Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) (70173 Views)

Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos / BBNaija: - Cee-C Stole Alex Necklace? Labelled A Thief - Cee-C Sister Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by ikorodureporta: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
cheesy e really pain am cheesy na true.. those kind rich guys with careless upbringing..

Na Erica type fit am

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Iceyjayz: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is coming from an obese looking beech and a bleached beech, hilarious! cheesy
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by saphiere(f): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
meobizy:
I bet OP was in his mind to know the reason why. So, he unfollowed Ozo also, why?
It wasn't op who said it. It was premiumnews. Go back to page 1 of this thread and see the source of the news.
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Hoojay(f): 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Babes love big C A S S A VA... grin

I magic gel enlargement for you! wink
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nwodosis:
Truth is always bitter

Which truth bad belle people . being untidy isn't same as being dirty. Olodo people
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Iceyjayz: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Unik3030:
Just imagine what I was telling my guy about busty girls d other day,they are always improper fraction.
See dorathy chest with her plasma TV yansh,very improper fraction just like Mac Henry of WWE
Believe me, those kind of girls disgust me.
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Eteka1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
solmus:
cool

Kiddwaya no get time for wahala

A man that knows his worth... He owns a range rover and a g-wagon owns a Versace themed Abuja mansion close to his Billionaire father's house in one of the most expensive neighbourhood in Abuja and perhaps Nigeria, yet you call him dirty

You think just because he owns all those things makes it impossible for him to be dirty?

4 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Unik3030: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Believe me, those kind of girls disgust me.
same here my brother,i thank God say all guys no b like me cos people like that dorathy go die single
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by pocohantas(f): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
zicoraads:

CC: pocohantas.

Stay pressed, baby. Kidd is an Alpha male. angry grin tongue

I am not surprised sha. Neat guys are considered effeminate, so a neat alfa male is an oxymoron.
tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Iceyjayz: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Unik3030:
same here my brother,i thank God say all guys no b like me cos people like that dorathy go die single
I swear! cheesy
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Miniso:
See this ugly laycon even dey talk sef, the guy no dey baff bt him fresh pass you... leave story

My dear I keep saying this.. Always find your level.. Those people aren't his level.. See them bad mouthing and the kidwayya is out there thinking of o much charity work to do. And based on some interviews he had, he intends doing some stuffs with the housemates.. Now see the type of people ..DEAL WITH THEM FROM AFAR.. BAD BELLE KILL THEM ALL

6 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by SPOLO(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
This dude gat no joy ooo haha Na. Confirm player he go be once u do nonsense he will trash u out

2 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by joeluv: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
How can you say such about a human benign God created. Well I hope you look like Chris Brown this one you are looking down on someone.
Unik3030:

3 Likes

Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
ArticleBeast:

You call her a thot like you have hired her. Some of you are just moving idiots with data. She lived with him for almost 3 months. You definitely wasn't raised by a queen

And does that make her statement correct?
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Starzo: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
But they are still far better than your boyfriend's club
Spaxon:
Manchester City just lost a match o

cheesy grin
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Minjim:

What other proof do u want?
She said the lounge was untidy after Kid used it.

Some men are naturally not good at keeping their apartment tidy. And I'm sure Kid will have lots of house helps at home

Being untidy isn't same as being dirty.. Is it?

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Unik3030: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
joeluv:
How can you say such about a human benign God created. Well I hope you look like Chris Brown this one you are looking down on someone.
so if I am given the opportunity to pick between USA n Canada,n I pick Canada does that means USA isn't good?

Bro that's my choice n I believe u have yours too,that I really don't like her stature doesn't mean I am hating on her infact some guys can die for that kinda girl but me ehn tufia
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
DarkJeddi:
She gave example of him being dirty..
You don't have to character assasinate her for voicing her observations.. shocked

Them I m so sorry she and her likes including you are not intelligent. Cos being untidy isn't same as being dirty.. Bathing for 10 hours or secs isn't a measure for being dirty

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Starzo: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
And you that was raised by one, continue licking the ass of ur goddesses like the good boy you were raised to be.
ArticleBeast:

You call her a thot like you have hired her. Some of you are just moving idiots with data. She lived with him for almost 3 months. You definitely wasn't raised by a queen
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by nototribalist: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nwodosis:
Truth is always bitter

LayCorn the snake can choke on the ₦85m that will never last

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Starzo: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Help me tell them o
Blessedassuranc:

Which truth bad belle people . being untidy isn't same as being dirty. Olodo people
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Starzo: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Is Chris brown actually that good looking
joeluv:

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
nototribalist:

LayCorn the snake can choke on the ₦85m that will never last

Thank God you have seen through him a serpent he is..manipulator and Erica saw through him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by folu4real(f): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
solmus:
cool

A man that knows his worth... He owns a range rover and a g-wagon owns a Versace themed Abuja mansion close to his Billionaire father's house in one of the most expensive neighbourhood in Abuja and perhaps Nigeria, yet you call him dirty

Don't judge by wealth. Nnengi saying Kidwaya is Dirty might means different thing. Dirtness has different category undecided
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by DarkJeddi(m): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Them I m so sorry she and her likes including you are not intelligent. Cos being untidy isn't same as being dirty.. Bathing for 10 hours or secs isn't a measure for being dirty
Ramblings of a confused N1TWIT..
Why don't you go ahead and choke on the difference between untidy and dirty..
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Chino4NAUTH: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
solmus:
cool

Wealth doesn't equate been clean.. You can outrightly see the reasons they gave.. He doesn't bath well and doesn't keep places tidy.. So u see, he's a pig

1 Like

Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by ArticleBeast: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Starzo:
And you that was raised by one, continue licking the ass of ur goddesses like the good boy you were raised to be.
Oh you didn't refer to me as Simp... grin
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Burgerlomo: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
That gal ass though cool
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Ramblings of a confused N1TWIT..
Why don't you go ahead and choke on the difference between untidy and dirty..

Just learn that.. It's obvious you don't know.. And pla don't disgrace yourself nextime in public..
Re: Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Wealth doesn't equate been clean.. You can outrightly see the reasons they gave.. He doesn't bath well and doesn't keep places tidy.. So u see, he's a pig

Being untidy isn't same as being dirty.. Bathing for 10 hrs or secs isn't a measure for being dirty nor clean.. After all they never said he had body odor.. So what's there.. If it isn't ignorance just you displayed here, then its bad belle.. Nothing more nothing less

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Our Own Area Cartoon Series. / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.