Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him (42227 Views)

Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) / Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija / BBNaija: Nina "Lolu Appears Stingy, I Cannot Date Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by majamajic(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kidd unfollows nengi , Dora and neo cos of this statement of him being pig
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by ademidedavid(f): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
You have not told us the full gist yet......there is no fire without smoke.
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by banggy: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
That's too deep
This girl is too fake for my liking

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by meobizy(f): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kai! The things women suffer for the promise of money. So Erica kept sucking on an unwashed, likely uncircumsized pipe because of his father’s billions? Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Sholaco: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Erica things
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by SmartPolician: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
FarahAideed:
Na poor man pikin dey arrange room after him sleep

Trash.

Cleanliness has nothing to do with social status.

It's a habit.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
myBraine:
Really?

What has cleanliness got to do with being wealthy.

Was Steve Jobs clean? Wasn't he working in a garage then. Same as Larry Page and other reputable US billionaires. Aside celebrities, politicians and people working in finance industry, the only people remaining that have all the time in the world to watch over their body, wear designer cloths and follow recent trends are those who are too idle to get busy with chasing steady income and building generational wealth.

When you're too preoccupied with the burden of building generational wealth, becoming an elite, and retaining that position, your aesthetic look will be the last thing on your mind. I love Nengi because she's holding an impeccable past at her backside. If not, I'd have said that she's only being bitter that Kiddwaya preferred Erica over her.

When I was in Kazakhstan, even the richest man in my nabe wasn't that clean.

Wealth over cleanliness any day any time.

Oga forget this your wealth matter.

Cleanliness and health comes first and should be the Principal thing.

5 Likes

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by HRMK: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
what do u expect from billionaire's son?househelps cleans for him!
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by jaxxy(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
He’s dirty and she was chasing him all over the house Nengi is pained. The others are even worse than Kidd.

Not laying ur bed doesn’t mean ur dirty. He cud be used to people doing it for him. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Dyonne: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
You guys supporting Kidwayya must be pigs too.

If he was grinding for his money, we can excuse his being dirty. He flexes dad's money so no excuses there.

4 Likes

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Angelfrost(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mtchewww... Her taste, her business!!!

Not one bit interested!!! Only 2 things on my mind right now:

1. Barcelona vs Villarreal
2. As Roma vs Juventus

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
very careless talk,they forget that not everyone grew up without househelps

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by FarahAideed: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

Trash.

Cleanliness has nothing to do with social status.

It's a habit.

Being disorganized is different from being dirty so get that into your head ..I am very neat but I don't know how to arrange things and that's why I spend a lot to get people to do such things for me so I can concentrate on doing things that improve the world ..

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Vikimon20: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lol

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Walexdubia(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
saaphiere:
BBNaija Lockdown finalist, Nengi, has opened up about her feelings for billionaire’s son and ex-housemate of the show, Kiddwaya.

In a recent discussion with her fellow finalists, Nengi refused being paired with Kiddwaya even as they tried to make Nengi admit that she liked him.

According to Nengi, even though Kiddwaya is handsome, she does not like him in a romantic way because she can only be attracted to guys who are clean.

Nengi used how Kiddwaya left hoh lounge dirty as an example then Neo and others agreed with her, they said kidd doesn’t bath well because he is dirty.

Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o0ZDKXNVU4

Lol Foolish gal, always complaining. we'd see the person u will end up with...
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
obontami:
But your lame ass is secretly wishing he put his pipe on you!

Fucccck off bitch!
so you dey watch bbn? Lol
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
CalvinGaye:
Hmm!

Na wah oo

I for talk say she dey jealous as the guy no too reason her matter despite her fronting him occasionally.

But I think it may be true shaa.

Coz even Laycon and Neo supported the assertion saying "he(Kidd) bathes under 1 minute abi 40 seconds"

But then, that's how most of these billionaire kids do.

Lazy ass Mofos.
u can spend hours in the bathroom and still not be able to bath well.when taking a bath paying attention to your armpits,in between ur legs and bottocks is very important because mostly from there na im odour dey quick emanate from and of course attention should be payed to ur underwears as well.Looking at the guy"s picture he doesnt strike me as a dirty person but then i might be wrong but again following the comments of ppl here they said he"s the son of a rich man so i can assume these girls made a hit on him and cos he ignored them they are now bitter hence they making up these stories of him being dirty.It does not take much effort to be neat.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
This girl wey her sex tape don over circulate online still get mouth to talk !!!
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by ZUBY77(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Useless bitxhes making noise all over the place.
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by ORBLIGHTS(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
So that boy with beard like that of Osama's and arms like gorilla's is very dirty... Ok!

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
fabiano09:
very careless talk,they forget that not everyone grew up without househelps

Real careless talk.. Being untidy is never same as being dirty.. Even he bathes in 10 secs and at the long run has no body odor , I don't think that's being dirty.. People jut like talking nonsense.. Well I trust kidwayya.. That guy no get time for nonsense.. Very realistic guy.. See dem cheap cheap asses

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by zudozz: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
This girl is a worthy ambassador of an average 9ja street girl. They even lie to themselves thinking they are deceiving others.

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
FarahAideed:

Being disorganized is different from being dirty so get that into your head ..I am very neat but I don't know how to arrange things and that's why I spend a lot to get people to do such things for me so I can concentrate on doing things that improve the world ..
That's it.. No mind all these bad belle people...

2 Likes

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Kriss216: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
It's more honorable and noble to be dirty and wealthy than to be clean and be broke and an olosho!

Plastic nyash ashawo! Low budget Mercy!

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Joshmanuel10(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Okay and u just realised that now like now
Just look for another clean guy
Relationship stuffs are confusing sometimes
She might want him
Have seen gals insulting ppl they like supressing their true intent ... O well we move

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by InvertedHammer: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
myBraine:
Really?

What has cleanliness got to do with being wealthy.

Was Steve Jobs clean? Wasn't he working in a garage then. Same as Larry Page and other reputable US billionaires. Aside celebrities, politicians and people working in finance industry, the only people remaining that have all the time in the world to watch over their body, wear designer cloths and follow recent trends are those who are too idle to get busy with chasing steady income and building generational wealth.

When you're too preoccupied with the burden of building generational wealth, becoming an elite, and retaining that position, your aesthetic look will be the last thing on your mind. I love Nengi because she's holding an impeccable past at her backside. If not, I'd have said that she's only being bitter that Kiddwaya preferred Erica over her.

When I was in Kazakhstan, even the richest man in my nabe wasn't that clean.

Wealth over cleanliness any day any time.
/
Who said you can't be rich and clean?

Is Kiddwaya wealthy?

We have seen the spoilt kids of Nigeria so-called wealthy people and how they end up when the breadwinner is gone.

If wealth is all that as you poor people think, then wealthy folks won't be going through divorces, commit suicide or be depressed like average people.
/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by NAMAS(m): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Cleanliness is next to Godliness!!
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by SocialJustice: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Smelly rich kid. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's First Foldable MicroLED TV Unveiled With A $400,000 Price Tag (Video) / BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day / BBNaija: All Housemates Are Up For Possible Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.