Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

“I Am So Heartbroken And Shattered” – Laycon Ex-girlfriend Lament - Naijapalaba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am So Heartbroken And Shattered” – Laycon Ex-girlfriend Lament - Naijapalaba (445 Views)

Laycon’s Ex-girlfriend Wants Him Back After Bbnaija 85m Win - Instabuzzonline / I Suffered With Laycon, Date Him For 5years - Laycon Ex-girlfriend Lament / Peter Okoye Breaks And Shattered More Hearts… Reveals In New Post That “psquare. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am So Heartbroken And Shattered” – Laycon Ex-girlfriend Lament - Naijapalaba by unique456: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
BBNaija Housemate Laycon Ex has taken to her social media how she suffered from laycon for good five years of relationship and how she has supported his music career with the little she earns.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/i-am-so-heartbroken-and-shattered-laycon-ex-girlfriend-lament/
Re: “I Am So Heartbroken And Shattered” – Laycon Ex-girlfriend Lament - Naijapalaba by cpu2006(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
He can't share the money with you. Olosho get heartbroken

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Performs For His Fans During ‘meet And Greet’ (video) / #ENDSARS: "This Is My Reason, My Motivation- Veteran Actress, Hilda Dokubo Joins / Prisoners Who Escaped Benin Prison Speaks (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.