Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support (73074 Views)

Bbnaija: Youths Showed Their Support For Hermes In Oworonkshoki Lagos (video) / BBNaija Winner, Laycon Poses With His Car / Mercy Receives N25M SUV As BBNaija Winner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by updatechange(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Enjoy ur money
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by PussyOdour(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Well deserved win
Congratulations man, i am so happy for you!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by KushLyon(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Where are those haters calling him a snake and saying he can't win, come and listen to the anaconda o grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by PussyOdour(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Well deserved win
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by PussyOdour(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Well deserved win
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by lenny12(m): 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Honestly im perplexed to the core, congrats man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by chris259(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations laycon, a well deserved win. OF lay lay lay of LAYCON!!
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by BREYZ: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hoojay:
Who could have won if not Laycon?

and now that Big Brother Naija is over, what's next?

NLC strike grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by PLATO1U(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
My neighbor have been shouting laycon since. So it's BBN finale. Congratulations to the winner and laba suke's
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Rosella25(f): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Change your name to Laycon Grace, Coz grace really found you my darling, utilize your cash properly, my sexy drumstick, I love you Laycon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by daddytime(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
If the monetary prize is #30,000,000, does it mean that the Innoson Truck, a 2 bedroom apartment, a trip for two to Dubai, one year supply of Pepsi and income is worth the balance #55,000,000 abi?

The hype about the #85m no be small thing.

Congratulations to the winner.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by davies(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations to Laycon.
Naija youths please join the proposed national strike / protest against Fuel and Electricity Hike.
It is an anti~people policy, we all have to come out and PROTEST against BAD GOVERNANCE in NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by ThetrueWord: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
BB Naija has ended. The show is over.

One day our lives will end. It will then be over on earth and we will move over to heaven or Hell.

Are you prepared? Receive Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour, forsake you evil ways and be saved.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Bettyo4(f): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations are in order for you Laycon
No one was more deserving.
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by DenreleDave(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hoojay:

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by DenreleDave(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hoojay:

Our sex appointment
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
cry Help my soul please anyone even if it's 500, Ecobank 1993071865
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by bancoleh: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by nototribalist: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
He should go and return the evil ring he used in the house. Before it will be late
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Ayobami7(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
congrats
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Offpoint1: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Glad the useless show ended

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Ratedgang: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
The moment I saw him entering the house I knew it.... ppl called him names but as someone from the street I knew we are more than the elites. I’m happy giving him votes to win.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Ishilove: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
I think the only person surprised Laycon won is Laycon.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Brunicekid(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
SmartProf:
Rule your world and unleash your super potentials, but be careful of emergency greedy gold digging women who will crawl out from all corners to mop your cash with fake love and leverage on your fame. The whores among vagina people are destiny destroyers. One of them called Delilah sent Samson to his doom.
YOU NAILED A VITAL POINT, NO DOUBT.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by GallantDuke(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
At least we will now rest Every day "Laycon" "Nengi"and Ozo
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Hoojay(f): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

Our sex appointment

grin
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by JIMMY1393: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
It's ok we have heard... tomorrow is another day to face this countries wahala...congrats to him tho
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by JIMMY1393: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
GallantDuke:
At least we will now rest
Every day "Laycon" "Nengi"and Ozo
I swear
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by iamyemiakins(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
This thread heavy
Re: BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support by Eaglefine(f): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Congratulations to him.
Abeg, na 30m , Abi na 85m him won? I no understand the 30m wey dey for the background.
Abeg, Na question I ask, I no kill person ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.