Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan (487 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Rocks Bald Hair In 'Our Landlord' Movie (Video, Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles / ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by smile11s(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nollywood actor Mike Ezuruonye has slammed filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan for sharing screenshot of a DM he got in which he (Mike) was tagged a fraudster.

In the DM screenshot Kunle Afolayan shared, Mike Ezuruonye was accused of scamming women. The filmmaker also attached a caption which read "Help Me, He wants to kill me".

However reacting to this, Mike Ezuruonye stated that people have been impersonating entertainers to defraud people all around the world. He also recalled how a fraudster who impersonated him was arrested months ago by the EFCC.

The actor further accused Kunle Afolayan of hating Igbos and also recounted how the filmmaker said years ago that “Igbos are the ones spoiling the movie industry and he doesn't like casting them.”

He wrote;

@kunleafo
The small respect I had for you is gone,yes I wrote u that in your sick DM.
U touched the wrong guy by posting this on your twitter and Instagram stories...
Guy,U buy wrong Market!!

U now acting like u don’t know impersonators are using Actors/Musicians/politicians /celebs fake profiles and videos to Defraud people world over?
Or haven’t u seen the ones caught in my respect and even jailed for impersonating me by @officialefcc ?.

Why am I surprised ,you’ve always HATED IGBOS..Are we going to forget in the Press ur statement years ago saying
“IGBOS are the ones spoiling the movie industry..U dont like casting them.”
Well this IGBO ain’t like u cos he was born in Lagos and speaks flawless Yoruba..And loves the Yoruba people
U Tribalistic human!!!!!

Guyyyyy I don come meet u for anything for this life...OMO HOLD YOURSELF O,before we for inside Nollywood go talk your matter outside..Rubbishhh
Kunle U ARE TOO SMALL to bring me down with this stuuuuuupidddd unethical act...smh
If u were wise ,wouldn’t u as a colleague call me ,ask questions before posting this Rubbish on your Instagram and Twitter?...
WHO DOES THAT....Obviously u...Mtcheww

DUDE,,,if u want a problem ,boyyyyyyy BRING IT ON ...I’m so freaking READY!!!.
I’ve never called OUT any of my colleagues on social media but NIGGA u messed up this time ..smh
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish

Question
Where were u when GOD CHOSE ME

Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by EmptyGarden(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Didn't know that. Oya Kunle, come and defend yourself.
Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by smile11s(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kunle Afolayan makes it obvious all the time that he hates Igbo

3 Likes

Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by MarveworldNG: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
But does his hatred for igbos change the igbo heritage?
Move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by Kriss216: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Their hatred on us can't stop us. We're called Umu Chukwu for a reason.

4 Likes

Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by Romanoff(f): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
smile11s:
Kunle Afolayan makes it obvious all the time that he hates Igbo

I assumed his anger with them stemmed from the pirating of his movies which he claimed he took loans to produce. But going after individual colleagues by posting negative stories of them on your account is vindictive, especially since they are unverified.

2 Likes

Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by Zeezy81: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
I have always knew that guy was a pussy

1 Like

Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by Kriss216: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Romanoff:

I assumed his anger with them stemmed from the pirating of his movies which he claimed he took loans to produce. But going after individual colleagues by posting negative stories of them on your account is vindictive, especially since they are unverified.
So, he caught Igbos pirating his nonsense and senseless movies

2 Likes

Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by daddytime(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
This una Afonja and Ipob supremacy fight plus name-callings extend reach the Nollywood industry?

It is well with Nigeria.

That was very wrong of the Kunle guy.

1 Like

Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by smile11s(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kunle is feeling inferior to Igbos. When you have inferiority complex over a dominate group of people in the industry, that’s how you will behave.
Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by inoki247: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Na everything tribe go always dey involve
Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by meum: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
All these inter-tribal hatred in this century baffles me. Na like dis we go dey dey
Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by smile11s(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
meum:
All these inter-tribal hatred in this century baffles me. Na like dis we go dey dey

Ask Kunle
Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by Skyfornia(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
His name sound somehow 'Kunle' angry
Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by Shuzzi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
He's obviously pained because Igbos dominates Nollywood

1 Like

Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by Subduer: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Must everyone like the Igbos?
Igbos have THRIVED in the gang up against them since 1970.
Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by SaintBeehot(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:

So, he caught Igbos pirating his nonsense and senseless movies
you like to be insulted Always.
Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by Built2last: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mike and Kunle should chill.

Na Buhari 3rd term I dey plot now

Re: You've Always Hated Igbos - Mike Ezuruonye Slams Kunle Afolayan by gbowoade85142: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
But does his hostility for igbos new the igbo race on

(1) (Reply)

ABEJOYE, A Movie By Mount Zion Takes Over #1 And #2 Trending On Youtube / Feracious Lions Attack Thieves (video) / Philippine Movie Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.