Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,146 members, 7,838,920 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Another Chance To Make Money With UNI - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Chance To Make Money With UNI (175 Views)

XIAOMI Fan Boys On Nairaland May Have Entered 'one Chance' / How I Lost My Phone To One Chance Bus In Enugu. / How To Make Money With Jumia One Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Chance To Make Money With UNI by Falconhawk: 3:04am On Sep 28, 2020
I know many felt like crying when UNISWAP initially came and they ignored and regretted. Now is another opportunity to still cashout big with UNI V2

How does it work

Join the community on telegram via a referral link(you must have a ref link)

Claim daily coins between 8 - 15
Invite your friends and family as well so they earn too
Withdraw when you have 400 or more uni to your ERC20 wallets(trust wallet).
Don't worry, I will guide you for free

As at the time writing this, A UNI is sold for 4.8 dollar on Binance
So 400*4.8 = 1920
Mind you, the price could go up anytime and that's more wins so don't sleep on this. Cashout big time.

You might be thinking this is a waste of time but as they say time is money. Don't you think if you used just less than 10min on this, you will be happy you did in the near future? Like 2000$ happier grin
Catch opportunities as they come by. Like a little quote I heard: in life things don't happen for a reason, they occur randomly but creat opportunities. What makes it special is when you grab the opportunity "when it matters the most"

Enough talk, let's get the bag

DM on WhatsApp for the link
https:///+2347042284642

Or if you can, use this but remove the space

http://t. me/UniAirdropV2_bot?start=1390391908

(1) (Reply)

Smart Phone / Engineers On Samsung / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.