Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Lead Pastor Vs Star Actress: Which Inspires You More? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lead Pastor Vs Star Actress: Which Inspires You More? (256 Views)

Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) / Tiwa Savage: 'Wizkid Inspires Me So Much' / Being Feminine Is Not A Crime; Bobrisky Inspires Me – James Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lead Pastor Vs Star Actress: Which Inspires You More? by DejiPlug(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sunday at GraceMade Christian Centre

"We need to be intentional about building ourselves. See God's word beyond Christian duty and watch how being a student of the word of God moves from duty to delight. There is no biggest boy without the foundation of God through which we have to grow in spirituality, maturity, finances and every aspect of our lives. Next 5 years I will be 40 and the years leading must count. I am looking forward to a time when everyone will be a potential Pastor"

In his attempt to lay emphasis on the importance of a solid foundation in Life, Pastor Seun Osigbesan of GraceMade Christian Centre and Grand commander of #changeagents has stated that he "can't overemphasize the benefits of constantly tapping from the milk of God".

Star actress Seun Osigbesan (The Johnsons), mounted the pulpit immediately after the lead Pastor's morning charge, to sharply inspire today's atmosphere with an amazing interpretation of Luke 8 vs 41- 55, which gloriously details the story of Jesus and Jairus.

"Jairus, a ruler of the synagogue with his sick daughter dying at home ran to Jesus and begged him to follow him back to heal his daughter when there was an INTERRUPTION by the woman with the issue of blood flow. And even after Jairus daughter reportedly died, Jesus simply told him- DO NOT BE AFRAID"

Words that prompted our favorite Jenifa to ask the congregation "What are You Afraid Of? Jairus needed a healing but now a miracle. Still Jesus told him not to be afraid. Even after being ridiculed, He put them all outside and called saying "Little girl, Arise". Meaning Jesus prophesied, He spoke to her.

Since God said to son of man to prophesy to dry bones. All you have to do is speak to that situation, that fear, dead business and everything else. Son of Man- Prophesy.

This expressive actress and teacher reminded that just as He was with Jairus, Jesus was with you before the pandemic and still with you after. All you have to do is speak to the situation.

Music Ministrations by B-Bold and The Graced Psalmists Continued Until Lead Pastor Osigbesan finally mounted the pulpit to teach 5 Lessons From The Book Of Esther...

Anticipate the Adventures

Re: Lead Pastor Vs Star Actress: Which Inspires You More? by Kamalbenson: 1:03am On Sep 28, 2020
Na wich one dis madam dey nowadays grin
Re: Lead Pastor Vs Star Actress: Which Inspires You More? by DejiPlug(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
She's there every Sunday this October for the October special. Find out for yourself

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Buys Herself a Range Rover Velar as Birthday Gift As She Turns 27 / Naira Marley Drops New Song Titled Idi Oremi / Rema Call Out Pdp For The Death Of His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.