Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help (562 Views)

I Need A Canada/ USA Scholarship.please HELP!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help by Vchords: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Good evening and a happy Sunday Nairalanders, My name Is Victor, and I'm new here....
Please I would love to ask, how can I get a free fully funded scholarship to study Health education abroad without ielts and toelfs..
I have all my requirements...
Even if it's to resume next year, I've gone though thick and thin online, no good result, someone directed me to try nairaland, that some persons might be of help... Please
Thank you all smiley
Re: How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help by Rangemaster1: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yes Victor, you can get a scholarship, I've sent you an email, directing you to a friend of mine, he might have an idea .. I like the fact that you came out real.. Some would be mentioning medicine and engineering up and down undecided.. The completion in your course is even lesser, since you have required documents, waec results, national id card, all those stuffs.. You're good.. I don't like that ielts and toefls sef
Guy, you're doing well, you even sound intelligent, sure you are...
Respect grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help by rerhji(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Rangemaster1:
Yes Victor, you can get a scholarship, I've sent you an email, directing you to a friend of mine, he might have an idea .. I like the fact that you came out real.. Some would be mentioning medicine and engineering up and down undecided.. The completion in your course is even lesser, since you have required documents, waec results, national id card, all those stuffs.. You're good.. I don't like that ielts and toefls sef
Respect grin
can I sieze the opportunity to ask for your help as well....i studied meteorology and climate science
Re: How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help by Emmanuel1702(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
I an also interested in the content. Pls can you forward the mail to emmanueloluwatobi81@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help by Bqudds: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
rerhji:
can I sieze the opportunity to ask for your help as well....i studied meteorology and climate science

help me too with all the requirements too i studied Geography/ Remote sensing too
Re: How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help by morounkeji18(m): 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bros pls help me with this too. Am a graduate of accounting and am looking at doing my M,SC abroad. Pls reache me on my email : mayorelton@yahoo.co.uk thanks and God bless Sir
Re: How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help by Rangemaster1: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mad oooo shocked shocked
All of una wan go abroad, naija is bleeped up oo
With his permission, message him on WhatsApp
+19293986593... I can't forward any mail i'm using data undecided... Terms and conditions apply grin tongue wink kiss
Re: How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help by ednut1(m): 12:20am On Sep 28, 2020
Vchords:
Good evening and a happy Sunday Nairalanders, My name Is Victor, and I'm new here....
Please I would love to ask, how can I get a free fully funded scholarship to study Health education abroad without ielts and toelfs..
Even if it's to resume next year, I've gone though thick and thin online, no good result, someone directed me to try nairaland, that some persons might be of help... Please
Thank you all smiley
scholarship is competitive and my merit. First question is do you merit it
Re: How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help by lasthero: 12:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Just go to fastweb.com and signup. You will see series of scholarships there

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help by Gerrard59(m): 4:38am On Sep 28, 2020
Vchords:
Thank you all smiley

You cannot claim to have all requirements and decline to write either the IELTS or TOEFL yet expect to be awarded a scholarship. That is an oxymoron.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help by kukoyi17226: 4:40am On Sep 28, 2020
Just go to fastweb.com and signup. You will see string of fellowships there
Re: How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help by s3nn2x(m): 4:56am On Sep 28, 2020
If you really have all the requirements then you don't need the help of anyone to get a scholarship. Besides, it will be better for you to write IELTS/TOEFL if you want to get some cool scholarships.

Have you tried Chevening, Australia Awards, Erasmus Mundus, German DAAD, or even Commonwealth? These are some of the prestigious ones. You can also apply to schools in the US. Just have it at the back of your mind that securing a scholarship is very very very difficult. You are most likely not going to get it because the popular scholarships are competitive. You can also try and take GRE if you want to get substantial funding in US schools.
Re: How Can I Get The Scholarship, Please Help by Brawlscartel(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
Rangemaster1:
Respect grin

Hello bro link me up please

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Ontario Provincial Nominee / £20 And £50 Notes Out Of Circulation Before End Of 2022 / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.