Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad (1674 Views)

Should I Renovate Our Family House? / The Dream Was Abroad: The Cost Was Losing My Family & Love / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by TwoNoLove: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2020
Am really down guys.
Nobody loves me, everyone hates me, my father doesn't even care for me embarassed
This is my Short Story
Am 18th years old but have zero experience of live, I was caged at home,I have no friends and at home no one plays with me or advice me.i keep on getting dull, I realised I have to work hard when I met my school friend John,he tells me not to worry about my parent since they do pay my school fees,I told him that's not even the issue. I have no one to teach me at home,no one to help me do my assignment and even remind me to read since am a kid. Now am in ND 1, in a polytechnic close to our home, my dad Never let's me attend 4 to 6 o'clock lectures so I won't come home late.i When I am not at home by 6 o'clock, I just have to know that he is going to beat the hell out of me even as I am now.
I tried to behave mature and show Prove am no longer a kid,but my brothers and sister never understand, am not the last born but I am the one to was the plate,clean the floor,and even pack the plate my junior brother eats from. Ain't that wickedness, both my elder brother and sister beats me the way they wants if I made a slight mistake.
When I went to the polytechnic all my new friend are talking about how their parents love them and how they have good time with their father and mother, I NEVER HAD THAT. Except Only when they scold me,even when they do I only apologize and keep quiet.
Now it's getting out of hands,I can't go to school because of the beating he gave me day before yesterday, bruises all over my body, reason is because I came home 5:30 I wanted to attend an EEC 116 Course from 4 to 6 o'clock. I came home late, he nearly killed me.
Have any of you experience that? How do I do? How did you eat that Grimm?
Am thinking of leaving the house!
But is that a good idea?
I need your help please, especially from parents.
NOTE: Am a male not a female.

1 Like

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by TwoNoLove: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2020
Cc: lalatiscala
Cc: RoyalRoy
Front page please, I need much advice before I lost my life
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by Exc2000: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2020
cool

You solve violence with violence

Beat up your brother at slightest provocation or Atleast slap him hard , bite him, if he tries to beat you, yell at your parents.. intentionally sleep at your friends house and switch off your phone

If you don't snap out of your timidity, your whole life would be miserable, everyone in Nigeria would Lord it over you and ride you like a donkey, such weakness is not tolerated in Nigeria

*God fights sinners with violence of hell and eternal punishment

*When Jesus attended the Temple and saw people trading and desecrating the house of the Lord, he flogged sense into them

*David fought Golaith and countless battles

*Solomon fought so many battles you can't count

*Mohammad fought each and every of his oppressor to conquer Arabian Peninsula

9 Likes

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by yanabasee(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2020
Then there must be something that you aren't doing right....

It's either you are dull and or you are stubborn.... or something.
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by espn(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2020
Are you sure they are your parent?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by TwoNoLove: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

You solve violence with violence

Beat up your brother at slightest provocation or Atleast slap him hard if he tries to beat you, yell at your parents.. intentionally sleep at your friends house and switch off your phone

If you don't snap out of your timidity, your whole life would be miserable, everyone in Nigeria would Lord it over you and ride you like a donkey

Read well please, I have no right of beating anyone, they gonna kill me. I said my brothers beat me every slight mistake I made
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by TwoNoLove: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2020
yanabasee:
Then there must be something that you aren't doing right....

It's either you are dull and or you are stubborn.... or something.
Am not stubborn, I don't fight or disobey,
About being dull, definitely I am not much brilliant, imagine living without friends except only that few hours you have in school. During the holidays I feel am in hell!. Am averagely brilliant
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by heniford2: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
dude you need to go crazy like way mad at your FAM if your brother hit you up find something to hit the hell outa of him when the finish eat do not great anyone refuse to pack plate and have talk with your dad tell him the way his acting towards you will make you leave his house never to come back again be bold stay on ur own if your joke alot stop it stop association with anybody in the house come back late next intentional if he beat you ask him why the next day come back late again he will stop, stop crying like a baby ur a man mehn

6 Likes

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by mariahAngel(f): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
TwoNoLove:
Am really down guys.
Nobody loves me, everyone hates me, my father doesn't even care for me embarassed
This is my Short Story

But is that a good idea?

Whenever you feel down and unloved, feeling inadequate and unworthy of people's love, always remember that GOD LOVES YOU just the way you are. That is the love that matters most.

1 Like

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by TwoNoLove: 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
espn:
Are you sure they are your parent?
I can't tell, am not the last born. I was once taken to the village, but I find it difficult to relate, cause I don't even know how to make new friends. Only my dad's brother talk to me, One told me I have to be a strong man, Life must show me it darkest side, but am the one to decide if I'll be in the dark or light. Did he mean I should keep enduring??

1 Like

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by Exc2000: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
TwoNoLove:

Read well please, I have no right of beating anyone, they gonna kill me. I said my brothers beat me every slight mistake I made

Are you disable?

Can't you raise your hands as well?

Have you let others scare you so much you type " , I have no right of beating anyone, they gonna kill me."

Guess what man... You. Have to man up and put up a fight even if they would kill you, the first time you fight back you would get abit of your lost self esteem back...

It's not easy but it is very important , for your life and that of your kids, may God give you the courage he gave David against Golaith

4 Likes

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by TwoNoLove: 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
heniford2:
dude you need to go crazy like way mad at your FAM if your brother hit you up find something to hit the hell outa of him when the finish eat do not great anyone refuse to pack plate and have talk with your dad tell him the way his acting towards you will make you leave his house never to come back again be bold stay on ur own if your joke alot stop it stop association with anybody in the house come back late next intentional if he beat you ask him why the next day come back late again he will stop, stop crying like a baby ur a man mehn
The One and only time I went to the village On of my uncle told me that's You're a man, but really that family weakens me. I'll try what you told me to do. He never gives me his time. Except if I post on social media like Facebook, he'll ask what am I even using Facebook for? So I want to be bad? And all sort of bad talks and leave me alone. I don't know how to talk to him boldly
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by TwoNoLove: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Exc2000:

Are you disable?

Can't you raise your hands as well?

Have you let others scare you so much you type " , I have no right of beating anyone, they gonna kill me."

Guess what man... You. Have to man up and put up a fight even if they would kill you, the first time you fight back you would get abit of your lost self esteem back...

It's not easy but it is very important , for your life and that of your kids, may God give you the courage he gave David against Golaith

Amen Sir, they really weakened me, but I'll be stronger and take my chances this time.

2 Likes

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by TwoNoLove: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
mariahAngel:

Whenever you feel down and unloved, feeling inadequate and unworthy of people's love, always remember that GOD LOVES YOU just the way you are. That is the love that matters most.
I know God loves me, but is it his plan for me to suffer like this??
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by heniford2: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
TwoNoLove:

The One and only time I went to the village On of my uncle told me that's You're a man, but really that family weakens me. I'll try what you told me to do. He never gives me his time. Except if I post on social media like Facebook, he'll ask what am I even using Facebook for? So I want to be bad? And all sort of bad talks and leave me alone. I don't know how to talk to him boldly
tag him in Facebook with few other people "writing how do you deal with an aggressive father" stop complain mehn!! man up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by mariahAngel(f): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
TwoNoLove:

I know God loves me, but is it his plan for me to suffer like this??

No, it is not.
God is not responsible for how humans choose to behave.

1 Like

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by mariahAngel(f): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
TwoNoLove:

Am not stubborn, I don't fight or disobey,
About being dull, definitely I am not much brilliant, imagine living without friends except only that few hours you have in school. During the holidays I feel am in hell!. Am averagely brilliant

What about your mum?

1 Like

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by frozen70(f): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
TwoNoLove:
Am really down guys.
This is my Short Story

But is that a good idea?

It's time for you to have a close door meeting with your parents

Yes, you have to let them know that you are not been treated like an average child

Take time and list your observations about every one in the house over you and tell them to tell you where you went wrong

Your parents will definitely tell you where you are getting everything wrong and be willing to take correction where need be

They can't just develop heavy hatred on you unkess you have been proving stubborn to them all

A child should even be closer to the mum but am surprise that even your mum who birth you is not loving you

It's time you find out why

If this is not solved, I bet you once you can stand on your own, you will end up distancing your from them due to the synergy was never there
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by Richy4(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
You said you were 18 and your sisters beats you... angry Hmmmm!!!!!! Just speechless

My concern is your dad not allowing you to attend late lectures...So if they were writing quiz or test, you will miss out because he wants you home?

Do you know that an 18year old can be tried in an adult court and sent to an adult prison?.. you can even vote and be voted for...

Go home one day... get totally mad and angry.. when asked, tell him that you missed a test because of him...that you are sick of being caged.. be totally angry about it.. that will make him reconsider his stance on late lectures.... I don't even know if you can act.. this one you allowed your siblings turn you into a punching bag and a foot mat that says " Welcome"

3 Likes

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
I think you should just leave the house for them without them knowing.
Stay with your friends if they'll be able to house you and probably look for something doing that'll fetch you money, save up.then learn acquire a skill.
Please don't listen to anyone who says you should solve violence with violence because they day you try it, you never know if you'll commit murder. Don't let the way you're being treated turn you to a mean person as there's so much hate and violence in this world already. Also ensure you make responsible friends.
You can be better, don't be scared to ask friends, junior or senior colleges to teach you stuff.
You can make something good out of yourself regardless of what you're going through, hope only ends when we stop trying. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by Tony142: 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
TwoNoLove:
Am really down guys.
This is my Short Story

But is that a good idea?

Do more of what they complain about, the more they complain the more worse you should do, if they complain that u came back late at 5:30pm, then next time come back at 6pm, if they complain that u came back late at 6pm, then next time come back late at 6:30pm, if they complain u came back late at 6:30pm, then next time come back at 7pm, see the more they complain the worse you should do, now here is the secret, when they keep complaining and you are getting worse and worser, a time will come when they will be tired of complaining and they will finally leave you alone

freedom is not free, you have to fight for it
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by Karleb(m): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tell your course advisor, HOD or any lecturer you can confide in.
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by TwoNoLove: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Tony142:

Do more of what they complain about, the more they complain the more worse you should do, if they complain that u came back late at 5:30pm, then next time come back at 6pm, if they complain that u came back late at 6pm, then next time come back late at 6:30pm, if they complain u came back late at 6:30pm, then next time come back at 7pm, see the more they complain the worse you should do, now here is the secret, when they keep complaining and you are getting worse and worser, a time will come when they will be tired of complaining and they will finally leave you alone

freedom is not free, you have to fight for it
Ok I will try that sir. They usually told me if I know where I will live the life u want let me go na. But in as far am under their roof am under their control
This is said by My mother
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by TwoNoLove: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
Karleb:
Tell your course advisor, HOD or any lecturer you can confide in.

Ok I will
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by Tony142: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
TwoNoLove:

Ok I will try that sir. They usually told me if I know where I will live the life u want let me go na. But in as far am under their roof am under their control

Lol, your mom is just saying that just to manipulate you to remain loyal in the house, do not fall for it

18yrs old boy no be small pikin, as u dey so u fit give woman belle

do not fight with any of them but always do more off what they complain about, the more they complain the worse you should do, after like 6months or 1yr of complaining and you are still not ready to change they will finally get tired and leave you alone

1 Like

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by tobechi20(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Fake a suicide scare. Write a letter expressing how you feel and put it where they would see them with a sniper close by.

2 Likes

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by mariahAngel(f): 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
tobechi20:
Fake a suicide scare. Write a letter expressing how you feel and put it where they would see them with a sniper close by.

Omg!
Bad idea!
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by TwoNoLove: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
tobechi20:

Really I can't do that
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by ststyreal(f): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
TwoNoLove:

Are you sure they are your parents? Y you see come dey do like " Didiri" ( sorry to have use the word) like this at this your age. Be smart and bold. Or are you crippled nii? You are too slow, please be positively smart. This country will push you at a corner and use you as a stepping stone if you are not smart.
But above all, talk to your creator, tell him to make you that man you desire to be. Dohhhh, man up please....

3 Likes

Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by TwoNoLove: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
ststyreal:

Are you sure they are your parents? Y you see come dey do like " Didiri" ( sorry to have use the word) like this at this your age. Be smart and bold. Or are you crippled nii? You are too slow, please be positively smart. This country will push you at a corner and use you as a stepping stone if you are not smart.
But above all, talk to your creator, tell him to make you that man you desire to be. Dohhhh, man up please....
I've talked to God no reply, but I'll keep seeking his face.
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by Wirenaijatunes: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
This case is damn serious court!!!
Re: No Body In Our Family Love Me, Especially My Dad by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
-

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can One Do If He Realizes His Best Friend Is A Witch Or Wizard? / How To Avoid Divorce Due To Loan App / See What I Did After My Girlfriend Walked Out On Me(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.