Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House (73119 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Naijahelm: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
Read the earlier trend: https://www.nairaland.com/3664890/bbnaija-kemen-touches-tboss-while

Big Brother Naija Housemate, Kemen has officially been Disqualified and evicted from the house for sexually harassing fellow housemate, TBoss.

The Big Brother Naija action follows after, Kemen was caught on camera creeping in on Tboss last night.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/bbnaija-housemate-kemen-disqualified.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by pacharles1(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
So Oga THICK Labium eyes dey TBoss body..
#KonjiNaBastard

OP, you sharp sha!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by mployer(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lol
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by bidexmat(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
He has been so emotionally unstable lately. That's what happens when you pursue woman leave business. Di nigga pursue woman till e knock finally!

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by ionsman: 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
Kemen na fool. So disgraceful.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by seunmsg(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
He just lost the opportunity of winning N25million because of his inability to control himself. Ladies have been bringing men down since the time of Adam and Eve and still, guys never learn embarassed.

Seriously, wetin dey that tboss body self? I don't like the girl for anything and her nose ring is really irritating. I hope Kemen gets to learn from this going forward. Always control your kongi no matter how attracted you are to a lady.

211 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Hoodfriend(m): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
The power of Dick

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Samanza89: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
I feel terrible right now, not because he has been evicted..
But because of the reason he his being evicted, must you disgrace our state like this?

You see why I don't watch this nonsense, and I don't even consent to it...
Now to the gullible out there, what is the main morals of this show, because is what I don't even understand till date...

Now see the stain this hippo lips is bringing to us!... Mtcheww....

35 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
It was during Jonathan's tenure they brought this rubbish

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by softwerk(f): 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
Just imagine the embarrassment to himself, his family and the disgrace to his state, Akwa Ibom that spent N1Million on a BIG postal to campaign for him like he belonged to PDPshocked

Konji na really BIG fool!

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by dapsoneh: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Konjiiii......
Is
A

Bastard!!!

7 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by rawpadgin(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
rubbish!!!
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by ruwinell: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by fryoobest(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Eeiya, Ladies & gentlemen selling their destinies for just 25m, converted to a good currency today, That's less than $50,000. God help Nigeria & help our youths...

6 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by saaedlee: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
It's crazy, totally.
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Handsomebeing(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
What did he do?
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by zopaks: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
hmmm, awón aiye at work

but honestly he was wrong. Infact he shouldn't go through the normal media tour that evicted house mates go through on Arrival in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by seenter84: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
Good for d perve

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Sammypope4all(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
seunmsg:
He just lost the opportunity of winning N25million because of his inability to control himself.

Heard somewhere he makes up to that every year. Dunno how true that is though. He went further to say his plan is to make double this year....perhaps, biggie has given him an avenue to achieve that dream in Ernest.

Between: but then no say camera Dey 24/7 na, why the creepy act?

6 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Talk2Bella(f): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
what a big shame

now almost 190M people know you're a pervert

chai

no tours for him

no need to watch the show sef I get enough updates on nairaland lool

44 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by NelsonNeo(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
A big fool he is!

11 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
How do you control yourself in an uncontrolled environment? I don't need answers, just asking undecidedHow do you control yourself in an uncontrolled environment? I don't need answers, just asking

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Izecson3D(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Mehn, wetin he go tell hin ppl now? cry

hit like if u hate big brother angry

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Flexherbal(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
So painful!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by TPAND(f): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Conji is a bastard. It just made a brother forfeit N25million

7 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by rattlesnake(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Big brother fraud
stage manageD
they just want to tell us they are not promoting perversion
...its all planned just to save face and to make the evangelicals in Nigeria happy
.......this is what we call selective honesty
DONT BE FOOLED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Expl0rers: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Shet
Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by ITbomb(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Trust Akwa Ibom man

Imagine the millions that guy has just missed. Even if he didn't win, trust Udom and Akpabio for what they could do.
Just because of konji

7 Likes

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by uchedydy: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lesson for every man, if woman no rock u, no body could. Since woman made me get 3.47 cgpa (2.2) instead of 2.1 in the university, I have learnt my lessons. Even tho I am doing well now, but I would never play with woman.
!
Fear woman, most of them are evil.
!
#fearTBoss

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House by Vickiweezy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
Big Lipped Pervert.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Man Caught Lusting As Tacha Twerked On Live TV / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija) / Area Boys In Sapele Celebrate Efe As BBNaija Winner. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.