Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano (1688 Views)

Igbos Celebrate New Yam Festival In Ghana (Photos) / Igbo Union In Finland Celebrates New Yam Festival (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano by slivertongue: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
nuisance
Re: Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano by History555: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Two idiots fighting for a non existent post. What makes them think they can summon any lgbo man living in kano.
Re: Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano by seunmsg(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
TimeManager:
Did you know there was once an Eze ndigbo on Nairaland, as in, dude was actually elected to oversee the affairs of nairaland ndigbo. I think the disagreement on how to share the monies collected rendered his seat vacant, dude has since gone into oblivion. I would like to see them conduct such a clownish election once again.

kiss the truth!

Eze Onlytruth. They even elected a lolo at a point ���.

1 Like

Re: Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano by Jones4190(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
they want to trick ekwerumadu again to receive another slap.
Re: Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano by TimeManager(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
seunmsg:

Eze Onlytruth. They even elected a lolo at a point ���.
Lolo gini?, Lol. Boss, do you have a link to the thread, I want to laugh a bit.
kiss the truth!
Re: Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano by seunmsg(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
TimeManager:

Lolo gini?, Lol. Boss, do you have a link to the thread, I want to laugh a bit.

kiss the truth!

I can’t find the thread again. She was a moderator that time. A friend/girlfriend of sexkillz, another former moderator.
Re: Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano by TimeManager(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
seunmsg:

I can’t find the thread again. She was a moderator that time. A friend/girlfriend of sexkillz, another former moderator.
Ogugua... right?.. Lolzzzz.... hahaha!

kiss the truth!
Re: Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano by Muna4real(f): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
kaylardz:
which one is yam festival again in dis 21st century.
Nyanmiri, fetishism and idolatry can never be separated. no wonder their land is cursed with poverty and underdevelopment. mtcheew

It's a festival in igbo land. It's a pity that you don't celebrate festivals in your land.
Re: Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano by seunmsg(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
TimeManager:

Ogugua... right?.. Lolzzzz.... hahaha!

kiss the truth!

Yeah, ogugua. She was the lolo during the reign of Onlytruth. Before Onlytruth, Odumchi was the Eze before he was forced to resign.
Re: Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano by MartinCorridon: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin
Re: Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano by TimeManager(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
seunmsg:

Yeah, ogugua. She was the lolo during the reign of Onlytruth. Before Onlytruth, Odumchi was the Eze before he was forced to resign.
Hahaha!, NL was fun & comic relief.

kiss the truth!
Re: Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano by solmus: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
undecided
Re: Court Stops Igbo’s New Yam Festival In Kano by FlordFlorez(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Similar issue once happened here in Akure. Igwe chieftaincy dey always make use watch our dirty linen outside.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legend Of Adegboro: The Oyingbo Porter Who Built A Magnificent House At Ojaba / The Story Of Ilorin / Photos From The Coronation Of The New Oba of Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.