Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,999 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Having The CONSCIOUSNESS Of CHRIST - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Having The CONSCIOUSNESS Of CHRIST (101 Views)

Must Every Believer Speak In Tongues As An Evidence Of Having The Holy Spirit? / The Multidimensional Nature: A Look At Consciousness Of The Soul / Having The CONSCIOUSNESS Of Christ(part 2) : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having The CONSCIOUSNESS Of CHRIST by PstChrisAmadi: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
MAIN BIBLE REFERENCE: (Eph. 3:14-21; Phil. 3:7-14)

That I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable unto His death (Phil. 3:10).

Christ consciousness are of various dimensions:

1) The first dimension is to believe in Jesus Christ, and also accept Him as Lord and Saviour, ie to be fully born again. The person now belongs to Him, and is seated with Him in heavenly places, according to the Bible. The person is also a joint heir of the Father with Christ (Eph. 2:6; Rom. 8:17).

2) The second dimension is to strive to know and understand the Lord's ways, through His word, as to live for Him in full obedience and compliance to His principles. Don't forget that the Bible says that this is what makes one a real disciple of the Lord (John 8:30-31).

3) The third dimension is to be filled with the grace, power and fullness of the Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:16-17). This is to live at His level of spirituality in love, mercy, forgiveness, goodness, knowledge and power. At this level, one abhors sentiments, selfishness, jealousy, rudeness, greed, lust, anger, and all attractions to the flesh and evil. At this level, one is not easily moved by the negative actions of people.

At this level too, one is not afraid of Satan, his demons and collaborators. The glories and the powers of heaven is experienced by man, at this level.
And of His fullness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ (John 1:16-17).

4) The fourth dimension is the main reason for today's discourse. This is the condition of living on a daily basis with the awareness and complete understanding that the presence of God is every where.
The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good (Prov. 15:3).

The scripture above says that the Lord Jesus Christ or God is every where looking at us, and He knows our thoughts, speeches and actions. This presupposes that nobody can hide from Him, and that nobody can escape His judgment. If everyone of us would come to this realization, then evil and wickedness would cease.

Then both the Church leaders and members, the politicians, the elites, the traditional rulers, husbands and wives, the youths and children, and everyone would be guided in speech and actions, because there would be due reward for our actions and words. And, of course, we know that God does not respect persons, and He is never partial (Acts 10:34-35).

The Bible further says,
For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them (Matt. 18:20).
This talks about the manifest presence of God. God is every where, but He manifests more predictably where people gather in His name. But how much of these manifestations do we have, is conditioned by our relationship with Him.

If we have the level of Christ's Consciousness of fully knowing Him, and walking with the realization that He is every where, and endeavouring to please Him to the best of our abilities, we would manifest like the Lord Jesus Christ did.

And He that sent me is with me : the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him (John 8:29).

The Apostle Paul lived with the full understanding of Christ's mysteries and his level of Christ's Consciousness opened doors of miracles for him.

Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ (Eph. 3:14).

It is very good to be zealous, but let your zeal be backed up by the proper knowledge and understanding of the word of God, and your life patterned in His perfect will. May we not forget that, it is those who do the will of God, that will end up in God's Kingdom. What is your level of Christ's Consciousness? The series continues. God bless you.

You can contact me via email: pstchrisamadi@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional / Stop The Lies, Shi’ite Leader Ibrahim Zakzaky Is Not Dead / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 8 November 2020 - Doing What You Find

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.