Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Bbnaija Queen Likes Pere, Boma And Whitemoney - Queen Of Confusion? Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija Queen Likes Pere, Boma And Whitemoney - Queen Of Confusion? Video (477 Views)

Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / Bbnaija: Boma And Angel Fight, Exchange Bitter Words / BBNaija: Queen, Maria Clash Over Pere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Queen Likes Pere, Boma And Whitemoney - Queen Of Confusion? Video by Tmonex: 2:46am On Aug 23, 2021
Last night's bbnaija liveshow was a dramatic one, from Ebuka shaking tables to Maria finally lifting the tension off the fake bottom six housemates.

One of the highlights of show was when Queen of confusion claims to like three men with different specs in the house, Queen named Pere, Boma and Whitemoney before being cut short by Ebuka before she names all the boys in the house.

In her words.
Okay, so this is my truth. When I came into the house, the first night I actually saw, my physical attraction was Pere because he is actually bold and with his chiseled body, you know, don't blame me for data analytics job

So, I met Boma as well. He came to me. Like I went to him to ask for space, to keep my stuff and actually made a reservation for me and he was and apparently, the nice guy like,

I also like Whitemoney because he is light skinned

Ebuka quickly steps in after this.

What do you think?
Talk of someone wanting to have it all?
Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iQNDoTSQok

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija Queen Likes Pere, Boma And Whitemoney - Queen Of Confusion? Video by 33komkom(m): 5:06am On Aug 23, 2021
Some girls are �
Re: Bbnaija Queen Likes Pere, Boma And Whitemoney - Queen Of Confusion? Video by Tmonex: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2021
33komkom:
Some girls are �
As in ehn

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Saga Has Been Given A Prank To Play On Nini By Biggie / Whitemoney Kneeling BF Obi Cubana At His Hustle And Bustle Hotel In Abuja. / Annihilation Hotest And Most Trending Movie On Netflix plot summary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.