Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South (1737 Views)

We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors / A Nigerian Soldier Posted How They Eliminated Boko Haram Members (graphics) / A Soldier Posted To Maiduguri Since 2014 Thanks God After 4 Years In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by onlyson16(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
attack on zulum convoy should be an eyes opener believe me all the soldiers that died there ar southern except one frm middle belt

when ar we going to see the handwriting

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by Marine54(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
That how it ought to me, though there's sabotage in the northern part!
Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by UMUNNA001(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
undecided undecided tongue hmmmmm my dear we the security agents are in trouble, in Nigeria undecided cool
Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by Jostoman: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
don't mind them, Let them still be shouting one Nigeria up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by Kalapizim(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
I pity people like the OP who keep trying to tribalise the only group of people risking their lives to keep this nation as one.

1 Like

Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by Kalapizim(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
I pity people like the OP who keep trying to tribalise the only group of people risking their lives to keep this nation as one..

1 Like

Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by Lisaint(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
The military posting is just like NYSC!

If you school in the south

You will be posted to another zone to serve

Stop this tribal war

2 Likes

Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by BIGGESThead6: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
onlyson16:
attack on zulum convoy should be an eyes opener believe me all the soldiers that died there ar southern except one frm middle belt

when ar we going to see the handwriting

Igbo Boy, you too dey complain.

1 Like

Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by BIGGESThead6: 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jostoman:
don't mind them, Let them still be shouting one Nigeria up and down.

Cry me a River.

The North will never give Biafra their independence
. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by onlyson16(m): 3:06am On Sep 28, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Yoruba Boy, you too dey complain.

1 Like

Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:13am On Sep 28, 2020
North for dey their dey

Cause it's their territory and they know their people

Posting them to South, they come here and mess things up!

They don't really protect people but maltreat them!!!
Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by Idiotseverywher: 6:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Kalapizim:
I pity people like the OP who keep trying to tribalise the only group of people risking their lives to keep this nation as one.
. Why not prove that he is lying or you want to deny what everyone knows that it is an obvious fact
Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by orisa37: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2020
It's RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY OF BSB.
Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by Kalapizim(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2020
Idiotseverywher:
. Why not prove that he is lying or you want to deny what everyone knows that it is an obvious fact
Go to hell you lowlife
Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by Idiotseverywher: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kalapizim:
Go to hell you lowlife
. Hmmm you are already in hell with without being told, check your life and ask yourself if you are really not a demon with your ways of life , there no need to ask you of conscience, demon
Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
The fear of Nigeria break up is the beginning of wisdom to HausaFulanis Muslims of the North...!
Oil Money is too sweet.....!
Whatever makes the south to stick with the North is good business to HausaFulanisKanuri where access to free oil Billions of Dollars is guaranteed
Re: Southern Soldier Posted To North + Northern Soldier Posted To South by Kalapizim(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Idiotseverywher:
. Hmmm you are already in hell with without being told, check your life and ask yourself if you are really not a demon with your ways of life , there no need to ask you of conscience, demon
You heard me, go to Hades

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Fell For The Lekki Massacre Narative? / I will kill obi of onitcha and Uche mefor - IPOB member VIDEO / Insecurity: Be Courageous Enough To Admit You’re Overwhelmed, NAS Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.