Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos (73651 Views)

Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs) / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Mophasa(m): 5:05am On Sep 29, 2019
Ex big brother house mate Tacha has unfollowed the official Instagram page of Big brother Naija following her disqualification from the reality show.

A quick check by viewsnaijamedia on the reality TV star's Instagram page reveals she no longer follows the big brother Naija handle on the popular Photos sharing platform.

Tacha has been reported to be held hostage by the big brother Naija organizers for allegedly refusing to grant interviews to their media team.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/09/tacha-unfollows-big-brother-on.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by tyson98: 5:10am On Sep 29, 2019
Na her loss be that grin very childish

354 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by avrex3k(m): 5:18am On Sep 29, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:25am On Sep 29, 2019
IT'S OBVIOUS THE GIRL WILL CONTINUE BEING TOXIC, BITTER AND RUDE....

ANYONE COMING TO TAKE SIDES WITH HER FROM THIS POINT IS DEFINITELY JUST LIKE HER OR EVEN WORSE....

617 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Chubhie: 5:54am On Sep 29, 2019
Maybe she can demystify the big brother handle. She can sue so the real face behind big brother can appear before a judge.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by DRPAIT123(m): 6:04am On Sep 29, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
IT'S OBVIOUS THIS GIRL WILL CONTINUE BEING TOXIC, BITTER AND RUDE....

ANYONE COMING TO TAKE SIDES WITH HER FROM THIS POINT IS DEFINITELY JUST LIKE HER OR WORSE....
I personally do not have anything for or against Tacha, but that hogwash disqualification is barbaric, it happens to be that BB has being wanting to get rid of her for long and her brawl with Mercy gave BB a seemingly fair stand point to execute his biased master plan.
Quoted some not so defined, highly greyed law and acted in a manner of extreme Prejudice.
Bullshit!

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by drips8(m): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2019
Till day 99 she said

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by muzically(m): 6:14am On Sep 29, 2019
If you cannot get along with majority of people, there's something wrong with you.
Those supporting Tacha, if you live with Tacha for a week, you'll not support her again. Why would everyone just hate somebody without a reason?

421 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Davinity: 6:17am On Sep 29, 2019
She already got the platform

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Queenext: 6:27am On Sep 29, 2019
And to see that some folks want to give her some audio money as a proof of loyalty is amazing to me.

What are they encouraging, that her silly behavior is ok or what?

Without bbn, who is she by the way,some low life how on IG

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Stanweezy(m): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2019
Today is Sunday I think the best for her is to follow Christ, I can give her the handle if she can't find it

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by 48noble(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2019
olodo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Onyi22(f): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2019
Better
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by mimilogs: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2019
Bad precedent; remember whatever fame you have got now, Big Brother gave you the platform to gain that nation fame that earned you more fans.

And for those gifting her money, monetary gifts can never be equaled to earned money.

Earned money comes with pride, respect and peace of mind, gifted money can come with insults, demands and what have you, Tacha don't let all these I will give Tacha 100million, I donate my company to Tacha fool you, you still need the acceptance of the society to go far in whatever career you chose, be humble and appreciative.

Tacha may think she has become too popular, but let her also remember that if majority of people dislike you, you can never go far in showbiz entertainment business which she has joined.

We can pay your Chinese suppliers at sweet RMB rate, we can help u receive small packages from different Chinese sellers & consolidate them into 1 big package & ship to Nigeria or send to your preferred shipping agent in China. We can help u order on any Chinese website to protect u from Chinese scammers! We can help your business grow faster through our all-in-one logistics solutions for ecommerce business, check our signature wink

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by kiddoiLL(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2019
Can't we just go for a day without Tacha being shoved down our throats please?
Tacha eats, you'll bring it on here, she breathes, you'll bring it on here.. Can't we go a day without her? I ask again can't we?!!

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Realfrankie(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2019
E pain am
Attitude problem

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2019
If she no gree grant una interview make una free am naa, BBN should knw she can sue for been hold against her wish.

7 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Barryseal: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2019
Brands should stay away from her just like they have done to Kemen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by WalkerMichael(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha topic again??

========= let me just promote my hustle jeje...

GOOD MORNING & HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL NAIRALANDERS!

PLEASE READ MY SIGGY - HELP MY HUSTLE LET ME HELP YOUR BUSINESS TOO. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Thermodynamics(m): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2019
Nairaland no go ever tire, na so we go hear Tacha story till this year end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by YorubaAssasin: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2019
Sore & Odorous Loser! grin

10 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 8:32am On Sep 29, 2019
She can't change.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Ritelar: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2019
Tacha!, Tacha! Tacha!....How many times I call you. Easy on the path you're following

9 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by gaetano: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2019
Bbnaija is majorly a scripted show. As former housemate you are supposed to keep that secret with you. We've heard one or two former housemates in the past say the show is scripted. It appears the organizers now have a big issue at hand grin. Tacha go spill plenty nonsense, it's like the girl is giving them tough time after disqualification. This their debriefing is taking longer than usual ni. Lmao!

I so want this show canceled for life. It teaches nothing.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by Onyi22(f): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2019
H
Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by affable4(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2019
I am not a fan of BBN, realising how much they might be raking in just made me look the other way and not criticize them. It's their business.

You can't set up a business and watch someone come to ruin it for you.

Tacha is just like a fly perching on BBN's scrotum.

Attitudes like this wont get you into the inner circle of the entertainment caucus. Where will the money come from?

She already has a stigma hovering around her person. Anybody that comes in contact with her will first check the body odour thing. That's a turn-off already.

People can dash you money, BBN has given you fame and you think you have arrived. 1 year max, and all we will be seeing is: odour steps out in bikini, odour bares cleavage. Nothing more, except the men that can stand your stench to have a taste of your pie.

Next year, millions will still go for BBN audition.

My dear, swerve, say pikin go pass him papa no be for this case.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by lyriclekidd(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2019
She a fool

10 Likes

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by iPhoneRepairer: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2019
Rude. Proud. Arrogant. Unmannered.

At the end of the day, you'll be an island because you pushed everyone away

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by 9jayes: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2019
Ritelar:
A

Aje

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by mercyviv(f): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2019
Their headache!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Tacha Unfollows Big Brother Naija On Instagram - Photos by fergieboy: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2019
Make una calm down o

I'm not surprised by her huge die hard followers

Even devil himself have followers

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatal Arrogance: Pete Edochie Threatened Over 'Shiites' Movie As Terrorists / Kiddwaya Wearing His Shorts Under The Duvet After Spending The Night With Erica / Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.