Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline (550 Views)

NY Times: Trump Paid $750 In US Income Taxes In 2016, 2017 / Trump Pays Only $750 In Taxes in 2016 through 2018 / Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by telltimes: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.

Read More: https://instabuzzonline.com/2020/09/27/donald-j-trump-pays-only-750-in-federal-income-taxes-annually-despite-making-millions-of-dollars/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by Abyus(m): 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Really
Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by googi: 12:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Once a crook always a crook. Just as suspected before he ran for President.

No wonder some Nigerians support him and rather to demonstrate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by FarahAideed: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2020
You are senseless for calling it fraud ..He used the tax codes to get rebates and it was 100 percent legal ...It's just proof he is the greatest deal finder ever !! And that's why he get America great deals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by dvdwed(m): 12:43am On Sep 28, 2020
This is APC like news. If he broke any law then sue him. He is a money genius. He will be returned elected.

2 Likes

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by stonemasonn: 4:36am On Sep 28, 2020
dvdwed:
This is APC like news. If he broke any law then sue him. He is a money genius. He will be returned elected.
The case is still open, if he doesn't win this coming elections he might end up in jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by abitex577(m): 4:37am On Sep 28, 2020
Na them!!!
Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by naijapips04: 4:38am On Sep 28, 2020
Waiting for you to tell us how he committed a crime . Why do you think big organisations employ tax consultants?

1 Like

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2020
naijapips04:
Waiting for you to tell us how he committed a crime . Why do you think big organisations employ tax consultants?
He did ooo.
He is owing money to the government and it is a crime under New york law he could go to jail once he loses the election grin
FarahAideed:
You are senseless for calling it fraud ..He used the tax codes to get rebates and it was 100 percent legal ...It's just proof he is the greatest deal finder ever !! And that's why he get America great deals
Lol,you are such a dreamer Trump has committed fraud and could be charged to jail.once he loses.Better read it up to get knowledge.

LOL the man has always been broke and deceived many that he was a billionaire.
Oh my goodness he owes someone 421 million dollars and this is considered a national.security risk in America because foreign government could use it to buy him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by Golan007: 7:15am On Sep 28, 2020
FarahAideed:

Just stay out of issues you know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by Golan007: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2020
The paper added: “Over the past two decades, Mr Trump has paid about $400m less in combined federal income taxes than a very wealthy person who paid the average for that group each year.”

1 Like

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by Golan007: 7:21am On Sep 28, 2020
Four years ago, Donald Trump broke decades of precedent when he refused to release his tax returns to the public. At each turn since, he’s attempted to shield his financial records from the public – even as congressional and criminal investigators look into how he’s profited off the presidency and his decades of fraudulent tax schemes.

“We’ve demanded Trump’s tax returns for years because the American people deserve to know what he’s paying – and the answer appears to be very little. A man who uses dubious tax schemes to avoid paying taxes or lies to the public about his finances has no place in the Oval Office.

2 Likes

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by FarahAideed: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He did ooo.
He is owing money to the government and it is a crime under New york law he could go to jail once he loses the election grin
Lol,you are such a dreamer Trump has committed fraud and could be charged to jail.once he loses.Better read it up to get knowledge.

LOL the man has always been broke and deceived many that he was a billionaire.
Oh my goodness he owes someone 421 million dollars and this is considered a national.security risk in America because foreign government could use it to buy him

I see you have been watching CNN all day grin grin grin. , You should be more worried about NEWyork times breach of law by releasing someone's tax filings without authorization
Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by FarahAideed: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2020
Golan007:

Just stay out of issues you know nothing about.

Your comment shows you are 100 percent naive about the issues at hand
Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2020
FarahAideed:

I see you have been watching CNN all day grin grin grin. , You should be more worried about NEWyork times breach of law by releasing someone's tax filings without authorization
Why is CNN the only thing you can use to counter my claim.It has nothing to do with CNN the beloved fox news has even reported it so fox news is fake news too abi.It has nothing to do with CNN use your brain.

What is my business with what NYT does as long as it just implicates Trump who right now is in deep poool so I don't care.
Trump is going to prison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by FarahAideed: 7:52am On Sep 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Why is CNN the only thing you can use to counter my claim.It has nothing to do with CNN the beloved fox news has even reported it so fox news is fake news too abi.It has nothing to do with CNN use your brain.

What is my business with what NYT does as long as it just implicates Trump who right now is in deep poool so I don't care.
Trump is going to prison

If you read the actual NYT article instead of watching fake assss CNN analyst spew nonsense then you wouldn't say this
Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2020
FarahAideed:

If you read the actual NYT article instead of watching fake assss CNN analyst spew nonsense then you wouldn't say this
And did I tell you I watched CNN.
I have not even watched it since.What did CNN do to you?is CNN the reason why Trump does not pay his taxes and is so broke?
Is that the best you can come up with?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2020
Golan007:
The paper added: “Over the past two decades, Mr Trump has paid about $400m less in combined federal income taxes than a very wealthy person who paid the average for that group each year.”

this Cuban man
Trump will be reelected so no hope for you sneaking into the US
Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by MT: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
No one should be surprised with this news. The worst is yet to be revealed. His former campaign manager just went nut, possibly as a result of decade-long guilt. How any sane man can keep defending this absolute disgrace of a man beats me. Cheating the system with impunity, indebted to foreign entities and deeply sunk in debts. I can see him orange jumpsuit after his abject tenure is over.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2020
FarahAideed:
You are still worshipping the Con Man who will lose in a landslide on Nov 3rd. Enjoy the kool aid while it lasts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by FarahAideed: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You are still worshipping the Con Man who will lose in a landslide on Nov 3rd. Enjoy the kool aid while it lasts.

Abbey you know It's a Trump landslide !!!!
Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
FarahAideed:

My good friend, only if you and other Trumpians on Nairaland can vote in Nov but if not, he will lose in a landslide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tax Fraud: Trump Paid Only $750 In Federal Income Tax - Instabuzzonline by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
FarahAideed:

In your dreams.
Trump is one step to getting booted out of office.
He is going to lose

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Erdogan: 'Jerusalem Is Our City, A City From Us' / America Rejects Trumpism As Biden Set To Win Presidency / Breaking News: Cabinet Members Are Talking Of Using 25th Amendment On Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.