Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Laycon Calls Dele Momodu His Boy While In The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Calls Dele Momodu His Boy While In The House (573 Views)

Happy 60th Birthday To Bahorun Dele Momodu! His Profile / Between Dele Momodu, His Phones And A Follower On Instagram / Davido Shades Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama After Blaming Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Calls Dele Momodu His Boy While In The House by StagethemTVee: 2:34am On Sep 28, 2020
Laycon seems to be a prophet calling Dele Momodu his boy in this video with Nengi while in the house. Little did he know his fans(the icons) and the publisher has been at logger heads over Dele Momodu's recent statements which seemed directed at their president. The ovation publisher has been an ardent supporter of Kiddwaya and his love interest Erica who was disqualified from the show over her altercation with Laycon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyuEOB1JyBQ
Re: Laycon Calls Dele Momodu His Boy While In The House by InfernoNig: 3:49am On Sep 28, 2020
So? Boy doesn't mean boy, if you know what I mean. Davido called dele his boy.
Re: Laycon Calls Dele Momodu His Boy While In The House by DenreleDave(m): 5:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Of course, if dele momodu is Davido boy, why can't he be BBN 2020 winner boy

Even me sef, dele na my boy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Delay Competing With Moesha? As She Puts Her Big Backside On Display / Despite How People Judge Me, Insult Me, I Will Never Change Who I Am – Cross Dre / *reekado Banks Unfollows Wizkid On Instagram After Wizkid Called Him An Animal*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.