Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija (40026 Views)

Davido Spotted With Ilebaye - BBN Allstars Winner. Sings For Her (Pix, Video) / Ooni Of Ife Receives 2face And Wife, Annie At His Palace, 2face Sings For Them / Efe: Shoes Are The Most Expensive Things I Bought After Winning Bbnaija’s N25m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Scarrr: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2020
Rugaria:

You haven't answered the question.. When you're done with the insults, try doing so... Teni having ohanaeze members as band mates changes nada..."aboki" means "my friend" in Hausa...., And we all know the different connotations to that when used in different ways. You and your Teni know too! You lot re just too cowardly to openly embrace your true nature.....She should be ashamed of herself for hurling such ethnic slurs. Paining me? Dude, I'm from Imo state. How many times have folks from imo won that? How is that my effing business? What is my own about 30 million naira won by some guy? I just want to point out the rabid tribalism you guys introduce to every little contest in this country. It's toxic, you oaf! I don't care a hoot if the winner is a Huru!

As per hustling, lol, bros just don't go there..... what the person you are talking to achieved last 20 years, is most probably what you will be struggling to achieve next 20 years! But I know you will still choose to argue. Tribal rats everywhere...
blablala.....baba this thing pain u no be small..chai, u now crying more than the bereaved, evn other contestants no dey hurt reach u...so Omo Igbo = ethnic slur to u guys, noted ....wait o undecided u said Aboki means my frnd and can also mean other things depending on how it's used ...so how did u conclude Teni's Omo Igbo was a tribal slur and not just a playful Omo Igbo?? ...
I guess u studied her pupils dilations, also the way she hanged her head to side and the smirking face,or rather u be Teni's guardian angel...so u Sabi all her intentions ,lol I guess no , oh so cos u suspected that's what it is ...then it's the truth and we should take ur words for it? Mr audio 20years achiever U be fool grin cheesy Goan hustle tongue
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by christopher123(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2020
AregbeFufu:

The tribalism was clear from day one.
Right from when they were bitter that 2 Igbos were the recent winners, even resorting to calling it igbo show.
Some where saying that they would quit watching the show if a Yoruba person doesn't win this one.
So while every other region in Nigeria split their support amongst all housemates, the entire Yoruba land was behind Laycon. Both celebrities and common men.
There was not one Yoruba person that voted outside Laycon.
But it's good Shar,let them hold that one and stop crying of Igbo dominance.

just like politics and Christianity they are bringing in tribalism to BBN
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Scarrr: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2020
AregbeFufu:

The tribalism was clear from day one.
Right from when they were bitter that 2 Igbos were the recent winners, even resorting to calling it igbo show.
Some where saying that they would quit watching the show if a Yoruba person doesn't win this one.
So while every other region in Nigeria split their support amongst all housemates, the entire Yoruba land was behind Laycon. Both celebrities and common men.
There was not one Yoruba person that voted outside Laycon.
But it's good Shar,let them hold that one and stop crying of Igbo dominance.
how una dey sleep with all this lies abeg
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by victoriaomonigh(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2020
RapistOnBail:
angry

If say Cynthia Morgan even Dey do short short musical skits Dey post am for Facebook with another name wey she go pick for village, by now she for don be something meaningful for life.

Teni undying support has being marvellous.Many thanks!
yeahhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Demaestro09: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2020
Mustiboy:
Thing is, most people castigating this show wouldn't decline an offer into the BB House.

Be that as it may, I still think the show is meaningless and adds no value to its followers. That's why I don't watch it and have never did.

While I'm happy for the one who emerged winner, I still think Nigerians will fair better if they directed their attention to more resourceful things.

Look at how messed up the country is, yet virtually no one is bordered. We've embraced suffering as a way of life.

Chop knuckle jare....

1 Like

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2020
Scarrr:
cheesy why any form of success to any of Dem Yoruba's no matter how small dey always pepper una fr body? undecidedwhy ?
Lol..Pot calling kettle black
Ur hatred for Igbos no gree u see d massive support they gave to Laycon...
If he was Igbo, I doubt many of ur folks would have supported him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:29am On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

But we voted miracle and mercy eke.

Are they northerners??
Swear u voted them
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by AregbeFufu: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2020
Scarrr:
how una dey sleep with all this lies abeg
Go and look for the thread here on Nairaland where this year's housemates we're unveiled.
The comments from Yorubas there will give you better insight.
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by DenreleDave(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

Swear u voted them

Swear u voted Laycon
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by erospecial: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
Misslilbootay:
°°°
Yoruba and tribalism
Laycon is an Ishekiri from Delta State. He was borne and raised in Lagos!
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by erospecial: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
christopher123:

just like politics and Christianity they are bringing in tribalism to BBN
Laycon is from Delta State only bear Yoruba name!
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Angel1696: 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
At the end laycon will fade away like Efe did on 2017
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
what an fugly gurl.
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Scarrr: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

Lol..Pot calling kettle black
Ur hatred for Igbos no gree u see d massive support they gave to Laycon...
If he was Igbo, I doubt many of ur folks would have supported him..
if he was Igbo? Mercy Lambo no b Igbo??, Miracle no b Igbo ??yet Tunde Ednut and of oda Yoruba influencers/celebs carried their matter for head evn for my house den, na Miracle we all clamoured for cos of his calmness and coolness...bruh shame on u, u are a tribalistic goat undecided cry
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Scarrr: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Go and look for the thread here on Nairaland where this year's housemates we're unveiled.
The comments from Yorubas there will give you better insight.
shame on u trying so hard to drag the yeye show into your tribal nonsense
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2020
Scarrr:
if he was Igbo? Mercy Lambo no b Igbo??, Miracle no b Igbo ??yet Tunde Ednut and of oda Yoruba influencers/celebs carried their matter for head evn for my house den, na Miracle we all clamoured for cos of his calmness and coolness...bruh shame on u, u are a tribalistic goat undecided cry
U ursef did u clamour for them to win?...
Ur comments here shows ur hatred for Igbos no doubt..
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Swear u voted Laycon
U see?
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by mikkywebs(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Good vibes! I was there live!

Gratias!
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Scarrr: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

U ursef did u clamour for them to win?...
Ur comments here shows ur hatred for Igbos no doubt..
bros go hustle... rich ppl no dey get time dey do tribal war..its obvious u one church rat from most of ur tribalistic posts here on nairaland...
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Earnonline7: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
The corona got all these artists
Shooked and jobless they need to get a 9 to 5 job since they can’t get booked
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Ojukwubucket(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2020
Scarrr:
bros go hustle... rich ppl no dey get time dey do tribal war..its obvious u one church rat from most of ur tribalistic posts here on nairaland...
I am not tribal..I only defend my tribe when it's insulted.. Deal with it!
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Scarrr: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2020
Ojukwubucket:

I am not tribal..I only defend my tribe when it's insulted.. Deal with it!
u mean u get agitated over others little success ...u had nothing on Teni lastweek na..lekan won suddenly Teni is an enemy....live and let live, I have Very good Igbo friends and I'm 99.9 percent sure they see me equally, infact during most holidays while growing up, I spend half with a particular Igbo family and my friend usually come around to do d Oda half at my side..and we still very very much tight(both families), infact I'm currently running around to support my friend sister's wedding that's coming up sometime in November in anyway I can...my guy did d same during my cousin's own just last year .....na on nairaland we dey see miscreants and bunch of broke tribalistic lowlifes..
Re: Teni Sings For Laycon After Winning BBNaija by Ojukwubucket(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
Scarrr:
u mean u get agitated over others little success ...u had nothing on Teni lastweek na..lekan won suddenly Teni is an enemy....live and let live, I have Very good Igbo friends and I'm 99.9 percent sure they see me equally, infact during most holidays while growing up, I spend half with a particular Igbo family and my friend usually come around to do d Oda half at my side..and we still very very much tight(both families), infact I'm currently running around to support my friend sister's wedding that's coming up sometime in November in anyway I can...my guy did d same during my cousin's own just last year .....na on nairaland we dey see miscreants and bunch of broke tribalistic lowlifes..
Same here too...I have Yoruba friends and colleagues at work too and I love them..
But honestly, I easily get agitated whenever I see anyone, be it Yoruba or any tribe hating on Igbos..
I have nothing against the Yorubas in general but particularly those that have something against us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Accuse Annie Idibia Of Bleaching / Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures / DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.