powerful Prayer Against Poverty For The Total Eradication Of Poverty / What Is Your Greatest Fear? / Breaking The Family Generational Cycle Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Poverty Made Me Start Comedy - Baba Aladiye by bayomillz14: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Popular Instagram comedian and actor, Odukoya Wasiu Abiodun better known as Baba Aladiye has averred that the fear of poverty made him start comedy.

Speaking in a chat with TheNewsGuru, he said: “Unlike other Instagram comedians, fear of poverty inspired me to go on this journey. It’s been blissful ever since.I enjoy what I do and how I make people happy through my skits”.

Asked if he has ever encountered any embarrassment on social media in the course of doing his job, he said: “This is something we encounter every now and then from fans.But it all ends in love.They are my fans, it comes with the work”.

https://thenewsguru.com/entertainment/fear-of-poverty-made-me-start-comedy-baba-aladiye/

(1) (Reply)

Laycon, Erica Who Is The Real Winner Of Bbnaija Lockdown? / Rema Tells PDP To Explain How His Father Died / If You Have These Seven Habits, People Will Never Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.