Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him (42241 Views)

Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) / Esther Told Frodd They Can't Date On BBNaija / BBNaija: Nina "Lolu Appears Stingy, I Cannot Date Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dyonne:
You guys supporting Kidwayya must be pigs too.

If he was grinding for his money, we can excuse his being dirty. He flexes dad's money so no excuses there.

Naa bad belle go kill unaa. Being untidy isnt same as being dirty. 10hrs or secs bathing isn't a measure for being dirty or clean.. Olodo people

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Okuda(m): 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
myBraine:
Really?

What has cleanliness got to do with being wealthy.

Was Steve Jobs clean? Wasn't he working in a garage then. Same as Larry Page and other reputable US billionaires. Aside celebrities, politicians and people working in finance industry, the only people remaining that have all the time in the world to watch over their body, wear designer cloths and follow recent trends are those who are too idle to get busy with chasing steady income and building generational wealth.

When you're too preoccupied with the burden of building generational wealth, becoming an elite, and retaining that position, your aesthetic look will be the last thing on your mind. I love Nengi because she's holding an impeccable past at her backside. If not, I'd have said that she's only being bitter that Kiddwaya preferred Erica over her.

When I was in Kazakhstan, even the richest man in my nabe wasn't that clean.

Wealth over cleanliness any day any time.

cleanliness is next to godliness. there are some things wey pass money. nigeria is too poverty stricken that they would even choose money over a good name so i dont really blame yoy for your comment. i know where you are coming from. Rich kids are dirty people. i been around alot of them to know this.
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by davididenyi(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
So laykon is clean and you are a virgin
Nigerian girls with pretend ,de lyk 5/6,

Shay her eye dom de smell money from afar
Last last , nah ,kidwayya go win ,
E shock u,
Check my signature latter
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by galaxy2020(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
Erica pls confirm...is it true?
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by overdrive(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Novartis:
This girl wey her sex tape don over circulate online still get mouth to talk !!!

Was she truly the one on the sex tape
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
obontami:
But your lame ass is secretly wishing he put his pipe on you!

Fucccck off bitch!

So much anger...

Calm down grin
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Happy2020: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
So tired of all these empty headed shallow bitches
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Godpikin4real(f): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
When u de carry bodi follow am up and down, u no know say him dirty. U new name na Sillyfatu.

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by udemzyudex(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
obontami:
But your lame ass is secretly wishing he put his pipe on you!

Fucccck off bitch!

The way some people assume nonsense ehn.
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by blowjohn(m): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hahahahaha
Next time when he sees any show, he will run away like a kid away.
With all the money he has na big brother excite am
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Dyonne: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Naa bad belle go kill unaa. Being untidy isnt same as being dirty. 10hrs or secs bathing isn't a measure for being dirty or clean.. Olodo people

Certainly not by a pig's standard.
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Dyonne:

Certainly not by a pig's standard.

That's your own headache as long as they are not same.
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Revolva(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
STUPID SENSELESS girl with fish brain.....she is angry because kiddwaya did not give her a face

1 Like

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by TrickyTeeBBN5: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
But He is Sincerely
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Tmb78(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nigerians and hypocrisy.
See how people are defending Kidd left,right and center.
Hmmm!
The way Nigerians worship money ehn!
If it were to be another housemate who is poor,the song would have changed tey,tey and the bashing would have been
brutal.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by PericomaNwankwo: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
myBraine:
Really?

Was Steve Jobs clean? Wasn't he working in a garage then. Same as Larry Page and other reputable US billionaires. Aside celebrities, politicians and people working in finance industry, the only people remaining that have all the time in the world to watch over their body, wear designer cloths and follow recent trends are those who are too idle to get busy with chasing steady income and building generational wealth.

When you're too preoccupied with the burden of building generational wealth, becoming an elite, and retaining that position, your aesthetic look will be the last thing on your mind. I love Nengi because she's holding an impeccable past at her backside. If not, I'd have said that she's only being bitter that Kiddwaya preferred Erica over her.

You're saying something else oga, why do you guys prefer emotion over rationale?? Everything is all about money money, what is money without character?? If you like stay dirty. BTW, the subject here didn't make any money he's only living on his dad's money?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by anonimi: 12:39am On Sep 28, 2020
myBraine:
Really?

Is it not time to change your moniker?

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by anonimi: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
You're saying something else oga, why do you guys prefer emotion over rationale?? Everything is all about money money, what is money without character?? If you like stay dirty. BTW, the subject here didn't make any money he's only living on his dad's money?

No truer words have been said on nairaland. Tuale for you boss.

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by mrdharkchild(m): 12:50am On Sep 28, 2020
Empty thyself of thy burden, let him in, let him take control. Let him inspire. The world is His, so is yours to conquer.
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Imefonukoenin11: 2:40am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 28, 2020
GreatResearcher:
At least he's not a SIMP.

What's the meaning of Simp?
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 28, 2020
°°°
Icons. Always trying to prove something. Most of you are dragging Kiddwaya because he didn't acknowledge Laycon as he said he would when he got out of the house.
Low self esteem gang.
Is Laycon clean as well? Someone that was scratching his pubic region and putting it on his lips.
Pigcon.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Kccheechy(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2020
myBraine:
Really?

so because you are wealthy means you should not take proper care of yourself??
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by snoopz: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2020
CalvinGaye:
Hmm!

Na wah oo

I for talk say she dey jealous as the guy no too reason her matter despite her fronting him occasionally.

But I think it may be true shaa.

Coz even Laycon and Neo supported the assertion saying "he(Kidd) bathes under 1 minute abi 40 seconds"

But then, that's how most of these billionaire kids do.

Lazy ass Mofos.

is your father a billionaire?[url]
CalvinGaye:
Hmm!

Na wah oo

I for talk say she dey jealous as the guy no too reason her matter despite her fronting him occasionally.

Coz even Laycon and Neo supported the assertion saying "he(Kidd) bathes under 1 minute abi 40 seconds"

Lazy ass Mofos.

is your father a billionaire?[/url]
CalvinGaye:
Hmm!

Na wah oo

Lazy ass Mofos.

is your father a billionaire?
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Revolva(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by obontami: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2020
udemzyudex:

The way some people assume nonsense ehn.

Who is you boy?
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by Ambber(f): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2020
This must be why he unfollowed them
Re: Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him by shepherd316: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Heaven and hell realities is far more real to care less about, Jesus Christ is the way, give your luce to Him before your time is up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review / World's First Foldable MicroLED TV Unveiled With A $400,000 Price Tag (Video) / NTA Uses Machete To Represent Razor Blade In Crime Story. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.