Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Sorted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sorted (1749 Views)

Sorted / SORTED: GOD CAME THROUGH / sorted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorted by BornToSucced(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sorted grin
Re: Sorted by Mozino007(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
BornToSucced:
Hello Fam!

I have had like 3 recurring dreams about a certain lady and I don’t understand the meaning.

I have been praying to God for a partner and I have also been making friends with some good ladies just to identify a good wife.

But there’s this lady I met online, but we haven’t seen physically. I wasn’t serious about dating her, but she’s been wonderful.

Now, I have seen this babe 3 times in my dream. The second time, I was hanging out with her and I felt so happy. The 3rd time, I saw her name written on the ground for me and I read it. After then I saw her standing somewhere, and I walked up to her and held her hand......feeling all excited.

We are finally meeting this week, but this dreams just make me feel somehow about the lady.

Is God showing me something or what do you think?

Please I need your advise. Thanks
Bro dere is Gods blesing n satan blesing too..dat lady is total package frm devil to u...it takes d spritual eyes to see dis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorted by Jamahyel(m): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Pay attention to your surroundings. Your job, car, health finances etc. Is there any unusual changes either good or bad? You will see signs either to continue or not.

3 Likes

Re: Sorted by Teaveapoet(f): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
You are attached already that's why

2 Likes

Re: Sorted by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2020
that isn't the entire detail about the dream. in the dream, were you both barefooted or you were both with your shoes??

there is a reason why I asked

2 Likes

Re: Sorted by BornToSucced(m): 3:26am On Sep 28, 2020
BLUELemon:
that isn't the entire detail about the dream. in the dream, were you both barefooted or you were both with your shoes??

there is a reason why I asked

We have always been fully dressed in the dream. No sexual contact.
Re: Sorted by BornToSucced(m): 3:28am On Sep 28, 2020
Teaveapoet:
You are attached already that's why

To be sincere, I am not. I never even wanted to see her physically. But we end up talking from time to time.
Re: Sorted by merieam16(f): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2020
Mozino007:
Bro dere is Gods blesing n satan blesing too..dat lady is total package frm devil to u...it takes d spritual eyes to see dis
fake pastor spotted. spiritual ko spiritual ni
Re: Sorted by Teaveapoet(f): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2020
BornToSucced:

To be sincere, I am not. I never even wanted to see her physically. But we end up talking from time to time.

Okay!
Re: Sorted by fineboynl(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
BornToSucced:

seeing her in your dreams and without any negative attributes is a good sign. also you said no sexual contact which is also good.

but here are the details I have for you. when you see her. give her money or a gift. and watch your finance within that same week. if there are any negative impact it's a red flag. in this direction it means you will go broke if you settle with her. to further reconfirm give her another money again and watch it once more. this test is for financial issue. there is also a Reverse test like borrowing money from her or if she gift you money then watch what happens to your that same week.

it means both of your spirit are not compactable financially. there are other aspects of compactabilty.

if you didn't notice any changes or you win jacket or increase is sales it's a good sign.

also there are other test. let me give you only this one more. if after you sleep with her and girls start running to you. like everywhere you go girls just seems to like or want you. it's a good sign bro. go for her.

I have one girl like that each time I sleep with her girls runs after me every where I go and I was having luck rolling with beautiful badest girls I never dream of, pussies that use to be scales come full everywhere. the only bad side about her is her character. chai.. her character is so bad, hot tempared and abusive. every little thing she done spark.

the last thing you would check then is her character if you can tolerate her behavior.

cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Sorted by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
fineboynl:
seeing her in your dreams and without any negative attributes is a good sign. also you said no sexual contact which is also good.

but here are the details I have for you. when you see her. give her money or a gift. and watch your finance within that same week. if there are any negative impact it's a red flag. in this direction it means you will go broke if you settle with her. to further reconfirm give her another money again and watch it once more. this test is for financial issue. there is also a Reverse test like borrowing money from her or if she gift you money then watch what happens to your that same week.

it means both of your spirit are not compactable financially. there are other aspects of compactabilty.

if you didn't notice any changes or you win jacket or increase is sales it's a good sign.

also there are other test. let me give you only this one more. if after you sleep with her and girls start running to you. like everywhere you go girls just seems to like or want you. it's a good sign bro. go for her.

I have one girl like that each time I sleep with her girls runs after me every where I go and I was having luck rolling with beautiful badest girls I never dream of, pussies that use to be scales come full everywhere. the only bad side about her is her character. chai.. her character is so bad, hot tempared and abusive. every little thing she done spark.

the last thing you would check then is her character if you can tolerate her behavior.

cheers.
shocked shocked what the fvck man!!! You be native doctor? Are you from edo state?

4 Likes

Re: Sorted by BornToSucced(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
Carchoice:
shocked shocked what the fvck man!!! You be native doctor? Are you from edo state?

grin grin
Re: Sorted by fineboynl(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2020
Carchoice:
native doctor? no. yes edo
Re: Sorted by anthonyuncle(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2020
try to know her and look out for positive or negative changes in ur (economical) life

1 Like

Re: Sorted by anthonyuncle(m): 7:07am On Sep 30, 2020
fineboynl:

cheers.

u spoke half of my mind

1 Like

Re: Sorted by BornToSucced(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2020
anthonyuncle:
try to know her and look out for positive or negative changes in ur (economical) life

Thanks bro. Are you married?
Re: Sorted by BornToSucced(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2020
fineboynl:

cheers.

I gave her a gift last week. It was some products I am currently selling. What do you think?
Re: Sorted by fineboynl(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2020
BornToSucced:

I gave her a gift last week. It was some products I am currently selling. What do you think?
okay Good, God will not show you a woman that will bring you down. that would be from the pit of hell.

so relax if it's from God everything would go on fine.

1 Like

Re: Sorted by anthonyuncle(m): 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2020
BornToSucced:

Thanks bro. Are you married?
na,
not yet
Re: Sorted by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2020
Op, the dream is vague. Ask God for a clearer sign

2 Likes

Re: Sorted by BornToSucced(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ishilove:
Op, the dream is vague. Ask God for a clearer sign
Thanks dear.......I was just trying to be conscious and pay attention to the dream.

But not a big deal for me.
Re: Sorted by DonroxyII: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
BornToSucced:
Hello Fam!

I have had like 3 recurring dreams about a certain lady and I don’t understand the meaning.

I have been praying to God for a partner and I have also been making friends with some good ladies just to identify a good wife.

But there’s this lady I met online, but we haven’t seen physically. I wasn’t serious about dating her, but she’s been wonderful.

Now, I have seen this babe 3 times in my dream. The second time, I was hanging out with her and I felt so happy. The 3rd time, I saw her name written on the ground for me and I read it. After then I saw her standing somewhere, and I walked up to her and held her hand......feeling all excited.

We are finally meeting this week, but this dreams just make me feel somehow about the lady.

Is God showing me something or what do you think?

Please I need your advise. Thanks
This dream is fuelled by expectation ... That's your brain playing with itself and fantasizing before the D day ....

1 Like

Re: Sorted by LhasaAsp: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
BornToSucced:
Thanks dear.......I was just trying to be conscious and pay attention to the dream.

But not a big deal for me.

Let's be careful here, you've been praying for a good wife from God.
Do you know Devil can use that medium to play a fast one on you and put confusion.
In order not to get your expectations high, you should have or should go into prayer again seriously and ask for a more clearer sign.

This time take caution of all your surroundings. Any flower, chair e.t.c.

The handwriting on the floor means a good sign. You saw her standing far away after reading it, and yoi walked up to her right?
As you walked up to her is also a great sign. Not her coming to you. If she came to you which is not normal spiritual you should know that the devil is bringing something.

Go and pick a wife: translates you walking to her after seeing the name.

2 Likes

Re: Sorted by BornToSucced(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
LhasaAsp:

Let's be careful here, you've been praying for a good wife from God.
Do you know Devil can use that medium to play a fast one on you and put confusion.
In order not to get your expectations high, you should have or should go into prayer again seriously and ask for a more clearer sign.

This time take caution of all your surroundings. Any flower, chair e.t.c.

The handwriting on the floor means a good sign. You saw her standing far away after reading it, and yoi walked up to her right?
As you walked up to her is also a great sign. Not her coming to you. If she came to you which is not normal spiritual you should know that the devil is bringing something.

Go and pick a wife: translates you walking to her after seeing the name.

Thanks sir......this is noted.
Re: Sorted by Newton001: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=fineboynl post=94406394] seeing her in your dreams and without any negative attributes is a good sign. also you said no sexual contact which is also good.

but here are the details I have for you. when you see her. gto further reconfirm give her another money again and watch it once more. this test is for financial issue. there is also a Reverse test like borrowing money from her or if she gift you money then watch wh

cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Sorted by PureGoldh(m): 8:36am On Oct 02, 2020
Just play ur part well and seek God's hand pon the matter

1 Like

Re: Sorted by lograr(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2020
fineboynl:

also there are other test
I want to know more sir. Good morning
Re: Sorted by fineboynl(m): 5:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Sorted by JourneytoEL(f): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2020
if you are praying for a wife, you need to repent from sexual sins and stay away from them. If you can't do it, then understand there is a 98% probability that your dream will be manipulated/polluted by evil ones

2 Likes

Re: Sorted by fineboynl(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
lograr:

Thanks
now that you have read it. I would like to delete it. kindly edit your post by removing the quotes.

thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why It Is 10 Times Harder For Ladies To Get A Suitor In Lagos / Men Hate Woman’s Body / Are You Looking For An Alternative To Help The FAMILY? Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.